10% Book2 - Cover

10% Book2

Copyright© 2008 by John Wales

Chapter 2

It was fun to help people. At school we discussed people in general and some in particular. Basically we were turning out psychologists. It was easy to teach this because we could study a municipal or a provincial politician in great detail. We could see how he voted and what he said to get elected. Then we could go to a meeting or a sitting of the provincial legislature to find out what they were really like as a group.

The students were all disillusioned at what they found. We pushed what we saw into their minds. Not all politicians were bad just that all of them had agendas of their own. Those that backed them were listened to when it came to voting. Laws were passed that benefited certain groups but next week another group benefited. This wasn't something against the democratic process but against all humans.

The students then learned how we were going to get laws passed that would benefit us and do it long before we stopped hiding. Some of us would have to stoop to become politicians.

The criminal mind was not much different than the political but they were easier to prosecute. We had used our powers and abilities to do a lot of good. We started to fly at night to scoured the city looking for criminal activity. There was always something happening. Finding more than very small crime was more difficult.

The pack decided to start small so we could learn. Anthony was the youngest boy besides Bobby. We encouraged him to learn how to fly and he did fairly well. He went up with Ellen. She was our resident grandmother and the women the four older boys liked to screw the most. She was 63 but our healing made her look twenty years younger. She exercised hard because the boys wanted her to.

They were down by Finch and McCowan when they saw some people with spray cans painting a train. This was not a heinous crime but it was damaging property and causing unneeded expense. Ellen and Anthony came down but after looking into the young men's minds. They found that the only thing a confrontation would bring would be to get into a fight with somebody getting hurt. They ended up doing nothing but calling the railway police.

The next morning, Brandon said, "If you had flown in like Superman then they would have shit their drawers and run."

Herb said, "You're right but one day somebody will see your face and then you would be the one to run."

Kim said, "Make a mask like the Lone Ranger. You can put a mask on the horse too so he is not recognised."

Bobby jumped on this. "Make a cape like Batman with the cowl. A flashy suit will get them to look at the material more."

Joy blurted out with a lot of enthusiasm, "I can dress as a fairy princess with a wand. They won't mess with me if I can fly."

I just waddled into the room and said, "Brandon should have a suit. He flies down and picks up a car or something. He better wear gloves to hide his fingerprints." Everybody liked the idea except Brandon.

Ellen said, "If you do this you better start at the other end of the city. The first tests are usually made near home. Once somebody starts to believe the people that see us then they will check all over."

Missy eagerly said, "You need the utility belt."

Bobby said, "Ya! I'll put condoms in mine. Maybe some lube."

Missy blurted, "You're such a pig. I don't know what I'm going to do with you when you get older."

"The same thing you do with me now. This tongue of mine makes you happy."

"I thought you would slow down after we got off the drug but you're the same."

"I love my family, Missy. I'd do anything for you and die if necessary."

This was the truth and Missy walked to the boy and hugged and kissed him. When she pulled back, she said, "I'm going to make your costume."

"Can I be Batman or Robin?"

"I'm going to dress you in tights and put falsies on your chest. Nobody will recognise you because you will look like Batgirl."

He excitedly said, "Can I let my dick hang out when I get hot. That will confuse everybody."

Missy patronizingly said, "We'll stick a salami down your pants and the women will chase you."

Bobby tried to act even more juvenile. "Now you're talking."

There was no use trying to stop this but I could deflect it a bit to be safe. "There are going to be rules. You all wear high boots that come almost to the knee. They have to be flashy and safe to walk on. Everyone has to have a mask that will not come off during a fight. A cellphone with a bluetooth ear bud goes everywhere with you. Your clothes have to be flashy just like the boots so people will not remember what you look like even with a mask. Think of names now so you can answer to them. Lastly you have to train like never before and in groups. Each of you lack essential skills. Learn to use the group to get what you want."

Herb had a dissenting voice and said, "This is dangerous and it will draw all sorts of unwanted attention."

"You're absolutely right. If you look through their minds you will find that they all want to do this. Most of us are still kids. That's the problem. We're all smart but inside we are still immature. You want to do this too but you still know its dangerous."

"You're probably right, honey. I voiced my opinion and now I'm going to work with the pack to make your costume."

"Mine? I'm too fat and slow. Am I going to be Cow-woman? I'm not going into any costume."

His mind closed off and he pushed, "You are absolutely right, honey. If I were you, I'd go naked too. You would be Earth Goddess. There's this artist named Boris Vallejo. He makes drawings of beautiful people but mainly women. I want to see you with a tiger on a leash and a sword in your other hand."

"You'll see no such thing. I'm the mother of one of your children."

"Who better to represent the pack. A raven haired Valkyrie that comes to Earth to dispense justice."

"You're full of shit."

"I know that love. But I know that you like the idea too. You can wrap Stanley Eliot Stewart up like an Indian papoose and go out to guide our band of merry men and women."

"Now you want to be Robin Hood."

"We can use a bow pretty good. You can be Diana. We can put you in a see through robe."

"I'll hardly make a virgin huntress in my condition but I might make a fair stab at being a fertility deity."

"And a most beautiful one at that."

My mind was split over this. We had no threats to speak of now. Flying through the air would cause a world of trouble for us. If we were extremely careful we wouldn't have the government of the world chasing us. Once they knew we existed then we would be chased until we died.

We made uniforms anyway and then revised them. I bought property in far away places and got it prepared to receive us if we had to run. We would have to be very talented to not get chased because we could never win that race.

Two weeks before Kim was due we heard a faint voice. I thought it was an animal until it flashed into my mind that it was Jessica. Kim's unborn child. This caused an uproar in the house for a few days until Stanley came to our attention.

I felt stretched and full but I felt more of a mother now even though I had not delivered yet.

Everybody came around to put their hands on my belly then Kim's to say hello to the newest pack members. Kim and I even laid belly to belly so the two sibs could get to know each other.

While we were sidelined, the girls in the pack made sure Herb didn't suffer but I was happy to see that he thought of us all the time he was pushing into one of those nice girls.

Melissa was in one of her subservient moods. She put on my collar. I hooked a leash to it just before Kim was due. I led her naked to the local stud service. Herb was typing notes into the computer and I put the leash in his hand.

Our minds were closed and I said verbally, "I want to breed this slut. She has many fine qualities I would like to see perpetuated."

"Are you two serious? I thought this was mostly a joke."

"No joke. She's fertile in the next two days."

"I just can't do that."

"You have been screwing Dina and the older ones and making Joy and Missy happy with your tongue. What's the difference?"

"I am not going to be an absentee father. The child stays with us and calls me Dad. The mother has to stay too. I'm only doing my share of the diapers not all of them."

We dropped our blocks and Herb saw just how we thought. He also saw how Melissa had to be subservient sometimes and this was one of those times. Kim and I stayed to make sure Melissa was aroused and that Herb was doing all he could. Kim watched the semen spurt in and then monitored the progress. The egg had not separated yet so this was just a practice run. Herb was not that romantic now and just groaned.

A few days later, it looked like we had another child forming. Everybody wanted to look through Kim's mind to see what was happening. Anybody that could do this was in demand too. Melissa was the one that wanted to see everything and this actually caused her to begin to see for herself.

Kim had a short delivery and I think it was the pack and our control of the health facility that made it almost painless. Jessica was a beautiful baby and Kim had to fight to get her.

When my turn came, Stanley popped out just as easy. There was no tear and no stitches because our muscles fully dilated. Stanley was as beautiful as his father. When he looked into my eyes, I knew he could not see right but we did communicate. I was the happiest I had ever been.

The babies were beautiful in other ways. They hardly ever cried. There was always somebody around to pick them up.

On the matter of the costumes, it was getting cold so we shelved the idea for a while. We had to make boots and some had to be made of silver or chrome. Joy got hers covered with gold leaf.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.