A Horny Cowpoke - Cover

A Horny Cowpoke

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 7

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - So many people had asked me (or challenged me) to write a Western with sex, that I thought that I would give it a shot. Don't read this story if the thought of blatant sex in the West offends you. Also, remember that this is a piece of fiction! Join 16-year-old Andy "The Whopper" Hopper as he learns about sex while working on a cattle drive to Sedalia, MO, in 1867. Andy has more weapons than just his 6-gun. Ride with him as he over cums every obstacle.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

Author's note:

So many people had asked me to write a Western with sex, that I thought that I would give it a shot. Don't read this story if the thought of blatant sex in the West offends you. Also, remember that this is a piece of fiction!

Jasmine said that she was ready, so Andy quickly shucked his clothes and jumped into the tub with her. "OK, Jasmine, I need ta wash off. Kin ya he'p me?"

Jasmine grinned and began washing the biggest cock that she had ever seen. "Dear Jesus, Massa, ya have sho' got the biggest pecker I ever did see. There wuz some big 'uns at the 'breeding farm, ' but none of the studs had anythin' like ya gots."

"Ya gotta stop callin' me 'massa, ' or I'll git in trouble with the law. Jus' call me 'Andy, ' an' we'll git along fine. Now, what do ya mean 'bout a 'breedin' farm'?"

"Come on, Massa, ... er ... Andy. Where does ya thing that us niggers come from? I was born an' raised on a breedin' farm fer nigger slaves over in Mississippi 'long 'bout '49 or '50, I disremember when, 'zacally. The massa liked my looks an' took me fer his bed warmer 'til I reached breedin' age. Then he sent me ta the overseer what fucked me some and sent me around ta the nigger studs ta service. I got in a family way 3 times, but I miscarried all three times, so the massa sold me, cuz I couldn't make no live babies. That was 2 years ago, an' I been passed from owner ta owner 'til I wound up with them Choctaws a month or so ago."

"Shit, an' ya liked that life?"

"Shore. I mostly got plenty of food ta eat and all the fuckin' I wanted. I was eager ta fuck, so I never got whipped, though I did git spanked in fun sometimes. Now, come on, Andy, let's finish this washin' stuff and git ta fuckin'. I needs it bad, it's been a long time fer me."

It smelled so bad inside the house that Andy got a blanket from his horse and laid it on some grass. "There's yer bed, Jasmine. I hope that it's good enough fer now."

"It shore is! I could fuck lyin' on rocks, I need it so bad! Please don't keep me waitin' no longer."

Jasmine was obviously not interested in foreplay, so Andy got between her spread legs and lined himself up. She grasped his cock and moved it up and down her slit a few times to get her oil coated on the head properly. Once she was satisfied, she lined him up with her cunt hole and raised her hips to guide him in.

Andy eased in and had no problem sliding all the way to her cervix. She was stretched more than any other woman he had encountered. He guessed it was because of the three babies she had miscarried; but, even though she was stretched, Jasmine was plenty tight enough to feel good. Meanwhile, Jasmine said, "Oh, Andy, this here is the first time I've felt full in I don't remember when. That is so good! Don't stop now, even ifen the Rapture should start! The Lord will just have to wait his turn!"

Andy pumped in and out without getting much from Jasmine, except sighs of pleasure. On the other hand, he was feeling very good and starting to be pushed to finish. He was just about to tell Jasmine this when she suddenly screamed. This almost literally scared the shit out of Andy, since he was not expecting it. Then she screamed again, and then a third time. The first thing she said after her third scream was, "Dear Jesus, I never knew that fuckin' could feel so good! Ya're stuck with me, now. I ain't never gonna leave a pecker like yers!"

Jasmine's screams had put Andy a little off his stride, so he had to pump some more before he hit his peak, but when he did, it was well worth the effort. He squirted and squirted and squirted. Some was pushed past her cervix and found an egg. This was going to be Jasmine's first child, a girl, and she would be ecstatic to have it.

They rested a while and talked before they got dressed to wait for the trail herd to get to the cabin. Andy explained how his father and brothers were about as big as him, and he wanted her to put out for them, too. Jasmine was happy to hear this; even though she was not used to fucking every night since she had left the breeding farm, so she was in "hog heaven."

They didn't have much longer to wait for the herd to arrive. Josh and the boys were pleased with Jasmine's appearance and glad to have her join the drive when they heard what she liked to do. Elizabeth suddenly found herself having twinges of jealousy, though she decided that it wasn't logical for her to feel that way. She certainly wouldn't be deprived of male companionship just because Jasmine was doing the same thing that she was. Oh, well, what has logic got to do with anything when emotions and especially sex are involved?

Josh looked the cabin over and decided that the best thing that they could do would be to burn it down. He was afraid of the sickness spreading to more Indians, and warned Elizabeth to keep her distance. There was no wind, so it should be safe enough to burn the place; they weren't likely to have trouble with the fire spreading too far with four men there to keep an eye on the place while it burned. The cabin was burned to the ground, and the ashes were stirred to make sure that there were no embers left to cause a problem after they left.

That night, Elizabeth slept with John, and Jasmine slept with Josh. Both women were quite happy with their situation when they woke up the next morning. Jasmine helped Elizabeth with fixing breakfast while the men got the cattle ready to move out. This looked like it was going to be a very comfortable and convenient arrangement for all concerned.

Andy left on his scouting trip as he usually did, and Jasmine rode with Elizabeth in the cart pulled by the mule. Elizabeth and Jasmine had plenty of time to talk that day and were able to work out their differences equitably before they stopped for the evening. That night, Jasmine slept with Will, and Elizabeth slept with Andy.

The next day, the herd was back on the open plain, and Andy was ranging far ahead. The two women were somewhat frightened when they encountered a troop of cavalry. The Lieutenant in charge talked to Josh for a while, but left when Josh was able to convince him that the women were there of their own free will and were domestic employees because of the scarcity of men in Texas at the time. Since neither of the women were White, the Lieutenant did not have the least interest in the sexual activities of the women; non-White women were not worth worrying about in his opinion as long as federal law was not being violated.

That night, Andy spent the night alone, and he found that he really didn't like it. He was getting used to sleeping with a woman, and he felt lonely when he was in bed by himself. He decided that he needed to be on the lookout for two more women to fill the void.

Three days later, he came across a woman who was walking alone across the plain. She was near her limits of strength and stamina. She had started to stagger and was surely about to fall down when Andy saw her. He immediately galloped to her side and dismounted; it was then that he saw that she was Chinese. He had her sit down while he gave her some water and watched to insure that she did not make herself even more sick by not drinking it slowly. When he was satisfied that she had enough water, he gave her some of his cheese that he kept for emergency rations.

Once her condition was stabilized, he asked what she was doing out here by herself. She said that she was walking to San Francisco where she hoped to catch a boat back to China. She had been sent to the USA as a contract bride, but when she arrived, the man she was to marry refused to take her. Instead, he sold her to a brothel manager who wanted to add her to his stable of women who worked the railroad construction camps. She had been forced to work as a prostitute for about 3 weeks, but 2 nights before, the guards had been careless and she had escaped. She had been walking west ever since; she had no food and her only water had been from a stream that she had found that morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.