10% Book2 - Cover

10% Book2

Copyright© 2008 by John Wales

Chapter 12

We needed more information on the site we were going to attack. It was now five days since Colins first phoned. He called again demanding to talk to Knox. Ellen was prepped for this and gave him a scathing reply that would have made Knox proud if she was alive.

It was witty and loaded with invectives including how low on the evolutionary ladder Colins was and how he had to stoop to rape or seek charity to get fucked.

William and Laura followed Colins but he now had a shield up similar to what Knox had erected. Eventually, they got close enough to pierce the shield but not very well. Andrew had gone to Stethbridge with Colins. Both men had gloated as women critical of Colins were transferred and those that had helped Knox were fired if at all possible.

A few had their pasts raked over and Colins used this to get them to bend over his desk as he hammered their asses. I figured if he got rid of everybody critical of him he would be working alone.

Since we had not taken the bait it would be natural to assume that Colins would attack. We countered this by hiring a security company that was composed of younger men that broke arms on occasion.

Trying to find mercenaries was difficult. Carstairs had picked through all that he could find. He didn't want the ones that were left and neither did I.

That night Pete, Laura, Herb, and I left to check Carstairs' stronghold as two separate teams. It was a way of saying I trusted them and to tell the truth I did. They had become part of the pack and I wondered how it had happened. I tried to see if we had changed a bit but it didn't look like it. They had changed to fit in a solid family unit. Perhaps this is what people were always looking for and angry at if they didn't find it. The rest wanted to go too but it was better for just two groups. Herb and Laura rented cars and we headed for Carstairs place.

Herb said to me as he drove, "You have vivid memories of going to this place last time. I see everything you did and how you felt when you had to kill a human being."

"It hurt for weeks after but I found a way of justifying it in my mind. Something similar was in your mind when you rescued Kim and I that day."

"With me it wasn't much different. You were rescuing pack. They were close to you, basically family. I was helping two beautiful girls that were crying out for help. I was in danger of losing two people that I knew would be closer to me than any one had ever been before."

I could joke about this but he was telling the exact truth. Pack was like that because they couldn't escape into delusions like most people. If you shaded something to make it more comfortable you were shown just how you manipulated things for your own ends. I felt humbled to be a part of this love and did my part to nurture what we had.

I said, "Killing became easier when I could see how twisted and deformed some people were. Threatening the pack made it easier still. It makes me feel sick after because I'm reminded that this was what Knox was like."

"I might feel worried about you finding it easier but I can see what you mean while normals could never do that."

"You sound like you've accepting your place in the pack and the way it works."

"I have. Two beautiful young ladies can do that to a man. We fit together in this odd way we do, plus they want my children. How could I refuse?"

"You think with your testicles."

"I am what I am but love overshadows everything."

"I know, honey. Kim and I feel the same way. Sometimes lust gives love a run for its money."

"Don't forget, I can read minds too. You have a lot of lust when you let yourself go."

"Maybe one day I can relax more often."

We soon had to put our blocks up. Herb had taught me how he did it and then the pack worked on the procedure to hone it. Herb got better as did the rest of us.

There was a side road we hoped was far enough away not to be monitored by Carstairs or the two espers. Pete and Laura parked behind us and we all got out.

There was no thoughts transmitted and no need for vocal communications. We were in receptive mode. This was opposed to a full block. Sam had taught us that thoughts could kill and we were preparing a defence even if we couldn't use this method.

With nobody around we rose a few centimetres into the air and leaned forward. We drifted forward about as fast as we could run. It looked effortless but it took just as much energy. All except Herb could fly but he could get off the ground. To us, flying meant leaving the ground by more than a metre. Bobby could go kilometres up because of his size and weight but we couldn't go that far. He was also a showoff and this pushed him to expanding his limits.

Cars drove by infrequently and we took to the trees to hide until they passed.

Herb said, "I have to rest." We all stopped where we were and he said, "Thanks, guys. I thought I was strong but you guys are more capable than I am."

I held his hand and said, "You just started. You're doing great."

Herb gave me a kiss. His shield was strong but I could wiggle between the cracks and saw that he wanted to do a lot more than give me a kiss. I wouldn't mind that in the least but we had a job to do.

Ten minutes later we settled on the road again to rest. Laura said, "I can't detect much but I think Emily is there."

I said, "I can't sense her at all."

"I know the woman."

"Any idea on the numbers?"

"I'd have to guess. Probably a dozen."

"So they're still hoping we take the bait."

Pete and Laura flew the remainder of the way to the house at four metres. Herb and I stood back with some rifles and night scopes. The two were only gone for five minutes.

Laura said, "It was good we flew. There are seismic sensors to pick up a person walking. Motion detectors and infrared cameras are all over. The sensors are mounted so rabbits don't trip them. There have been hundreds of false alarms from the animals. Stay below a metre and off the ground and you are reasonably safe. We got a location for the cameras positions so we knew where not to go."

Herb asked, "What about any wandering patrols?"

"They're monitored too. We ran across two groups but they don't suspect mind reading."

I asked Herb, "Do you want to go, honey?"

"Sure. All I have to do is learn to float horizontally."

"Well, give it a try."

Herb laid down and tried to alter his ability to raise his body. He was not that good at staying level. He had the power but not the control.

After ten minutes, I said, "I have an idea."

"What is it, sweetie?"

I took off my boots and then the dark camo pants. My legs were white and easier to see. My panties came off next. The boots went back on.

It was easy to see that all three were interested. I laid on the ground with my rolled up clothes on my chest. "Like the airline, fly united."

Herb, as usual, was thinking with his lower brain but I loved that brain too. Herb gave up resisting and lowered his pants to his ankles and walked on his knees to get close. I got a nice kiss and my lover worked his way in. I was ready enough to accept him when he entered.

Herb gave a few thrusts and I had to hold him still. I had to think and I couldn't do a good job if my husband was pounding away.

I said, "That's good, now let me do the control. Keep your butt under the dangerous area."

"I thought my other end was in the dangerous area."

"Not now, I have a headache."

"My head aches too."

It took me almost ten minutes to keep us level but we flew quite easily. Herb gave some of the lift and all the thrust. I was the pilot. We went through the trees and avoided the brambles and the weeds. They wouldn't have been kind to my bare butt.

Herb would thrust slowly all the time but we were still able to concentrate on the job. In one patch there were cattails. No sensors there but they dragged along between my cheeks and abused the little baby makers of Herbs. I concentrated a little harder and we went up to four metres. Pete and Laura flew beside us. I only got smiles but it would be nice to know what they were thinking.

That man of mine started going faster and I had to work harder to stay airborne. We landed in one of the few safe spots. As I settled on the grass Herb started working harder. We pounded together for five minutes and I nearly passed out with the intensity of what he did to me. It took a few minutes to recover and a few more to get dressed.

The orgasm was good enough that it took a while to could function. Emily was here alright and asleep. That wasn't true about all the rest. We searched minds but it took a long time to sift through them all. We just dug for tidbits.

Emily was our best source and I tried working my way into her mind as stealthy as I could. She was having a dream. Her drunken father was hitting her because she hadn't done well in school.

I saw an opportunity here and pushed harder and tried to integrate myself into not only her mind but her dream. I remembered my own father beating me so I used a tennis racket to beat Emily's father until he fled.

Emily's dream self said, "Who are you?"

"I'm your fairy godmother."

"No, you're not. You're younger than me."

"My magic makes me young. Now, do you want to argue because if you do I'm leaving."

"Don't go!"

I helped Emily up and took her to the main bathroom and took off her clothes. She went into the bathtub and I washed her hair and then her skin. Back in her room, I rubbed her vigorously. Even in her dream, she groaned. She just wanted the human contact. My hands went to her back and I massaged her. This was even better, she thought.

I caused new clothes of my choosing to appear. I dressed the girl and treated her like a mother should. When she sat up at my urging, I said, "You need to work harder at school. I'll be proud of you if you do."

"Will I get a prince and a carriage?"

"I can give you a carriage but the prince has to be just a wonderful guy. Living happily ever after is a possibility."

"I'd love that, but work is so hard."

"You're a smart girl. You just don't have the right encouragement. I have a family for you. They will love and protect you but you have to help yourself. Lots of stories say that the heroine has to do something very hard to get what she wants, don't they?"

"Yes, some of them."

"Well, here's your chance. Think of what's right not what you're told. I'll be watching out for you just like Santa. He keeps a score for toys. I'll keep a score to see if you can make it to this family. They don't want just anybody. They want somebody that'll work hard with them."

"I can do that."

"I know you can, honey. I have faith in my little girl."

"Will you protect me if I need it?"

"I have other little boys and girls to take care of. All I can do is try. It's really hard with so many. Fairies are all overworked."

She could tell I wanted to go and became upset. I bent over and kissed the girl and petted the back of her hair. "Remember, honey, do what's right, not necessarily what you're told."

"I'll do that."

"Good, now think what it would've been like in school if you had really tried to get ahead."

"Ok."

I shrunk my figure and pulled out of her mind. Herb had been shaking me. When I looked at him, he said, "A patrol is coming this way. Let's get out of here."

With my own mind I searched for the threat. Two men were coming along what was a long route. It was a convoluted maze. They weren't worried abut anything at this time.

I said, "We have five minutes. Open your fly for me."

"Piper! We have to get out of here."

"Don't argue with your wife."

The lower brain came to the rescue and I was on my knees waiting. When I had him nice and hard, I said, "Lay down on your back."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.