The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay - Cover

The Dramatic Saga of Peter Q. Kleeshay

Copyright© 2008 by BillyRay

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A high school nerd discovers a mind control drug and unleashes his revenge on the usual cast of characters.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Humor   Incest  

"What are you looking at, Doofus?" Asked Chad, captain of the football team and the latest generation in a long line of Big Man on Campuses. The type of guy who doesn't merely think that it's 'okay' to pick on those weaker than him, but that it's an imperative - a family tradition stretching back to the dawn of time.

"Uhm, nothing," answered Pete, trying to make his skeletal frame disappear, difficult since the hallway was crowded and nobody was letting him pass, "I ... I'm just going to class."

"It looked to me like you were ogling my girlfriend." Said Chad grabbing Pete's arm and holding fast.

"You had better not be looking at my ass you little freak!" said the girl in question indignantly.

In fact that's exactly what Pete had been doing. Carla, Chad's girlfriend was the prettiest girl in school (of course) and Pete hadn't been the only one ogling her shapely ass.

"No, I wasn't, c'mon, Chad, I just wanna go to class. Ow!" He winced as Chad's grip tightened painfully.

With one arm Chad swept Pete around in a wide circle that ended when he slammed face first into the lockers, the impact causing him to fall backwards to the ground, his books and various papers were scattered across the floor.

"That was just in case you 'were' ogling my girlfriend. Now get to class you stupid geeky fuck." He walked off with Carla under his arm, both of them laughing uproariously and feeling quite proud of themselves, having done their part to ensure that the strong and cool were still the top of the food chain, and the weak and geeky were still victims so everything was right with the world.

Pete picked himself and his possessions up off the floor noticing the amused looks of all those who had witnessed the excitement.

"Man, I would love to get that guy." Pete mumbled under his breath as he stalked off to class, rubbing his sore arm.

A few hours later found Pete walking slowly through the woods behind his house. He was searching for interesting looking plants that he could use with the chemistry set he had set up in an unused room tucked away in the back of his basement. The set had been a present for his tenth birthday, almost seven years ago. He had soon gotten bored with the crappy stuff that came with the set as well as the stuff available at the hobby shop and began to play with whatever he could find, be it vegetable or mineral.

Pete considered himself a scientist or at least a student of the Scientific Process. He liked to find new plants, identify them and look them up on the Internet. All the boring legwork had already been done and he could easily find out the chemical makeup of any plant. He had been trying different combinations of different parts of different plants just to see the reactions. He had no doubt that some day his tinkering would result in something that could really benefit mankind.

His future Nobel Prize virtually in the bag, he was currently working on something he could use recreationally. Just for a little reprieve from the day-to-day suckiness of life.

There were drugs at school, and there was little doubt as to who was using them. But Pete could never approach any of those people. If they didn't just tease him a bit and then ignore him, they would accuse him of trying to set them up and beat the shit out of him. Hell, even if they sold him something it would probably be dried cat shit or some other sick joke. No, if he were to get stoned he would damned well have to make it himself.

He had been scouring the woods for months now, sojourns that had not been documented in this tale, so it was convenient that during this particular search he was jolted from his reverie by the sight of a small clump of five plants he had never ever seen before. They were about a foot tall and were very bushy with large, broad round leaves that appeared to have purple streaks veined through them. There were small white, almost daisy-like flowers that were also ringed with purple. But the most fascinating thing was that nothing grew near them. There was a ring of dead vegetation that extended in an almost perfect circle about ten feet out from the plants.

The plant looked like nothing Pete had seen any of his botany books - he would have remembered such a purpley plant. The deadness around the small group intrigued him. He was well aware that the root of the word 'intoxication' was 'toxic.' Almost all inebriants were also poisons in large enough doses. Alcohol, narcotics, stimulants, heck, even nicotine could kill; it was just a matter of dosage. This plant could very well be a strong intoxicant.

Striping off his backpack he pulled out a large Ziplock and some latex gloves. He only took one plant, since he had never seen anything like it anywhere else; he wanted to make sure there would be more just in case it worked. He carefully pulled it up so as to get the entire root system, which turned out to be just a little longer than the plant was tall, much of it was thick and appeared succulent.

Hurrying home he rushed through his back door, eager to get down to his 'lab' as he called it, and almost ran headlong into his older sister, Megan.

"Watch it twerp!" warned the beautiful and voluptuous blonde cheerleader.

"Sorry," said Pete trying to look at his lovely sibling without actually appearing to do so. "Is mom home yet?"

Ever since Pete had been noticing girls in 'that' way he had been noticing his older sister. She was classically beautiful in a Jane Mansfield sort of way except with a prettier face, longer hair and a smaller ass. After Carla's wondrous ass, Megan's was the next best ass in school. It looked like two bowling balls sitting next to each other. Well, if you were to cut off about a third of each ball and then put them together at the flat parts it would look like her ass. Of course there wouldn't be any bulgy parts in the front. Okay, Just say you could make two bowling balls, sitting next to each other, look exactly like a really hot chick's ass - that's what Megan's ass looked like.

"She called, she's working late again so she said we're on our own for dinner. Paul is picking me up in a few minutes to take me out so you and Mindy will have to figure something out."

Mindy was about only ten months younger than him, but a full year behind him in school. They got along a lot better than Pete and Megan did. Having just turned sixteen, she was blossoming into a young woman every bit as beautiful as Megan. Mindy had long thick light brown hair that reached all the way to her tight round ass. Her narrow waist and slim build made her apple-like tits look much bigger than they actually were. Her tits apple sized, not apple-shaped, that would be kinda of weird. They were more orange shaped actually, except they weren't completely round. Sort of like if you could take two oranges and indent them into her chest so that just over half of them stuck out and then put a nipple on them that would be a bit like what Mindy's tits looked like. This was all just conjecture on Pete's part, of course, since, much to his disappointment; he had never seen Mindy's tits except through her clothing.

"Great," said Pete disdainfully, "I thought that on nights mom works late you were supposed to cook for us."

"Well I'm going out and I'll be back before mom gets home so you better not tell or I'll tell her about those playboys in your dresser."

"What were you doing in my dresser?" Demanded Pete indignantly.

"I was looking for my panties - which I found. Stay out of my room, you little pervert, and don't touch my laundry."

Pete's initial anger quickly faded into embarrassment and he hurriedly descended the stairs to his 'inner sanctum' to get away. His basement lab was the only place in the world he felt content. Everywhere else he was treated as an outcast - even the other nerds hated him because he was so much smarter and better than they were.

The problems of the day quickly faded from his mind as he set to work. He placed bits of root, leaves and flowers in his dehydrator to dry and began to prep other bits for his juicer. He went to his mice cage, glad that he had gotten a dozen 'feeder mice' from the pet store just last week. Feeder mice were cheap and while they weren't the best test subjects, they were adequate for his research. Watching them for a few moments he selected ten mice and placed them in isolation cages.

He extracted juice from each part of the plant separately. The leaves and flowers didn't yield much at all but the succulent roots provided just under a pint of liquid with which to experiment. He decided to try that first then, if there were no results, he would try the little bit he had gotten from the other parts. The stuff in the dehydrator wouldn't be ready for about a week so he didn't worry about that, if need be he could always get more mice with the money he made mowing the neighbor's lawn.

Keeping meticulous notes he gave the mouse in cage number one a single drop using an eyedropper to get it down the creature's throat. Taking the mouse from cage two, he gave that one two drops, cage number three got three drops and he carried that theme all the way to cage number ten. He believed in 'keeping it simple.'

He set the video recorder to capture all the action and then sat down to watch for himself for a while. He hadn't heard Megan leave yet and had no desire to face her now that she knew he had stolen her panties. The thought of the soft silk undergarments was just beginning to cause a generous swelling in his trousers when he suddenly noticed that the mouse in cage ten had gone still.

Grabbing the stethoscope he had managed to steal during his last visit to the emergency room (a bully had broken his nose a few months ago) he carefully opened the cage and placed the diaphragm on the mouse. Nothing, the mouse was dead. He looked at the other cages and noticed that mice six through nine were becoming very sluggish as well. Mice four and five weren't moving much either but still seemed somewhat alert. One through three were acting as though nothing was different.

Over the course of the next twenty minutes he watched mice nine through six drop dead one at a time, starting with number nine. Mice one through three still had no reaction but numbers four and five had gone seemingly catatonic. They were still alive but there was no stimulus that could rouse them. They weren't sleeping; they just sat there and stared.

Pete was disappointed to say the least and, having heard Megan leave during the course of his experiment, he went upstairs to find something to eat.

He found Mindy rummaging around in the kitchen and together they managed to find enough leftovers to microwave into a decent meal.

"I heard you and Megan arguing." Said Mindy while they ate. Pete felt his ears grow hot in embarrassment. Mindy knew that he had pilfered their older sister's underwear.

It wasn't that he had a lingerie fetish, but living with two gorgeous sisters and a mother who, at thirty-eight, was still hot as the chili that old guy sold out at the state fair every year, or at least he used to until they shut him down for some obscure health code violation that nobody cared about for thirty years - until the chili guy's son knocked up the youngest daughter of the Head of the County Health Department one summer. Anyway, living with three beauties, kept him in a state of perpetual horniness.

Being hot for his mother and siblings made him feel like a freak since he had heard other guys talking about their families and even those who had sisters everyone thought were hot, declared that their own sisters did nothing for them. So why was he such a pervert? He didn't know, all he knew was that he had to masturbate every morning before leaving his room or the three women would be treated to a huge hard-on all during breakfast since they all slept in skimpy night wear and breakfast always looked like a Victoria's Secret fashion show.

The theft of the Megan's underwear had actually been the first time he had pilfered panties. He hadn't planned it, but he had been looking for his own underwear in the dryer when he happened upon the soft silky panties and wondered what it would feel like to masturbate with them, so he took them. He meant to put them in the hamper when he was done but had made such a mess of them he'd been afraid to.

"Look, I really don't want to talk about it, okay?" He said, wishing Mindy had never even found out about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.