The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay - Cover

The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay

Copyright© 2008 by BillyRay

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A high school nerd discovers a mind control drug and unleashes his revenge on the usual cast of characters.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Humor   Incest  

"Okay, Skip," demanded Pete, "who the hell are the Sonarians, what - exactly - happened to the previous breeder and what did these, so called, Sonarians have to do with it?"

"It wasn't my fault," muttered Skip, "I was on holiday at the time and Phillips was supposed to be taking care of security. And you can believe I'd have had his head on a platter, if he hadn't taken off."

"Yes, I'm sure that's fascinating, but what happened to my predecessor?"

"The Sonarians got to him. He was out in public - just like what you are proposing now."

Sensing familiar ground, Pete sighed in frustration.

"Okay, the Sonarians got him. What does that mean? Was he kidnapped, killed, what?"

"Why, them being Sonarians, they did what Sonarian agents do."

"Look, Skip, I really don't feel like playing this game right now."

"It's not a game this time," explained Skip with a look of helplessness, "The safety of the breeder is hard-wired into my brain - and keeping you ignorant of the Sonarians is considered an important aspect of your security. I can answer questions pretty easily, however, volunteering information is difficult. Try easing into it and I'll see what I can do if I try and focus harder."

"Okay, I understand, so are the Sonarians like the Maunakeans?"

"Yes, and they are doing the same thing too. I told you that the Maunakeans would use your offspring to colonize earth-like planets. But earth-like planets aren't the only types they are interested in. They have breeder programs that cover the planets and environments of all known intelligent life, that's hundreds of different hybrid species colonizing thousands of worlds. And it's all because they are at war with a race just as old and widespread as they are, The Sonarians."

"At war! You mean I'm breeding soldiers?"

"No, no, you misunderstand. Races as advanced as The Maunakeans do not conduct war trough violence, they compete economically. You are breeding farmers, miners and any number of other skilled tradesmen. When a habitable planet is discovered, both the Maunakeans and the Sonarians establish colonies and they have one hundred of that particular planet's years to become productive. At that time the productivity of each colony is evaluated and the race with the best performance is granted possession of the whole planet. Those colonists become the nobles and landowners - the colonists from the loosing race are abandoned to become serfs, forever at the mercy of their erstwhile competitors. More importantly, everything that is harvested or produced on that planet becomes the property of the winning master race."

"That's very interesting and all," interjected Pete, "But what does the domination and subjugation of various puppet hybrid species on planets light years away from here, have to do with what happened to the previous breeder?"

"Well as you can imagine the competition for these planets is brutal but out and out warfare is banned, so within the colonies - and on those planets that provide the populations for those colonies - clandestine operations are the preferred method of engagement. The best way to gain an edge on the competition is to destroy machines that help with production or to reduce the amount of manpower they have in a growing colony. It's a dangerous practice which is not condoned by the master races - but it's practiced all the same."

Skip continued, a far away look in his eye as he tried desperately to ignore what he was saying in hopes that his brain might not notice, since it would surely try to stop him. "Colonists, the hybrids you will be producing, are not allowed to breed until the planet has been awarded to one species or the other, so replacements and additions to the populations must come from off planet. In an effort to reduce such replacements, a Sonarian agent assassinated your predecessor sixteen years ago."

"That's awful!" Exclaimed Pete.

"It's not all bad," declared Skip, "we got their breeder a week later so they've been out of production just as long as we have. You've already impregnated five women - six if you impregnate Carla tonight. While we fill up the Manor house you can be impregnating the girls as we collect them. All you have to do for the rest of your life is eat, sleep and screw the most beautiful women we can find. And now you can see why the sorority idea just won't work."

"What makes you so sure I'll be safe your way?"

"Young women aren't the only ones we'll be ... well ... recruiting. We'll collect a group of strong young men to act as security guards. With these guards at the manor you will safe as a bug in a rug."

"Hey," chimed in Chad, hopefully, "You should check out my brother's fraternity, the Sigma Jock Epsilon's. All those guys are big and strong - I'm gonna pledge there when I go to college next year."

"Again," sighed Skip, "these people have to be able to disappear for at least a year at a time, so we can write off fraternities as well as the sororities."

"Well they were good ideas all the same." Said a disappointed Pete who had been looking forward to bumping uglies with a couple sororities full of sexy Asian chicks and beautiful cheerleaders. "Thanks anyway."

Mindy crossed the room and dropped down in Pete's lap her arm looped protectively about his neck.

"What if my loving brother doesn't want to play your game? What if he says, 'fuck you' and just lives out his life? You already admitted you aren't powerful enough to make him do what you want."

"It's not his choice to make," answered Skip with a resigned look, "every women he has sex with will become pregnant with a Maunakean hybrid just as you are now. These children will mature into adulthood in just under ten years, they'll be twice as strong as a normal human and have astronomical IQ's - how do you propose to explain that? Seriously, do you really think he'll be able to refrain from sex? Especially given his power."

"He's got us. You can have this baby and then I'll have my tubes tied so he can fuck me all he wants - and more importantly, he'll be safe from those Sonatronic fuckers as well as those Manikin assholes."

"Relax, sis," said Pete soothingly, "he's right. Even if we ran off it would probably only be a matter of time until a Sonarian agent finds us. We'll do it his way."

"Don't be so quick, Honey," offered Penny, patting his knee "how about using that brain of yours - you know - the one I've always been so proud of."

"What do you mean, mom?"

"Ask your mentor how they know that the Sonarian agents haven't started producing offspring yet."

"Do you think maybe the Sonarians have been breeding all this..."

"Sweety." Interrupted Penny, "Ask him."

"Oh yeah - so, Skip, just how is that you know..."

"I heard the question." Said Skip, cutting Pete off. "We know because their own Manor house is still on a skeleton staff."

"Have you got it yet?" Penny asked the perplexed Pete. "Ah, I can see you don't - no worry, you'll have it in a moment."

She then addressed Skip, "Are they watching your manor house, just as you are watching theirs?"

"Well, we never see them but we're sure they are - they never see our spies."

"And what would you think if you suddenly saw a lot of activity around their manor?"

"Well, we would think that..."

"I got it!" Shouted Pete in the same manner he would if he was sure he had the correct charades answer. "We HAVE to do it the sorority way, Skip. If we do it your way, the Sonarians will know immediately that your new breeder has shown up and I'll be in danger."

"That's why we have to protect you." Insisted Skip.

"But if they don't know you've found me, they won't be trying to kill me. By using the sororities we can keep my existence a secret from them."

"You know," said Skip thoughtfully, "that just might work. But when the damage at the school hit the news, and there's no good explanation for it they may start wondering."

"Isn't there anything you can do about that?" Asked Penny, "I'm sure you can convince the administration to just fix it and not involve the authorities."

"Yes, I suppose I could, but I need to get back to the school before they call anyone." Skip stood up and ensured his clothing was adjusted properly. "As for you," he said to Pete, "I believe you have another young lady to impregnate."

"Okay, Mr. Johnson," said Pete, using the honorific he would use whenever they were in public, or at least whenever they were at the school, "you take care of the school administration, and I'll take care of Carla." He added, leering at the pretty blonde cheerleader.

Everyone said their good-byes to Skip and as soon as he was out of the house Pete summoned Carla to him. He had allowed her to return to her natural state of mind but made it impossible to defy any order he gave her.

"Stand right here," he commanded, indicating a spot directly in front of his seat, "Hey Chad, do remember how many times you kicked my ass for looking at Carla's ass?"

Chad nodded. Pete had decided to have some fun with him and had returned him to his normal mind but clouded the events of the last few hours so Chad wouldn't remember them until prompted. Then, because Pete was no fool, he made it impossible for Chad to move from his seat.

Pete leaned forward, his face right in front of Carla's curvy hips. Placing the side of his face on her left hip, he reached his hands up to knead and caress the tight round buttocks.

"What would you have done to me if you saw me doing this?"

Chad's eyes burned with rage at the site of Pete's hands roaming all over Carla's ass.

"I would have kicked your fucking skinny little faggot ass." He hissed. "And I'd do it right now too ... if I could get up ... why can't I get up?"

"I guess you're just too much of a pansy to come over here and stop me from doing this." Smirked Pete, giving Carla's cheeks a couple hard squeezes - eliciting a loud squeal from the otherwise silent hottie.

Chad strained against his invisible bonds.

"You little bastard! I'll kill you!"

"Really? Don't you remember the last time you tried to attack me?" Chided Pete, his hands now roaming up and down Carla's shapely legs when he wasn't kneading and fondling her perfect ass.

"Are you talking about when I thumped you into the lockers, or when I stabbed your hand?" Chad smirked, angrily.

"You stabbed his hand?" exclaimed a shocked Penny to the accompaniment of distressed noises from Mindy and Wendy and Mia.

"It's okay now," Pete assured them, "but Megan will be happy to explain it to you."

Megan looked extremely uncomfortable as she took her mother and the other girls aside. "I had nothing to do with it," she began as they moved out of earshot.

Pete, in the meantime, had returned his attention to Chad. "No, the time after that, when you ended up rolling around on the floor naked with Jimmy and Wendel."

Chad's eyes filled with confusion, which slowly evolved into understanding and then, into horror. It was the horror that Pete was waiting for.

"That's right, how would you like to do that again?"

"No," he mumbled, "I don't think I'd like it at all."

"Why not? You liked it that time." Pete reminded him, sliding one hand up the inside of Carla's leg and pushing it against her denim clad dick depot. While her opinion of Pete hadn't changed, he made sure her desire increased exponentially with every touch of his magical hands.

The horror in Chad's eyes heightened as he remembered his enthusiasm during his homosexual tryst with his friends.

"But I'm not ... I've never been ... how in the hell..."

"Maybe you have some hidden tendencies, some desires you haven't admitted to yourself yet. Maybe that's why you have always been so homophobic."

Chad's look of horror slowly transformed into confusion. Pete decided it was time to step it up.

"So, Chad, what do you think about the fact that I'm about to fuck your girlfriend? She's gonna suck my cock and do her best to make me cum deep inside her yearning pussy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.