10% Book2 - Cover

10% Book2

Copyright© 2008 by John Wales

Chapter 6

We drove for a half hour and turned onto a paved road but at the next road, he turned around and went back. I didn't have to be told that he was leaving false tracks with his truck tires. It was probably not necessary but I liked the way he was careful.

Nothing was said and I was in no mood to talk. We drove for over an hour, finally getting back to paved roads. He seemed to know where he was going and turned onto a smaller road. We came up to a cut off and we drove down far enough for Herb to get out and unlock the chain holding two railway ties together. I got out too and closed the door. Herb got back in the truck and drove forward. I tried my best to pull the chain up to the catch but I couldn't do it.

Herb said in a surprisingly deep and caring voice, "Let me do it, honey. You're strong but you need to be big to do this."

It was then that I found myself crying like a baby about not getting the goddamned chain to get into place. I felt a jolt of pleasure when he called me honey. He escorted me back to the truck and helped me get in. Once seated he said, "Do up your seatbelt. I see too many people hurt that don't use them." I did as he asked and we drove forward.

The driveway was very long and winding through the trees. This way he didn't have to listen to the traffic. The house was fairly new but small. A large German Shepherd was chained to its house by a long and heavy chain. From the way it lunged at us, I knew the chain had to be strong.

I pushed at the dog the image of it being quiet and then getting a treat. The dog stopped what it was doing and stared at me. I sent it images the way I did Sniffer. This dog was not as intelligent and was also crazy. It didn't understand its place. Humans were very odd to him.

"Where do you keep his food?"

"In the back shed in an old freezer."

I looked around and walked through the ring the dog made as it paced the limits of its chain. I found the old freezer and opened it. There was no power. It was the metal case that was used to keep animals from getting into the kibble. I went back to the dog after closing the shed and fed the dog by hand. It wanted to jump at me until I ordered it down.

It ate voraciously but I got him to slow down more. When he was done I petted him and sent him the image of him fitting into a larger pack. He wagged his tail at me and seemed to understand this idea. I showed him images of Sparky, Sniffer, Dancer, and Turbo. There were even some dog moves that they did when greeting a friend.

I went back to the truck only to see Herb staring at me. "What did you do to him?"

"We have four terriers. Three have been elevated to the intelligence of a six-year-old child. The fourth is unchanged. She is still pretty smart. I sent your dog the images of our pack."

"Why didn't he jump on you?"

"I showed him how he was supposed to act within a pack. He's neurotic. He needs exercise and a place where he feels he belongs."

"The damned dog runs off."

"Maybe I can talk to him about it and come to an agreement about appropriate behaviour."

"Are you going to do the same to me?"

I just couldn't take it anymore and went to the truck and tried to get Kim out. She knew how close to the ragged edge I was and cried with me. We didn't get very far before I was carried into the house and put on a large bed and my boots taken off. In a moment Kim was placed beside me. Our crying started again and Herb found a thin sheet to cover us because it was warm in the house. I think we fell asleep after a while.

It was the smell of fried meat that woke me up. Kim was still asleep. With a little peek I saw that she was tending her three babies. I didn't need to see Herb's face to know who the father was. I didn't know if I dreamed the same thing but I didn't feel jealous for some reason.

When I went into the kitchen I saw Herb cleaned up and his grease paint removed. He had a rugged look but it was still like a boy. I decided that he was handsome. I pictured my own face and then that of Herb and tried to see what our children would look like. Most were better off looking like me but then most of them were girls. The boys could be encouraged to look and act proper.

"What are you looking at, honey?"

For some reason I didn't want to tell him the truth. "Just that you clean up very well."

"Why, thank you. Would you like to do the same? The washroom is around the corner. Go easy on the water because it takes time for the well to recover."

This I could understand but not why he hadn't put a cistern in or even a tank to hold enough water. Then I belatedly thought of finances. Perhaps there were more important places for money to go. Not everybody was as close to a billion dollars as the pack was. "Thanks, honey — I kinda like that name."

Herb was a little shocked and I gave him a small smile. I used the toilet and then found the luggage we brought. When everything I needed was ready I got in the shower. I started to do my hair and I suddenly saw Jess' hair all coated with blood and flies. I pushed the thoughts away quickly and scrubbed my hair as fast as I could. I tried to wash away the blood but it didn't work.

I found myself being picked up. I was cold and crying. Herb was so easy to hold onto. He took me into the living room and used a towel to dry me. I let him do this for me then had to take the towel and do the spots he avoided. My crying had slowed down but hadn't stopped. By holding onto Herb, the bad thoughts were just that much further away.

It was a while later that I recovered enough to say, "Thanks, honey. I needed to be held. I kept seeing images of Jess."

"How did you meet her?"

"That's a long story and I'd like Kim to be with us."

"That's ok with me. Would you like to eat now?"

"I'm famished but I don't want to get off your lap. Will you carry me to the kitchen?"

Herb looked very worried but gently picked me up and slid me onto the couch. I tried to hold on but I realised that this was not a good idea.

All I could do was ask, "What's wrong, Herb?"

He looked in the kitchen and said, "Dinner will get cold." He then just walked away as if he didn't want anything to do with me.

I tried to think about what I had done wrong. I had stepped on something sensitive and wished that I was more of a people type person to understand better. I relied on reading their minds to know if I was straying into dangerous territory and I could not do this with Herb.

I heard, "Piper, I need my diaper changed. Remember, you promised."

"Coming, sweetie."

"Herb, I need help with Kim. She needs to go to the bathroom."

Herb hurried to the bedroom and simply picked Kim up very gently. I was there beside her and she asked, "How did you manage to get naked with him?"

"I think he's afraid of me."

"Maybe you have to act meek and sweet like me?"

"He attracts both of us so and I just hope he's attracted to us."

When we got to the bathroom I got Herb to hold Kim while I took off all of her clothes. She winced when the jeans came over her bandages. Herb instinctively held her closer and that slut just hugged him tighter. Then she mentally laughed at me. I was still a good sister and took off her panties.

Herb put Kim on the toilet and tried to leave. I said, "You have to hold her. Then she has to have a shower. Do you have some plastic and tape to keep her bandages dry?"

"Yes."

"Where is it?"

"The kitchen drawer beside the fridge. The tape is under the sink. The scissors are hanging up beside the sink."

I went to get the tape and looked for plastic grocery bags. I stalled as long as I could. Kim said mentally and vocally, "Can you help me."

"You mean?"

"I can't stand or I'll fall."

There was some silence and I wished I could read Herb's mind for the millionth time. Kim moaned so I could hear it then she bent over and Herb had to clean her bum too. The slut liked her bum fondled.

I heard, "So do you."

"I do not."

Herb put a large blanket on the floor and placed Kim on it. He worked very quickly to put the plastic carefully around the wound. Kim still hurt a lot but she had compartmentalised it. She moved one hearing aid into place because it had come loose.

I got in the bathtub first and Herb gently placed Kim's head on my lap. Kim's wounded leg was on the edge of the tub.

We could see Herb trying to come to a decision and I said, "I have to hold her. You're going to have to wash her."

"Can't you do it?"

"She's bigger than me and I don't want the wounded leg falling into the water. You have to hurry up. It's cold on my bum and her back."

I remembered her hearing aids and gently removed them and handed them to Herb. He looked at them for a moment then put them on the counter.

Herb tried to act professional and started to clean Kim. His hands nervously lathered soap into the cloth for much longer than needed. His eyes were on mine or Kim's but his ceiling seemed to hold his interest a lot.

When he started it was with her hand. He had to hold her hand because she was so weak. He caressed her arm more than he cleaned it. The slut in my lap had to move her legs apart as far as she could and even flexed her pelvis to a better angle.

Herb must have noticed but he didn't look. I upped the ante by taking the soap in my hands and washing Kim's neck but soon I was down to her chest cleaning her very dirty breasts. Kim squirmed and cooed especially when I worked on her nipples. They stuck up as if looking for Herb. I had to admit that mine were erect too.

Herb's eyes could not stay away from Kim's breasts once he got a good look. Hers were larger than mine and I was envious. When I casually rubbed my fingers across the little erasers, Herb swallowed as if he were going to his death.

I cut back the visual stimulation by moving one hand down her chest to her abdomen. The idea was to draw his attention to her hungry bush. His eyes followed once Kim moaned as my hand pulled the skin taut around her clit.

After a few plaintive sighs, Kim took an active role and pulled Herb closer and took away the wash cloth. She placed his hands on her breasts and moved them the way she wanted.

Herb was an intelligent man and thus a relatively fast learner when guided the right way. His hands began to work on their own while I got closer to her clit.

Kim looked at Herb's face until their eyes locked. She took no chance now and pushed out her thoughts, "I'm yours. I will always be yours. You are my man. Make us one."

I was not sure that the Herb heard this through his block but his hands moved quicker as if remembering what to do.

Kim pushed out, "Kiss me, Herb. I'm your woman and the mother of half of your children. I need you desperately."

He bent forward and moved his hands from her breasts to her face to give Kim a kiss that was both passionate and gentle. Kim had no restraints and hugged him tightly to her. I moved my hand to her clit and rubbed furiously as only I could and Kim started to shake and then scream into Herb's mouth.

Herb's arms went around Kim protectively but maybe it was because she might escape. Kim's body shook and shook. My fingers on her clit started it but somehow she was making some sort of bond with Herb.

Herb groaned deeply as he pulled Kim to him. Kim almost killed him with the boa constrictor squeeze that came from the intensity of her orgasm. After the orgasm had reached its peak, Kim went from an armed snake to a carnivore and tried to devour Herb's face.

I slowed my fingers down while monitoring Kim so she had the best I could give. I hoped that Herb's block would go down but it didn't. I contented myself to just visualising the two of them and feeling what Kim felt through our link.

Kim showed passion and Herb submitted to it. He was swept along where Kim wanted him to go. Her mental voice called out to Herb all the time. She told him of her love and commitment. I think Herb was lost in a giant whirlpool and there was no escape for him other than in cooperating.

Kim allowed her man to get the occasional breath of air and then went back to her feast. Eventually she held him out and said, "Rinse me, please, and then take me to bed."

She just stared into his eyes until he put the mental information into place and did as she asked. I made sure her mons and bum were clean and free of soap. Herb just picked Kim up and walked like a zombie to the bedroom without taking his eyes off of her's.

I had time for just a rinse in case Herb wanted desert. I took the towel with me and was partially dry by the time I found the two. Kim was kitty corner on the bed with her wounded leg bent like her good one. She was in pain but I couldn't see it in her face. Herb was after her clit like a wild man and Kim had a firm grip of his hair.

I climbed on the bed beside Kim and watched as I played with my own clit. Herb saw me only twice because he kept his attention on Kim. Kim came quicker than normal and I was happy for her but I felt a little lonely. Having sex in the pack meant that nobody got this way.

After my own orgasm, I relaxed for only a minute before I got off the bed. I bent down and undid Herb's shoes then his socks. He helped me by moving his feet for me.

His belt and pants were next. He must have a second brain like a large dinosaur because he moved his body for me while still paying full attention to Kim. With his pants and underwear off, I admired the view. He had dark hair all over him but it was not that thick. His muscles were certainly strong. There were a few minor scars but what attracted me the most was his smell. It was as if I waited all my life to find this perfume and here it was.

Kim urged Herb to move his body northward and he dutifully did. I had the chance to hold onto his dick and put it into my sister's opening. They both looked at me while I did this. Kim gave her thanks and Herb looked like he did the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.