10% Book2 - Cover

10% Book2

Copyright© 2008 by John Wales

Chapter 1

I was laying on my back. No other position was comfortable to me these days and even this one was no good. Herb, our husband, had planted his seed with a lot of my help. My belly was big. I was ugly, fat and not much help to anybody.

Melissa yelled at me mentally, "You stop that or I will bite your clit."

She was resting at the moment and could do that quite easily. "I am fat and ugly."

"You're pregnant and a beautiful girl that will be fifteen soon. You have your youth, your charm and a man to help you with the baby. What else do you want? You even have lovers that make you happy."

"Wait until I pop this one. I'm going to get Herb to put one in your oven too. Then you'll see and feel what it's like."

She didn't reply and her thoughts were hidden but I knew she wanted this too. Herb was in pig heaven but then again so was I. Kim was three weeks further along than me and she was the same way except she never got over the euphoria of being pregnant. Then again the slut would suck Herb's semen through his dirty underwear.

From off in the house came, "I heard that. Who was laying on the car seat with her lips around Herb's cock for an hour?"

"He was lonely."

"Lonely my ass, we almost fucked him to death. You sucked so hard I heard air being sucked up his asshole. If there is a chief slut around here, it has to be you."

From another part of the house I heard, "You two better behave yourselves. I'll send Joy, Missy and Bobby to straighten you two out."

That was a real threat. I said, "I'll be good Mister. Really I will."

Kim said, "They suck so hard my ears pop and my skin wrinkles."

From other portions of the house we heard the three youngsters. They were taking classes and not ravishing anybody. Sometimes they did both of these activities at the same time. Oh, to be young again.

Melissa gave me a beautiful orgasm. It was not just the actions on nerve clusters but the way we used our minds to picture love, understanding, acceptance and commitment. We really did love each other.

When I was eleven and Kim two years older, our father caught us making each other happy. He beat us until I got a tennis racket and beat him. Eventually we had to run. We ended up on the streets of Toronto. A very rich lesbian took us in.

The trouble started when she ran across a drug that altered peoples' minds to let them read thoughts. She wanted all the glory and all the money so she experimented. The experiments produced one mindreader for every ten to twelve failures. The rest were dead, crazy, fucked up or the drug had no effect on them. She let the ones with nothing changed go, but soon she tried to kill those too. Witnesses she did not want.

I was and am an eager beaver. A good thing to say about a Canadian girl with connotations of legs spreading wide for everybody. I took care of those that survived. We learned a lot about the woman and when she wanted to clean us up too, we fled. We also took more than three quarters of a billion dollars with us.

We stayed free for almost a year until we found Herb. There is something about him that makes us tingle and we do not even have to see him to feel this. We provide the same effect to the poor man.

Herb got captured after saving us. We went to save him. In the process we killed the old dyke that was experimenting on us and her chief rival. He only had a little over a third of a billion dollars when he died so we took this for our troubles.

Along with reading minds, our memories and IQs increased. It looks like we gain forty to sixty percent in IQ depending on how smart you were and a lot of other facts we don't know about yet.

There are a plethora of other abilities. Hovering over the ground or even flying is now common. Healing can be done with the mind. We do this for injured bodies and for damaged minds. Kim at one time had to have a hearing aid in each ear. Now she can hear a pin drop or a couple of words whispered about her in another room.

A less prevalent skill is to form an invisible shield. We haven't stopped bullets yet but we are working in it. Some people have the ability to tell others that they are not around so a person does not see them. It does not trick cameras and some people are immune to it. We can track too. This means if we locate someone, we can find them again if they didn't get too far away.

Three people can use a variation of flying but picking up heavy objects. So far the heaviest weight was 4300 kilograms. There is no strain and the weight can even be stuck out in front with no worry about it being supported. It just has little weight but still a fair amount of inertia. This is another strange property we have not got our minds around yet.

Three other people can tell you what is on the other side of a wall. This is like they can turn the wall transparent. It works well with cards too. I won't tell you that Kim cheats because she will get mad at me.

"I heard that too, slut!"

"Some people are so nosy when I'm explaining myself."

There are a lot of skills that are unique. Nicolas is a normal everyday genius but when it comes to math, he is like what is called an idiot savant in that he is a super genius with numbers. He can get the numbers to do anything just like a crooked accountant. The numbers carry on into computing and programming. Nobody on the face of the planet Earth can come even close to what he can do. That's why we now have two billion bucks now instead of a little over one.

Joy has a specialised ability. She can pick up an object and know what its history is including who touched it. This would make any policeman drool.

Missy can focus on our thoughts and somehow know where a missing object is. Her range is steadily increasing.

Anthony can look at something far away and it will appear to be right in front of him. Something like binoculars but he can do it until he reads the text from a book at 3200 metres.

There are more capabilities but they are too weak though they do show promise. Some people showed promise too. We now have twenty four human members in the pack. Five more had been asked to join us. All had been runaways and three of these newcomers are boys. This is our way of trying to bring the ratio back to neutral.

Along with the humans, we have three female and one male Jack Russel Terriers and one large dog of indeterminate pedigree. The last was Herb's German Shepherd but he was not pureblood. Three of the terriers had the drug and survived. After we found about the way the human body modifies the drug Abicore, we extracted the drug from urine and gave it to the two dogs that had not been treated. The dogs became more intelligent and able to read minds and even send thoughts. They were not human though. They were just extremely intelligent dogs that foolishly still liked people.

My place in this menagerie was head custodian but I was also called Chief by many now. My real name is Piper but I answer to a great many more. All of them have some thoughts of love behind them. My leadership is based on knowing the will of the pack and then directing it my way since I ended up with the highest IQ. I also work harder than most but the rest of the pack will dispute that until their dying day.

Keeping the pack running well means I have to be good in everything though not necessarily the best at anything. I can fly at fifteen kilometres an hour but my bulge restricts me somewhat. My body could speed up like the 'Flash' but not as fast as what they show in the comic books. I can set up a shield that is stronger than the rest but still not good enough to stop bullets. Since I took so long to develop my abilities, I gained more from it than the rest. This makes me about the best mindreader in range but not in fine detail. My ability to tell people that I'm not here is not very good. We call this invisibility but it isn't.

We do a lot of thinking. This is not the way others do it because we relax and sort of merge into one entity. We like to call it the 'mind merge' like Spock used. When in this state. We are oblivious to everything else. Problems that would bother the pack are resolved much easier. This super being we become is both scarey and addictive. We are so much more than the sum of our parts.

We do individual research and bring it back to share with the rest. The research comes from working in our own labs but also from finding somebody that has some information we can use. With enough coverage, we can take the data we harvested and clean it up to an amazing degree. The chaff is thrown out while the intricacies between the facts are extrapolated to find new information. We know certain fields much better than the so called experts in this field.

At some time in the future, we are going to have to share this information with the rest of the world. We could publish but the articles would be received better if we actually had a diploma to back up what we claimed. This meant we had to get these worthless pieced of paper but we would be compensated by meeting new and interesting people.

The pack and the students took the GED or the Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate. This was not difficult and there were many avenues open to do this. The Scholastic Assessment Test and a college entrance examination would be necessary and better dealt with now than when time was short. A Bachelor Degree took years but there were ways of cutting this figure down.

Universities taught a lot of courses that we did not need and already knew. We could challenge and get a credit by examination. All it required was some money and to know the subject material.

The pack decided that a year in university was not bad if we got a degree. A problem that cropped up was that they would make us take subjects like world history in a basic general education program even if we could teach the subject.

The pack was certainly devious and we found a way around the conundrum. Universities had reciprocal agreements with some colleges but not all. A student taking college level courses could switch to a university without taking some courses over again. Those same colleges had the same basic general education courses that the university would make us take. We could test out in them first then go to a university that recognised that particular college's courses. Part of the hassle was that we could only do so many per semester. This only meant that we had to go back until we tested out in all of them. To do this faster, all we had to do was register in other colleges that had the same reciprocal agreement with that particular university.

The idea of going to colleges and universities was to look for potential pack members. We could do the same in high school but then parents would not allow their little Johnny or Sally to stay with us and pick up our ethics. It was much easier picking up suitable runaways. We could find people in a university or a college and induct them if they lived away from home.

It would be better if only a few of us went to any particular university at one time. We would be highly visible as it was and if we made it in one group then we would gather too much notice. We looked through what individual colleges had to offer and the pack broke up along sub family lines or just friendship so they could go to one particular university.

I wanted to go to the University of Ottawa because of their medical training and to be near the politicians. When our presence became known, we had to have laws already in place to protect us.


I walked towards the games room. We were always in each other's minds like a pack of voyeurs. Eight-year-old Bobby was pounding into Dina's vagina. He was of average size with a chocolate brown skin. He was our youngest and everybody treated him special as they did the next two youngest, Joy and Missy.

Dina grabbed the boy's face and said, "If you are going to make love, you better do it to me and not the television. Nobody likes to be taken for granted."

"I'm sorry, Dina. I love you dearly and I should be paying more attention to your needs but I just saw on the television that a young girl has become lost and may be abducted."

Dina pulled Bobby's face close and kissed him with a lot of love. She sent her feelings to him and even some images of what he was like when seen through Dina's eyes.

"That's ok Bobby. I worry about people too."

When I came into the room, their lovemaking forgotten. They were looking for excitement, some fun and perhaps a chance to do something good.

Bobby and Dina held each other and both tried to speak at the same time. Basically they wanted to go and hunt. That meant they would want Missy to help them. Missy was studying history instead of tasting anatomy. Her mind was excited too so I knew she wanted to go. A quick poll of the rest signified that they wanted the same.

I was not quite bored but it would be fun to go out even if I had to waddle. Ideas started to flood into my mind from the pack. We had the name of the borough she lived in and one photograph that went on television.

When security heard what we intended, they wanted to come too even if it was their job. The school was aroused. A portion of those that stayed with us were slated to get the drug that would make them geniuses and mind readers. Until we were sure, this group was on probation. We had tinkered with their minds just enough to straighten them out. Then we put a form of compulsion that twisted their minds a bit so they would not talk about us. Some of the children had actually wanted to go back to their families because they saw that they were the parents were the ones that were screwed up. Psychiatry was easy for us as we could read their minds.

There were more people going than there was pack. It was June and it would be a beautiful night to go out. The rain and wind with heavy gusts made it less fun. Everybody except Kim and I had packs. We got special treatment because we filled out our rain gear so well. We had two flashlights and even extra batteries. A first aid kit, cell phone, GPS, a large towel and a package of tissues.

There was hardly anybody left when the gates closed behind us. Missy was in the lead limo with Bobby and Joy. For once they were together like this and not horny.

Bobby shot back, "I'm always horny. The drug did this to me. We are just focussed on what we have to do."

Joy added, "We don't screw all the time."

Missy added, "Only most of it." All of them chuckled then.

Traffic was lighter than usual but there were a lot of vehicles still moving. I visualised the city map in my mind and zoomed in mentally. Missy would stop at the home of the lost child to find out the information and I gave instructions to other pack members as to where they had to go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.