The Bearded Clam Mystery - Cover

The Bearded Clam Mystery

Copyright© 2008 by sourdough

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nancy Drew believes a new acquaintance is in great danger. She's right.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Fan Fiction   Historical   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Pregnancy   Slow  

After dropping off Bess and George, Nancy returned home in time to enjoy a light supper prepared by Mrs. Gruen and then take a phone call from her father. They exchanged pleasantries and then Nancy proceeded to tell her father about locating Brianna Colby and the strange meeting with Dr. Chang.

“It sounds like you’re still not satisfied after your meeting with Brianna.”

“You’re absolutely right, Dad,” replied Nancy. “Something isn’t right at that house and I intend to find out what it is.”

“You still don’t have any evidence of wrongdoing, honey,” said Carson Drew. “Dr. Chang certainly doesn’t have any obligation to divulge private information to you.”

“Do you think I’m reading too much into Dr. Chang’s actions?”

“Perhaps you are, Nancy,” said her father. “Maybe you can call the county and check if Dr. Chang has applied for the needed permits and licenses to open such a facility.”

“That’s a good idea,” said the girl detective. “I’ll do that.”

“I can check to see if this woman is properly licensed with the state and what if any professional associations she belongs to.”

“Thanks, Dad,” said Nancy.

The next day Nancy Drew was on the telephone to the county. Unfortunately she was told the types of requests she was making had to be done in person or in writing. Nothing could be done over the telephone. Nancy thanked the clerk and decided a trip to the county seat was in order. She had learned how to do legal research from her father and the information she wanted to know was too detailed to be put in a letter. However the trip would have to wait until the following Monday since her Friday was pretty much planned. Nancy wished she could talk to Brianna privately. That would certainly confirm or allay the girl detective’s concerns.

It was as if by magic Nancy’s wish was answered. She had just returned from a late lunch with Bess and George when the telephone rang. It was none other than Brianna Colby on the line. “It’s so nice to hear from you, Brianna.”

“Thanks, Nancy,” said Brianna. “Dr. Chang feels bad about being so short with you yesterday and wants to make it up to you by inviting Bess, George and you to luncheon tomorrow. She promised we could spend the whole day together. She also promised we wouldn’t have Beulah shadowing me,” she added in a whisper.

“I’d love to come,” said Nancy. “I’m sure Bess and George would love to come too.”

“Be sure you guys bring an overnight bag,” said Brianna. “I have Dr. Chang half convinced to let you stay the entire weekend. There are scads of room and Beulah is a decent cook. We can spend the night upstairs and pretend we’re fallen women waiting for our clients.”

“Oh my goodness,” Nancy exclaimed with a laugh. “That sounds like an adventure.”

Bess and George readily agreed to the luncheon plans and the contingency plan of staying overnight. She likened it to a slumber party where the girls would snack and talk all night before all fell into exhausted sleep.

Nancy and her friends arrived at Dr. Chang’s estate at 11 o’clock Saturday morning and were met at the door by Beulah. “Dr. Chang and Miss Colby are in the parlor,” said the Negro maid and led the way to their hostesses.

“Welcome back,” said Brianna with a wide smile. “I hope you three are prepared to stay for the weekend.”

“We are,” said Nancy, “and thank you for the invitation, Dr. Chang.”

“You’re very welcome,” the Oriental woman replied. “I’m afraid I didn’t make a very good impression the other day. I hope this weekend will be much more relaxing for all concerned.”

“We’d all like to make a better impression,” said Nancy.

“I’m told we might get to sleep upstairs,” said Bess. “That’s sounds exciting.”

“I have two rooms prepared with two beds each not unlike a college dormitory,” said the doctor. “I’m afraid the others are still not in livable conditions so I’ve kept the doors locked.”

“I’d still like to see one of them,” said Bess.

“You would,” said George.

“Beulah has the keys,” Dr. Chang replied. “By the way, she was a maid for the previous tenant also so she knows this place quite well.”

“I bet you could tell us some interesting stories, Beulah,” said Nancy.

“I could do that, Miss” the Negro maid replied. “I wouldn’t name any names, but I could relate some interesting stories, especially Friday and Saturday nights. A lot of the rest of the time was pure boredom for the girls what with waiting for a paying client to show up.”

“You may serve luncheon now, Beulah,” said Madame Chang.

The five women sat down for a pleasant luncheon. Beulah was indeed a good cook although she couldn’t come close to the cuisine Mrs. Gruen served. They engaged in pleasant chitchat but Nancy was interested in learning more about Dr. Chang’s operation.

“What methods do you use in treatment,” Nancy asked.

“I will be administering a small questionnaire that will help me determine the type of help a particular young woman’s needs,” said Dr. Chang. “With this questionnaire and further testing I will be able to determine where her interests and talents lie and also her weaknesses. I had Brianna fill out the questionnaire and from it I could tell she had the determination to succeed and help her family. I knew her assistance would be of enormous help to me.”

“Thank you, Dr. Chang,” said Brianna. She blushed prettily.

“I’d like to take that questionnaire,” said Bess. “I think it would be fun.”

“You’re all welcome to,” said the Oriental woman.

“Only if it wouldn’t be an imposition,” said Nancy.

“It’s no imposition at all.”

“What do you do with the information from the questionnaire?”

“We’ll go over them during individual therapy. There will also be group therapy sessions. In some cases we’ll be using hypnotherapy.”

“Hypnotherapy? Do you mean hypnosis?”

“That’s exactly what I mean.”

“I’d like to see if I can be hypnotized,” said Bess.

“Yeah, she could make you think you were a dog or a chicken,” said George.

“Some of these girls have gone through deep mental and physical trauma and hypnosis helps me discover the root causes of this trauma. I can then deal with it more effectively. I would never use it as a parlor trick although if Miss Marvin will allow me, perhaps I can demonstrate the technique after I take a look at her questionnaire.”

“I can hardly wait,” said Bess.

“What happens after they finish here?”

“They’re sent back home. The hope is they’ll be better prepared to deal with their home environment and get a decent job. Although with the unemployment situation as it is, I’m afraid there’s going to be a certain amount of recidivism.”

“What’s that?” said George.

“Under stress they’ll lapse back into previous behaviors which got them into trouble in the first place.”

“That sounds like a lot of work,” said Nancy. “Do you have any help coming?”

“I’ll have additional staff by the time the first young women arrive.” Nancy Drew was certainly impressed with Dr. Chang’s goals and began to greatly admire her. Perhaps, the teen detective thought, she’d been wrong in her suspicions.

After everyone had finished eating they retired to the parlor. Brianna left the room and returned with a questionnaire for each of her guests. It didn’t take long for Nancy and her friends to fill out. The doctor took the questionnaires and studied them for a few minutes each.

“I’ll give you my first impressions,” said Dr. Chang, “but they will be by no means comprehensive. In fact, you might all denounce me as a fortune teller from a traveling carnival.”

“We’d never do that, Dr. Chang,” said Nancy. Bess and George both nodded their heads in agreement.

“Very well,” said the Oriental woman. “Miss Drew, you are very logical and analytical. You could very easily follow in your father’s footsteps in the legal profession. However I don’t see you as the type to study dry legal texts.”

“I like to solve mysteries,” said Nancy.

“Perhaps a career in investigative journalism might suit you.” Nancy liked the sound of that: Nancy Drew, Investigative Reporter. Uncovering and reporting crime and corruption is her life’s goal; exposing wrongdoers and helping to bring them to justice.

“Miss Fayne, you seek to be taken as seriously as a man. I see you as a fighter for women’s rights.” George smiled and nodded her head. She was obviously pleased.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.