10% Book2 - Cover

10% Book2

Copyright© 2008 by John Wales

Chapter 6

I agonised over this for so long, that we landed in Piper. We got out of the ship with our luggage and gifts but I was still stuck. I carried Chan Juan to my home and bathed her and put her to bed while I thought.

Deer I thought might have the answer and I found her but had to wake her up. She rubbed her eyes and invited me in. "What is troubling you, Michjo? It must be serious."

I told her about the linkage that was sometimes found and she mentioned that she has heard of this too but never met the people involved. I had to finish the story then.

"So this woman has another man's child in her. You do not know if she loves you or not. You do not know if you love her or her two sisters. You do not know if the woman wants the child or not. You do not know what the women will think if she makes the decision one way or another. You do not know how her people will view this."

"That about covers it."

"What does Harpo say?"

"Abort without her knowing."

We sat and drank some tea then Deer said, "The woman will love you and you will love her."

I felt relieved.

"Chan Juan will want your children. She will not want the child forced upon her. Harpo says that the Chinese have drugs that will cause abortion so this is an option. Are the other two pregnant?"

"I have no idea."

The gym now held 768 people. The adults were still partially sedated because they would get very upset very quickly. The native and the Scots children took the other Chinese children on a tour. This was frightening but children were more adaptable.

The two girls, Jaio and Wei were able to move around with little drug assist. They were together in a corner when I saw them and they immediately looked at me.

Deer said, "I know which two they are. They know who you are too."

I walked over to them and they stood. I sat down instead and said, "Please sit with us."

Jaio was thirteen and Wei was twelve. This was still of marriageable age in China.

When they sat, I said, "Hello, my name is Michjo and this is Deer. A few days ago, I met your sister Chan Juan in Beijing."

They did not know where their sister was but only knew that she had left a while ago with the Wu family. I did not know this for sure but it seemed plausible.

"Once in a while, two people meet that fit together." I used my fingers to show the fit. "Some times the people fit much better." Again I used my fingers. Once in a great while, the people meet that fit very well. I guess it is possible for people to fit perfectly but I have not heard of this."

I asked, "Do you understand this Jaio?"

It took a while but she said as she looked down, "I have heard of this."

"Wei?"

"I understand your words, Master. Is this happening to us?"

"Yes, both of you and your sister Chan Juan. I do not know why this happens but it does. Some wise men have talked for years. They mention many facts but nothing I can see or feel."

The girls wanted to ask more but they were conditioned not to do so. I said as carefully as I could, "I have no wives, concubines or slaves. We are linked even if we do not want this."

This made the girls twitch in worry.

"Would the two of you marry me if your sister is one of my wives?"

Jaio nodded her head quickly and then so did Wei.

"Then come with me. We have to talk to your sister."

We went to my apartment and they found Chan Juan sleeping on a thick pad. They did not approach her but just watched.

Deer took a hand of each and said in odd sounding Chinese, "Come with me to clean up then we will see your sister."

The girls were docile and went with Deer. She got in the large shower and cleaned the girls very well and did herself the same way. Wei took it upon herself to clean Deer.

When they came out they were naked. The girls tried to hide themselves with their hands.

Deer said in Esperanto, "I think you are very lucky with the young one."

"I think I'm lucky with any of them."

The girls were happy to get under the covers on each side of their sister.

I sat on the floor a few metres away after putting my med unit on Chan Juan's arm. In a few seconds she awoke and immediately looked for me before she spotted her sisters. She wanted to ask questions but she didn't.

I began my story again about there being no magic but science and wondered myself about this attraction. I mentioned a ship that flew but they could not understand this.

With a hint from Vilchjo, I used my hands to make a shadow on the wall of a dog and other animals.

"I went to the home of Wu Lian and pretended that a giant bird came down to the house. I destroyed the house but everybody even the cooks were taken out first. I made everybody in the village sleep and put them into my ship. The ship came here and all of you were taken off.

"Wu Lian will find from his guards that everybody has disappeared. He cannot hurt you or your family. I brought you here so he couldn't."

There was still no questions so I asked Wei, "What did I ask you."

There was a lot of hesitation then she said, "You asked us if all three of us will be your wives."

Chan Juan was not shocked at all. "Chan Juan, will you be my wife?"

She nodded her head.

"I want each of you to look at me and say what you want."

Chan Juan had to screw up her courage and then look at me. "I will be your wife." She immediately looked down.

"Then I take you for my first wife. Jaio?"

"I will marry you." She looked up then to see what I would say.

"I will take you for my second wife."

Wei did not have to be asked, she looked me in the eye and said, "I want to be your wife too."

"And I want you to be my third wife."

I got a big smile.

I moved closer and kissed each one. They did not know of this gesture. I put a med unit on Jaio and found her body actively fighting some diseases. She was not pregnant. Wei was not worried as much and I found her gaining her health and thankfully not pregnant. All of the girls had sex in both lower openings and this too was being healed.

Deer made a deliberate noise and I said, "Our chamber pot is odd. It is attached to the floor. Just sit on it and do what you have to do. There is something like moss you can use or you can use the water. Chan Juan can show you how it works. I am going to leave so the three of you can talk. There is nobody here that will harm any of you in any way. I'll bring food later."

I walked out with Deer. She said, "Some are not too old and one is young enough to learn. I know that other men cannot handle a job like that."

"I'll try. I need a Ahniyvwiya grandmother to take care of the girls. They are too shy."

"I will try but it's hard to talk that tongue. Teach them the way we speak."

"Will they learn of Harpo?"

"Everybody will eventually but I do not want religion to cloud the issue for a while. The Chinese are very superstitious.

Sixty five percent of the village population were children. 271 were adults. Some were very old and some not much better than children. Harpo helped by forming a hologram and telling the adults the way it was going to be. I could not have done that if my life depended on it. Strangely the adults accepted their place in the scheme of things.

Chen Lee was a man of forty seven. His old wife had died and he found a younger one in the village. She was with him now along with their two young children. I was going to talk to him but thought it better to wait and see.

They were marched outside to work in the fields as if they were serfs but they understood the routine. They liked the tools they were issued. A pair of construction drones began building a new apartment complex.

The natives were waiting for them and would get angry when they found they had to share with the Chinese. They also had to share with other tribes because I was trying to break their customs of fighting.

In two weeks the kidnapped Chinese were used to seeing the hologram. It was a shock when they saw me walk through my own image. By that time they knew I was not evil but their superstitions would not let them react rationally.

Four days after bringing Chan Juan home, I initiated sex with her. She was unresponsive as she thought a good woman should be. I felt her need but I could not get her to respond even when I used my lips and fingers. She was tight and I thought it was my size that was making her uncomfortable.

After three attempts I got the med unit to help me out. This was very illegal in my time and only used if the woman wished it. Chan Juan found herself on fire and orgasmed repeatedly and would not stop.

Jaio was similar to her sister and I used the stimulant. She then responded as good as Chan Juan.

Wei was young but many girls in my time sought out older males. Both of us felt compelled to join and with her I did not need any chemical help though her orgasms were not as intense as her sisters.

The next day I got the three girls to join me instead of watching from the sidelines. Chan Juan and Jaio needed a little help and I gave some to Wei too because she wanted to try.

The three girls drew strength from each other. The drug running through their systems made them push hard to get the stimulation they needed. Wei was the first to sit on Jaio's face and then start to please her sister. I wondered if this was an aberration caused by the drug, they had simply lost their inhibitions or they had done this when young and wanted to do it now. I was sure they would keep this a secret from any man, even their husband.

It was a tiring night for me. When I woke up, I pulled Chan Juan around and planted her face between Wei's legs while I slipped into Chan Juan's vagina. I did not let this lie and moved the girls around so they pleased each other as I pleased them. It was very late in the day when I stopped but I was fairly sure the girls would not retrogress.

That night I did it again and there was only a little hesitation until they started.

Deer had a talk to Chan Juan and found that the girl did not know about the child nor want it. She was ashamed for getting pregnant and worried if I would kick her out for being unfaithful.

The procedure was simple but usually only used in the non-Pack countries.

We celebrated New Years the way it was in my time. The natives had celebrated with me because they like to dance, sing, drink and eat. The Chinese were now broken up and having to deal with new customs. They celebrated with me.

Chinese New Year starts with the very first New Moon of the new year and ends on the full moon 15 days later. The 15th day of the new year is called the Lantern Festival, which is celebrated at night with lantern displays and children carrying lanterns in a parade.

Now it was the natives of North America turn to learn from the Chinese. The drink, food, music and goodtime was a good enough reason to enjoy this holiday too.

The Scots and the English had their Christmas and I did not begrudge their holiday though it had far more connotations than the Chinese New Year had.

The men that had been forced into the army were now anxious to fight, even the Spanish that were going to fight their own people. They knew I tried to avoid death and only wanted a better world for our children. That term was more important to me now because I was thinking of altering my body to make viable sperm cells.

Since acquiring Louisiana, small groups of soldiers had gone out to talk to the people of the settlements and post notices. Most of my ambassadors had been the soldiers I had captured lead by a native. They all wore my uniform and were scrupulously polite. Another small group stayed outside the walls in case of trouble. They did not have a heavy cannon but a cart with a load of light rockets.

The locals were angry at hearing how their king and country had abandoned them. They cheered up when they learned they would not loose their land. The larger centres also had to have their books examined. This was to get a record of what land was held in private hands and what was not. It also served to find what taxes had been collected but not delivered.

Small booklets gave the changes the new citizens would find. I promised mechanised farming that needed far less manpower. I also offered to buy back slaves.

The squads were less than subtle by using the radio to contact the group outside the gates, Piper, Halifax, Paris or London.

In only a few instances did a military commander choose to fight. The group outside the gate showed him how fast their walls could be pierced.

Harpo had layed out the routes for each of the squads and provided intelligence on the number of people they would meet. This information was easily found through the use of our satellites.

When the French settlements along the gulf coast were covered, they began with the Spanish. The only difference was that we said we were seizing the land in reprisal for the attack on us.

There was a lot more fighting but we were prepared for this. Supplies and men were only as far away as the railway. Some towns were too strong to be taken by a squad and many more men were sent.

We began our real military offensive in the Gulf on the first of February 1728. The trains carried the troops, the weapons and the vehicles. Some of the larger town were as much as 500 kilometres from the rail.

We usually used barges if possible or cut roads for the equipment. Sometimes precast benasso was used to make temporary bridges to support the vehicles or the trains.

There was little fighting. The garrisons ran and the local natives were happy to give us a hand as a civic responsibility.

Small detachments were left. Harpo looked out for them and gave them advice by the subterfuge of saying he was in the town as a spy and looking for problems.

When the rail line to the Pacific had finished, trains carried soldiers to the Celeste II when we were finished with it. They went up and down the coast but there were few settlements. Ships were chased and informed of the change in ownership but otherwise left alone.

The Celeste showed the flag from what was San Francisco to the tip of the Baja Peninsula. This neck of land was only partially populated anyway. Most of the action was in chasing ships that could not be seen except from close by or from orbit.

It took only ten hours to get across the country if we did not have to stop. Harpo used the satellites to check on the track to find hazzards or attempted vandalism. In two months there were no sizable Spanish communities left. They now flew the flag of Mu.

Near the first of April we went south into what had been Mexico in my time. The natives had prepared the way.

Mazatlán was the first test. The city was ordered to surrender. They were given the terms which basically they stopped most of their brutal excesses and accepted our garrison. They did not like the terms.

Rock or adobe walls were proof against our black powder rockets but the war head was now something much stronger. It would have gone through a metre of steel.

We stood out of range or behind some hills to fight. When the wall fell, teargas was used. The troops moved in wearing masks and made short work of the garrison.

For the next few days the outlying settlements were informed about the new situation and given the same terms as Mazatlán.

We seized all the weapons and powder in the fort and destroyed as much of the wall as we could. Now the Spanish had to worry that the natives they had abused for so long might come back and seek revenge.

The church tried to ask for favours but considering what it did over the years, this was not going to happen.

Guadalajara was next and was a harder nut to crack. Our supply line was 5,000 kilometres long but it took only a day for a train to arrive. When Guadalajara was taken we moved on to León then back to the main line and hit Acapulco, the Spanish shipyard.

With Harpo feeding us intelligence and laying rail bed, we took Mexico in only a year and a half. We then moved down the isthmus to Columbia.

Spain was not idle and sent ships and troops but we knew all about them even before they left Spain. Most of the time we sunk the ships while in Spain so they could not even leave. The Spanish crown purchased powder or made their own but it usually exploded. They tried to rent British and French ships but after a few sank, nobody else wanted to rent to them.

I lent Britain and France money and they lent it to Spain but only for surety that was backed up by land they owned that was not in the New World.

I was not taking part in the battles but in Europe, India, China or even in Louisiana. In a turn about I introduced the radio to Europe. Newspapers were set up and published news that was right from the battle front. This kind of information was never available before.

The radio was introduced to Germany and used as a sort of telephone where soldiers on the front could talk to their family that had not seen them for over a year.

King George I was an autocrat here but he did not bother me in any way. He knew that soon he would be restricted here as he was in Britain.

Chan Juan, Jaio and Wei slowly changed to more dominant women. Deer had to do a lot of coaxing to get them this far. They did not stay near me as much as I liked because of assassination attempts by all sorts of groups. The church saw me as their number one enemy and branded me the Antichrist.

I had to fight this with even more education because the common people that didn't know any better. Since they fought openly, I gave the people facts about the clergy.

The clergy then used the faithful to fight me. These people were nothing more than a mob of fanatics. Like a mob teargas or puke gas worked. When they tried to be subtle, the local governments captured and then prosecuted them. On occasion I could prove that the church was an accessory to this and forced the country to enforce its own laws.

The members of the various governments were not sure but they were worried I might be the Antichrist the church spoke of. To appease them, I offered them tours of my facilities and even offered them to see the front in Central America and South America.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.