The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay - Cover

The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay

Copyright© 2008 by BillyRay

Chapter 16

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A high school nerd discovers a mind control drug and unleashes his revenge on the usual cast of characters.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Humor   Incest  

"I think your mother is right," said Skip after Pete had relayed the entire story, "no breeder has ever had the amount of power you do, so it's no mystery why he didn't think that's what you were. But, since neither side has ever created a new guide either, I can imagine they must be plenty baffled about now."

"But they must know that they took Bernie out," observed Pete, "wouldn't they just think I'm his replacement?"

"It's feasible, but like I said, we've never done it before."

"So, what's next?"

"Next, we try your idea of using hypno-juice on Bernie. He was the senior guide around here and may have some better insight as to how we should proceed."

Bernie was sitting at the far end of the dining room table giggling and playing with Penny's bare bunny bumps while she fed him.

"It's the only way I can keep his attention long enough to get the whole meal into him." Penny had explained when Pete and Skip had walked in and found her, sans shirt and bra, spooning food into Bernie's mouth. Mindy and Wendy watched while they ate, laughing every time Bernie shouted out his now patented phrase. Megan and Carla hadn't gotten home from cheerleading practice yet.

"Okay, Skip, did you bring the juice?"

"Got it right here - so, Penny, do you think he's had enough to eat yet?"

"Yes, I think that will hold him for a while." She said, wiping his mouth and untying the towel from around his neck.

"Boobies?" asked Bernie plaintively as she stood up, taking her pleasure pillows out of his reach.

"More boobies later," assured Penny with a smile, "right now, Pete and Skip have a nice treat for you."

They handed the old guide a small glass of High Sea fruit juice (which happened to be his favorite) with a dose of the more highly refined hypno-juice cleverly hidden inside it. Bernie downed it in one gulp.

"How long do we wait with your brew?" asked Pete, "Mine takes about twenty minutes."

"Yeah," said Skip dryly, "with that stuff you might as well be putting them under with a ball-peen hammer. This stuff works in less than five minutes and the effect only lasts about a half an hour."

In truth, it only took four minutes before Bernie's already slack jaw drooped just a little bit more and his semi-vacant eyes went completely vacant.

"Bernie?" said Pete, "Bernie? Can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can hear you." Replied Bernie in perfect syntax, no trace of his usual mental impediment. Pete and Skip looked at each other hopefully. Pete had a thought.

"Is your name Bernie, or Bernard?"

"I prefer Bernard over Bernie."

"He's definitely in there." Said Skip with a sigh of relief. "Tell me, Bernard, what do you remember about the past sixteen years?"

"They have been hell. The coherent part of my brain has been relegated to the role of observer only, I have been fully aware of my imbecilic behavior and squalid living conditions but have been unable to do anything about either."

"Do you remember how you came to this condition?"

"I had taken Samuel to the mall, to find him a playmate or two, when we were accosted in the parking lot by three Sonarian guides and five of their security staff. In trying to prevent me from defending my charge, the guides suppressed my consciousness so forcefully that it became permanent. Once they had dispatched our breeder they saw my condition and decided to leave me that way, rather than kill me - those bastards."

"He wasn't mind wiped!" Exclaimed Skip gleefully. "You should have no trouble bringing him back. In fact, I could probably do it - but I ... eh ... want you to do it ... for the practice ... yeah ... you need practice."

"Okay, I'm going into his mind now, looks a lot like when I was in here before ... no, wait ... there's more here now, but I can't quite reach it. It's like looking at something on the television, or through a window."

"That's the barrier, you have to breach it somehow."

"Any suggestions?"

"I've never done it before either, but you are in the mental universe, the rules are different there. It's pretty much all metaphorical."

"How does that help?"

"Well, you said it seems like a window, try using a rock."

"I don't have a rock."

"If you think about one hard enough, I believe you will find one right next to your foot."

"My foot? There's no rock next to my foot."

"Not yet, concentrate on there being a rock next to your foot."

"Hey, look at that, a great big rock right next my foot."

"Now use that to smash the barrier."

"Okay ... here we go ... just getting a grip ... and ... Hold on, I gotta imagine a smaller rock ... that's better. Here we go and ... Holy Shit!"

Pete retreated from the veteran guide's mind and his perspective shifted back to the dining room.

"What happened?" Asked Skip, concerned.

"It exploded - the barrier - when I hit it with the rock, it just exploded. If that had been a real window I would have been cut to ribbons. I guess it sort of freaked me out. Do you think it will work?"

"I'm not sure. Bernard, can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can hear you."

"Is the suppression of your consciousness gone?"

"I don't know. It feels different than a moment ago, but I'm not sure."

"When the effects of the hypno-juice wears off you will remember everything that transpired while you were under with the exception of the following: You are going to find that your disappearance had not been reported. This will not concern you in the least and you will not wonder about any back pay you may be owed."

Skip glanced over to find Pete looking at him with disapproval.

"Hey - I thought he was either dead or a traitor - I'll pay him back, it'll just take some time, that's all."

Penny returned to the dining room with three glasses of lemonade. She set one in front of each of them and then took her own seat.

"So did it work?"

"We'll find out in about ten minutes."

They all sat nervously on pins and needles, since nervously is the only way to sit on pins and needles, waiting for some sign of life from their catatonic guest. Right on cue, his eyes came back to life.

"Bernard?" Asked Skip tentatively.

The old man looked at them quizzically, until his gaze landed on Penny.

"Boobies?" He queried.

"Well, damn." Said Skip, "Pete, I though you had it."

"Nah," Said Bernard, suddenly, "I'm just fucking with you. It worked."

"I had forgotten," said Skip sardonically and to the accompaniment of groans form Pete and Penny, "that your sense of humor is sometimes something only you can appreciate."

"I'm sorry," said Bernard with a grin, "but I couldn't resist. And, now that I'm done with that, let me say a heartfelt thank you to this extraordinary young man. It's hard to believe you're a breeder. Your powers are far and above those of most guides. I guess we're not going to have to worry about the Sonarians turning your brains into mush."

He stood up and walked around the table to Penny, then he dropped to one knee and took her hand.

"I would especially like to thank this enchanting young lady for her exemplary hospitality. You certainly went above and beyond the call of duty.

Penny blushed but her eyes never left Bernard's.

"You are very welcome and as for going above and beyond ... well ... just how much do your remember?"

"Every exquisite moment, my lady."

"In that case, it was my pleasure ... as well as yours."

"That it was." He chuckled, kissing her hand softly and returning to his seat.

"I do remember everything, and if I'm not mistaken you were trying to figure out what the Sonarians will make of Pete and his enhance powers."

"That's right," began Pete, "we were wondering if we should..."

He was cut short by a thundering rumble of thunderous thunder that rumbled from outside in the driveway. Before anyone at the table could investigate Mindy stuck her adorable head into the room.

"Uhm, does anyone know why there are a dozen bikers from hell in our driveway?"

"Oh, yeah," said Pete, "that would be our mobile security team. Skip, would you and Bernard keep the rest of the bikers calm while I discuss a deal with Big Mike, their leader?"

"Bikers for security?" Complained Skip, "I'm pretty sure I've spoken with you about keeping a low profile. Just how are a bunch of murderous looking thugs on loud motorcycles supposed to be low profile?"

"Besides the fact that no one in their right mind will fuck with them, they will attract all the attention, who's gonna notice us?"

They all got up, the men headed for the front door while Penny detoured towards the kitchen.

"He's unorthodox," observed Bernard, quietly to Skip, "but he's right too."

Once in the driveway Pete gestured for Big Mike to follow him while his two mentors kept the others busy by discussing their motorcycles, having gleaned enough knowledge about the steel horses to carry on an intelligent conversation and using their talents to ensure the bikers found their interest to be exceedingly normal.

Pete realized that a few weeks ago merely being in the presence of Big Mike would have terrified him to the point of incontinence, but now, he thought, it was Big Mike who should be nervous. He was a bigger, meaner, more dangerous version of his younger cousin Johnnie. The kind of guy who would eat his grandmother for breakfast with out batting an eye - but you wouldn't want to be the guy who fed her to him - at least not if you liked all your organs and appendages in their proper places. He has a tendency to take such things personally and that never ends well. So far Pete had only influenced him enough to make sure that Big Mike would be willing to listen to him and that he wouldn't hurt him.

"So, my cousin tells me you got some hot sorority chicks that need to get their hands on some big ol' biker cock. But I don't see any around here. I sure hope you're not wasting my time."

"Would someone like me waste the time of someone like you? You'd squish me like a bug."

"True, but I still don't see that pussy I was promised."

"Did Johnnie tell you the details of his deal with me?"

"Yeah, he said somethin' about keeping the other kids off your ass and that you wanted me and my boys to do something like that too."

"That's right. Let me tell you a story..."

Pete filled Big Mike in on his mission as a Maunakean breeder and the threat posed by the local Sonarian contingent. All the while ensuring that the immense biker was sympathetic to his side of the issue.

"So whenever I, or my women, are on the move I'll need your guys to make sure we get wherever we are going. In return, I'll make sure that you or your guys will always be welcome at the Sigma Cum Asian sorority house."

"So when do we start?"

"We're heading over there in just a few minutes, but first, you and I should go talk to your guys." Pete knew that Big Mike would have a lot better luck enlisting the aid of his gang with a little mental persuasion. They headed towards the driveway where Skip and Bernard were keeping the bikers occupied.

"Hey Mike," said a smiling leather clad monster with the name "Snake" on his vest, "this guy knows about as much about bikes as I do." Bernard winked at Pete.

After a bit of small talk, Big Mike let the others in on what they were going to do, and for what price. Pete paid attention to the bikers' thoughts and ensured that any contrary sentiments were discarded and by the time Big Mike finished they were all enthusiastically on board. Pete had fixed it so Big Mike would bring a different bunch of gang members every day until Pete could condition every Heaven's Devil under his leadership.

Just as they were finishing Johnnie pulled up in an older model Firebird with a metallic blue paint job and a deep throaty growl under the hood. He was followed by a vintage Mustang with a gleaming candy-apple red skin and what sounded like the heart of a champion. His older cousin greeted him with a hug and they took turns checking out the newer improvements to each other's vehicles while the rest of Pete's entourage made their way out to the driveway.

This time it would be Skip, Mia, Mindy and Wendy going to the sorority house. They piled into the two street rods and with the menacing Harleys and their even more menacing riders flanking them, they roared inconspicuously through town to fraternity row.

This time they didn't have to broadcast anything since all the gorgeous brown-skinned residents were already conditioned during the previous night's visit. It only took a few tweaks for the lovely women to be fully accepting of and very, very friendly towards the bikers.

Pete and his friends returned to Hyun's room while their security force stayed in the living room with several especially friendly young ladies. This time Mia and Skip brought him seven girls all at once. They were both grinning mischievously.

"We are going to play a game tonight." Mia explained, "each girl gets a turn riding Pete's cock, they will change every five minutes until he cums. After that..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.