The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay - Cover

The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay

Copyright© 2008 by BillyRay

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A high school nerd discovers a mind control drug and unleashes his revenge on the usual cast of characters.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Humor   Incest  

The next morning Pete was back to his old self and of the opinion that half a day's worth of misery was well worth the knowledge he had gained. Now it was time to Implement the first part of his plan and take control of his house.

No one was up when Pete made his way to his lab. Well, Pete was up, of course, or he couldn't have made his way anywhere since he had never been a sleepwalker and he wasn't about to become one. Let's just say that no one else was up when Pete made his way to his lab.

He had concluded that he would need to know the subject's weight within ten pounds plus or minus. Megan was obsessive about her weight and kept a journal of daily weigh-ins. Since she kept the journal in the same drawer as her panties he knew her weight exactly (he hadn't stolen any more panties, but he did like to paw through the drawer, feeling the soft smooth garments while thinking about them having been in such close proximity to Megan's tempting tantric tunnel) and he used that knowledge to estimate the weights of Mindy and his mother. He wasn't going to take any chances.

He prepared three doses of hypno-juice and using colored tape, carefully coded each vial so he could tell them apart easily. By the time he was done, he heard the distinct sounds of breakfast being prepared in the kitchen. Waiting until, what he determined would be, precisely the right time; he slipped up the stairs and into the living room.

"Oh my God!" He shouted, "You should see what's in the front yard!"

As his mother and sisters stampeded through the front hall, Pete ran around the back hall into the kitchen where, as he had expected, the orange juice had already been poured. He quickly and expertly emptied the contents of each vial into the appropriate glass.

"There's nothing out in the front yard!" exclaimed Megan coming back into the kitchen. "So why did you ... Hey! You little fucker! Mom, look at him!"

Pete had stuffed every piece of bacon, save one, into his mouth. He had left one piece on Mindy's plate.

"God Damn it Peter!" Shouted his mother, her face turning red. "I have HAD IT! You get your little ass up to your room, RIGHT NOW!"

Wanting to keep the charade intact, Pete shouted back, "Fine!" spewing bits of bacon, "But at least I got bacon today!"

He made a big show of stomping up the stairs but then sneaked back down a few minutes later just in time to hear three groans as the women simultaneously discovered the extra salt he had added to the eggs. He then heard the sounds of them guzzling down their orange juice in an effort to wash down the salty fare - just as he had planned. He had hoped to ensure that they would drink their doses in one shot rather than sipping away at it, and it had worked perfectly. He sat back and watched the clock.

Exactly twenty minutes after the girls had been dosed he re-entered the kitchen to find them seated quietly, staring blank-faced.

"Mom, Megan, Mindy, all of you look at me." They slowly turned their heads until their eyes were upon him. He had waited for this moment for years. Not this exact moment, mind you - just sort of a generic moment in which he was in control of these women. He was finally going to fulfill one of his most sought after dreams - the sort of dream that keeps a boy going day after brutal day. The dream he envisions whenever the bullies are feeling rambunctious and the girls that cause the biggest bulge in his pant are treating him with extra disdain - the ultimate dream of seeing these three women naked. "You will all stand, take off all your clothes and stand in front of me.

They groggily complied and Pete grew excited as the lovely bodies were slowly revealed. It didn't take long. Megan was wearing only a large t-shirt and panties, which, even with her fugue, she was able to peel off in no time. His mother slept in matching baby doll negligee and panties but always wore a robe around the house. It took only moments for her to shed the three items. Mindy took a little longer. She was wearing satin pajamas and had to unbutton the top before sliding it down her shoulders revealing to Pete the beautiful round chest flesh he had fantasized about so often. She slid her pants down her shapely legs and her panties soon followed.

Pete surveyed his family and liked what he saw. His mother's body was smooth and toned; her ample rib cushions were as though they had been formed out of Jell-O - firm but jiggly. His gaze passed from her mountainous mammeries to her flat savannah of a stomach, which swelled gently into the rolling lush hills and enticing valleys of her nicely rounded ass and hips. The steamy swamp of her pinkness sat proudly beneath her neatly trimmed curly blond pubic forest. If looked at just right, the faint stretch marks from her previous pregnancies formed something of a road map, which nicely rounded out the geography based anatomical euphemisms. Her brown eyes stared straight ahead and she didn't even blink when Pete stepped up to knead her soft milk mounds for several seconds.

He stepped back, a bulbous bulge tenting his pants, and moved on to Megan. Her luscious voluptuous figure drew him in and he groped his way up and down the statuesque blonde cheerleader, finally moving in to hug her, pressing his body against hers. He stepped back, quickly shed his clothing and resumed the erotic exploration of his sister's wondrous physique. This time her firm full fun bags pressed lasciviously against his nude chest and his thick thrill drill pushed against the tiny bush of blonde hair she had trimmed into a cute little heart shape just above her otter pocket. He moved to her back, reached around and groped and squeezed her baby bumpers while he rested his raging ramrod in the crack of her ass. It took all his control to not push her over the table and bury the bone right then and there. But he controlled himself; he didn't want to bump uglies with a zombie so he would wait until the drug wore off.

Pulling himself away from the tempting form of his older sister he focused on Mindy. Her body, while not as voluptuous as Megan, was every bit as sexy and alluring. She had a lithe lean sexiness that he lovingly caressed, rather than groped. He could almost feel her ribs beneath her skin as his fingers explored her. He found her nay nays firm and resilient under his probing hands. His affection for his little sister welled to the front of his mind and he reaffirmed his intention to be nice to her.

Stepping back he slowly stroked his scepter while he talked. Having the three gorgeous women in front of him like this was even more erotic than he had dreamed. It was more than three healthy, sexy women naked in front of him. It was three healthy, sexy women naked in front of him and totally under his control. The power made it more of a turn on.

"You have all been subjected to a drug of my own invention called, hypno-juice. Mom, Mindy, you will not remember anything that is said or done while under the effects of hypno-juice. Megan, I'll let you know what to remember when I give you your instructions." His swollen sperm stick still in hand, he scanned the three lovely women in front of him.

"Mother, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"These instructions are for you and you only. You are going to realize what an advantage my superior intellect is to this family so although you will remain the titular head of the house I will always be consulted for any decision and in the event of any disagreement you will always defer to me. You will also realize what a bitch you have always been and you want to make it up to me with your body and feel that Megan should do so as well. Mindy will be allowed to join in since both of you have treated her poorly too. You will consider sex with Megan, Mindy or even myself to be something that, while it needs to be kept a secret, is a perfectly normal thing to happen. You will still wake me up every morning but from now on you will do so by giving me a blowjob in place of yelling at me. You will fuck me, suck me or service me in anyway or at any time I say. You will also do the same with anyone I select. Do you understand these instructions?

"Yes," his mother said, flatly, "I understand and will obey."

"Mindy, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"I want you to answer my questions truthfully, can you do that?"

"Yes."

"How do you feel about me?"

"You are my big brother and I love you. We had so much fun playing when we were little. I feel sorry for you now because you are treated so badly by mom, Megan and the other kids at school. I wish there was some way I could make you feel better."

"Haven't you ever thought of having sex with me? You must have realized how sexy you were."

"Yes, I knew you looked at me in that way. I often saw you looking at my body while we talked. The thought of sex did cross my mind, once, but you simply aren't attractive to me in any way whatsoever - in fact, when I thought of having sex with you I almost became physically ill and I had to..."

"That's enough!" Pete interrupted. "These instructions are for you and you only. From now on I am attractive to you - very attractive to you. You love me with all of your heart. You will be staunchly loyal to me, keep no secrets from me and report to me anyone you think may be a threat to me. You desire my body and need me to love you in return. You don't mind sharing me with other girls. As far as you know you have always loved me in this way. You will continue to obey mother as long as her instructions do not conflict with any instructions I may have given you. Do you understand these instructions?"

"Yes," she replied with no inflection or emotion, "I understand and will obey."

"Megan, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"I am going to ask you some questions as well and you will answer honestly, do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Why are you such a bitch to me?"

"Because you are an embarrassment to me and the entire family. It was bad enough when you merely existed as an uber-geek, but now my friends have to see you every day and it just serves as a reminder to them and then they razz me."

"So you don't like me because I'm smart and your stupid friends don't like me?"

"No, it isn't that. I hate you because you are different. You are different everywhere you go. You don't fit in anywhere. Not at school, not at the mall, not even in this house. If it weren't for you, everything in this house would be perfect."

"Well, in that case, these instructions are for you and you only. You will remember that I gave you these instructions while you were under the influence of a drug that I slipped you, but you will be powerless to defy them. You will have no choice but to follow every instruction I give you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand and will obey."

"How often do you have sex?"

"Once or twice a month. I don't usually enjoy it but just do it to keep my boyfriends in line."

"From now on you will want to have sex everyday and, though you will always enjoy it, you will only be able to orgasm when you have sex with me. You will crave my cum and attempt to eat it whenever you see me cum, no matter where it ends up. You will fuck me, and whomever else I say, whenever I say so. You will carry out this task with outward enthusiasm and total abandon even though your true feelings about sex and myself will not have been altered in any way. At all other times you are compelled to obey any instruction or command that I give you. You will behave outwardly as though you are proud to have me as a brother, even though you still think of me with disdain. You will attempt to protect me from the bullies in school using whatever is available to you. You will be able to talk about hypno-juice only with me and then only when I give you permission to do so. You will obey mother at all times unless her instructions conflict with mine. Do you understand these instructions?"

"Yes," she said emotionlessly, "I understand and will obey."

He stepped away from Megan and addressed Mindy and his mother again, "Whenever you hear Megan and I having a discussion about hypno-juice or my commands you will ignore everything we say."

A concern crept up on him. A concern so stealthy he didn't even realize it was there until it tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"Mindy, are you a virgin?"

"Yes, I am."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.