The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay - Cover

The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay

Copyright© 2008 by BillyRay

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A high school nerd discovers a mind control drug and unleashes his revenge on the usual cast of characters.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Humor   Incest  

Pete left the kitchen in search of his sisters and found them in the living room watching TV and looking as lovely as ever.

"Whatcha watching?" He asked lightly.

"It's a Wonderful Life." Answered Mindy with a smile.

"Yes, yes it is." He said to no one in particular, taking a seat next to Megan.

"Don't you think it's a wonderful life, Megan?" he asked her innocently while tracing his fingers around a firm plump pleasure pillow pushing out the thin fabric of her t-shirt. A thrill rushed through him as he did this. For so long now he could only cast furtive glances at Megan's proud angel cakes, and always in fear she would catch him. Now he could stare all he wanted and, as he was doing now, touch them whenever he felt like it - and he knew he would feel like it a lot. He saw the briefest flash of rage in her eye before she succumbed to his programming and had to behave, outwardly at least, as though she were a willing, involved and exuberant participant.

"Yes it is, little brother," husked Megan, "but it will an even more wonderful life when I finally get a taste of your ... your cum." Another brief flash in her eyes, this time, horror instead of rage. Horror, as the full implications of her situation finally crashed down on her like a ton of bricks dropped from someplace really high so that when they hit they will have spread out a bit and do far more damage than if they were just dumped out of a truck or something. These metaphoric bricks made her realize that he held total control over her; he could make her do anything, anything at all. She was defenseless, at the mercy of a person who hated her with a passion. A hatred she herself had germinated, planted, fertilized, and was now harvesting. She felt horror at what he was making her do, and horror at what he could, and very likely would, make her do. Pete noted this flash with a satisfied grin.

Pete was about to assure her that her worst fears were going to be realized when their mother entered the living room, momentarily distracting them.

"Megan," she said with a serious look on her face, "I've decided that it's time you stop being such a bitch. And by 'stop being a bitch' I mean you are going to be nicer. And by 'going to be nicer' I mean nicer to Pete. And by 'nicer to Pete' I mean you are going to have sex with him. And by 'going to have sex with him' I mean..."

"I think I know what you mean, mother. And I'm pretty sure I was going to be doing that anyway."

"What about me?" asked Mindy, reminding everyone she was there.

"I see no reason to leave you out," answered their mother. "But before you get involved in anything, I do have to know whether or not you are still a virgin."

"Of course, what do you think I am, some sort of disgusting slut?"

"Oh, wonderful! We can all participate in your deflowering. It'll be a beautiful event."

"I ... uh..." stammered Pete, "I really ... uh ... don't ... think that will be necessary."

"It most certainly IS necessary. Losing her virginity is one of those memories a girl should be able to cherish her whole life. We'll do candles and a hot bubble bath, a white robe, a trail of rose petals, Megan and I can get her warmed up and then you can deliver her first thrust, turning her into a woman right before our eyes." A tear formed in their mother's eye. "It'll be just <sniff> wonderful."

"But won't it hurt? I ... I mean ... she should have some privacy for it, it should be just me and her."

"Nonsense, her sister and I can get her so worked up she will hardly notice, and after the initial penetration we'll get her revved back up in no time and she'll have one orgasm after another until you deliver her first shots of cum deep into her fresh virgin womb." She had to stop talking and her hand to her mouth to stifle a sob. "She'll love you for it until the day she dies."

"But..." Pete was in panic mode, "what if ... well ... she isn't ... you know ... a ... uh..."

"What are you trying to say, Pete?"

Megan had vague memories that the others didn't, memories of a period of time in which anything at all could have happened, and she was pretty quick at putting two and two together. Rudimentary math skills aside, she also considered her brother to be a pervert and she was pretty sure why he was so concerned about the subject of Mindy's virginity.

"I'll bet I know what he's talking about." She quipped.

"What's that dear?"

"Well, you guys don't remember it, it was while we were, uhm ... uh ... well, he had used a ... like a thing ... and we were ... ya' know ... then he ... ah shit."

After a brief moment of concern, Pete breathed a sigh of relief as he remembered his commands were holding and Megan couldn't talk about the drug or its effects to the other women. Even if she had been able to mention the drug, the others would have promptly ignored her the moment she did. What Pete failed to realize was that Megan hadn't actually mentioned hypno-juice and sisters had a way of communicating.

"Oh my," gasped Mindy, "You're saying we were in a semi-catatonic hypnotic state due to a drug Pete slipped us when he commanded us to strip naked and then he popped my cherry!"

"I ... I ... I ... I..." Stammered Pete.

"Oh PETER! How could you?" demanded their mother. "Didn't you know what a special event that is?"

"Well, no. Look, I was just trying to help."

"I can't believe I'm not a virgin." Moaned Mindy on the verge of tears.

Megan smirked, "What's the matter, pervert? Plan not coming together?"

"Megan," interrupted Pete, "I really think you should shut up." Pete suddenly remembered the obedience command he had programmed into all the women. "In fact I really think you should all just forget all about Mindy's virginity and never talk or think about it again." All he wanted to do right now was dip his wick in his sexy sisters. "Mom, I really think you should find something to do for a while."

There was a few seconds of uncomfortable silence as everyone's thinking adjusted to the new reality. Then:

"Well, look at the time," said their mother. "I have to get dressed, take care of some errands and go by the office for a while. You three behave yourselves and I'll be back later."

Pete blew out a sigh of relief and turned back to Megan with a smirk.

"So, Megan, you heard mom, now you have to have sex with me - but she didn't have to tell you that, did she? In fact, I could have sworn you were saying something to that effect just before she came in. I think you were telling me what would make your life more wonderful." He slid his hand up under the oversized shirt, running his fingers along the smooth skin of her legs until he had cupped her nearly hairless beaver. She tried to fight it but her programming asserted itself and she threw her head back moaning with pleasure.

"I ... I need ... your cum."

Pete felt her heated cunt consommé drenching his fingers.

"You're pretty wet right now, but I'm not going to make you go through this alone." He looked over at the lovely and loving Mindy, "hey Min, you want in on this, don't you?" It was more of a command then a question and Mindy brightened up.

"Why of course I do. You had better not have sex in this house without me." She added with a mischievous grin, rising from her seat and crossing the room dropping the articles of her brief outfit along the way so that her lithe curves were blatantly displayed for all to see by the time she grabbed Pete's face and nestled it between her perfect little pink nosed puppies. Megan enthusiastically stripped off her nightshirt with a short squeal of dismay.

While Pete luxuriated at the feel of his cheeks rubbing against the smooth soft skin of Mindy's mogambos, Megan engulfed his already hard beef bayonet in her warm inviting slurp slit. The wonderful sensation caught Pete off guard and had he not already blown his nut twice that day, he probably would have popped right then and there. With one arm around Mindy's lean physique and the other hand manipulating her little bishop, Pete licked her mammalian maracas and suckled her nipples while thoroughly enjoying Megan's expert skin flute sonata, too expert, in fact. In almost no time at all he felt his balls boiling and he pulled Mindy down into a passionate kiss as his dexterous dexterity took her to the brink of the orgasmic chasm then washed her over on a wave of ecstasy. He joined her with his protein smoothie flooding Megan's suck hole in surge after surge of explosive surges.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.