A Horny Cowpoke - Cover

A Horny Cowpoke

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Western Sex Story: Chapter 6 - So many people had asked me (or challenged me) to write a Western with sex, that I thought that I would give it a shot. Don't read this story if the thought of blatant sex in the West offends you. Also, remember that this is a piece of fiction! Join 16-year-old Andy "The Whopper" Hopper as he learns about sex while working on a cattle drive to Sedalia, MO, in 1867. Andy has more weapons than just his 6-gun. Ride with him as he over cums every obstacle.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

Josh, Will, and John were surprised when Andy and Elizabeth rode up. Andy quickly gave a short description of his adventure and why Elizabeth was with him. They headed the herd toward the pool where Andy had found Elizabeth, and Andy headed back to clean up the horse and human bodies before everybody else got there. His instructions were quite detailed on how to find the place, and Elizabeth could provide directions if that were not enough.

They arrived at the pool about an hour before dark, so they had plenty of time to set up. Elizabeth had talked to Josh while they were driving the cattle, so he was agreeable to having her join them long enough for her to return home. Elizabeth said that she would do her part by becoming the cook for this part of the drive; they were all glad to make that deal, because they were all tired of the cooking efforts of the men.

That evening after she had cleaned up following supper, Elizabeth reiterated her offer of sexual favors in exchange for protection, but this time, the offer was made to the entire group of 4 men. She offered to sleep with each man on consecutive nights until she left them for her home. She did want to start with Andy, since he had been the one to find her, but she would then take Josh, Will, and John, since that was the order of age. Once she was finished with John, she would return to Andy and continue the cycle as long as she was with them.

All of the men jumped at the offer, once they found that Andy was agreeable, since they did not want to "steal his woman." Andy assured them that he was agreeable, since the family had always shared everything since their mother had died 7 years earlier. Andy gave the men a detailed description of his love making with Elizabeth and explained how inexperienced she was with foreplay, so they might have to explain some of it to her as they went along. All of the men were sure that they could handle that chore, so a final agreement was reached to share Elizabeth among them as long as she was agreeable.

There was no way to achieve privacy in the camp, so Andy and Elizabeth simply removed their clothes and lay down together on his bedroll. The other men sat a few feet away and offered comments to each other as they watched the two young people go at it. The consensus was that Sarah had been a good teacher, and the spectators picked up a few pointers as they watched.

Andy started off with deep kisses for Elizabeth with lots of tongue. They had plenty of time for this as there was no real need to hurry. In fact, the kissing lasted so long that the men looking on were in danger of getting bored. They would have gotten bored if it were not for the stunning beauty of Elizabeth.

However, Andy did move on to nibbling on Elizabeth's earlobes, something none of the other men had ever heard of. However, Elizabeth's reaction was enough to convince them that they should take up the practice. She was obviously becoming aroused from this, so she was more than ready when Andy moved his attention to her breasts. He had already began to massage her breasts while he was still nibbling on her ears, so she was anxiously awaiting the movement of his lips to her nipples.

The contact of his stubbly beard with her nipples set off her first small orgasm, but this caught the attention of the spectators immediately. They all knew what was happening, but none of them had ever seen it happen so soon in lovemaking. They all wondered if Andy had a magical touch, or could they all accomplish the same feat? An air of competition immediately arose, along with the last of the cocks.

Andy sucked and gently bit Elizabeth's nipples as she ran through her first minor orgasm. He eased off a bit to let her come down from her sexual high before going much farther. When she had recovered enough to appreciate what he was doing, Andy resumed sucking, licking, and gently chewing her nipples until she began to rise to a new high.

Now that he had her attention, again, he moved down her belly with a trail of kisses, dwelling for a moment at her belly button to explore it with his tongue. He backed off as soon as he realized that Elizabeth was ticklish there, as he did not want to spoil the mood. He resumed his trail of kisses down her belly until he came to her pubic mound. Since she had plucked out all of her hair in that region long ago, Andy had smooth sailing over the top of her mound and onto her clit.

Elizabeth gasped when he took her clit between his lips, and so did the men gazing on them intently. None of the men who were looking on had ever realized how sensitive or how important the clit was to a woman's fulfillment. Elizabeth began to grunt with every breath, "Uh ... Uh ... Uh..." as Andy continued to pay homage to her nubbin. Soon, oil was visibly leaking from her pussy slit as she writhed and wiggled with Andy's ever motion.

He moved the two middle fingers of his right hand to her pussy slit and coated his fingers with her oil. Once he had a good application all over his fingers, he slipped them into her cunt hole. Without knowing it, Andy was lined up exactly right with Elizabeth's G-spot so that he touched it with his finger tips and he moved them a bit deeper inside her. This contact was enough to set off her second orgasm in the last few minutes, and this one was much bigger. She exploded into a scream that the men feared would startle the cattle into a stampede, but the herd leader never moved, other than to raise her head (could this have been because she, too, was female?).

Andy caught on real quick to what had happened, though he had no idea of the anatomical details. He gently chewed and sucked on her clit while he massaged Elizabeth's G-spot with his finger tips. This pushed Elizabeth higher and higher into her orgasm, but Andy backed off a little before she truly peaked because he didn't want her to faint. He was selfish enough not to want to wait her out until she returned to consciousness. He did hold her at this lower level of orgasm for 2 or 3 minutes before he let her return to Earth.

He moved his face off her pussy and moved between her legs. Elizabeth obediently opened herself to him as he got into position to mount her. She spread her legs as far as she could and helped to guide his cock head to her cunt opening. She did the delicious chore of rubbing him against her slit to get the oil adequately distributed before he tried to penetrate her depths. It wasn't possible to tell if she thought that he was adequately coated or if she just ran out of patience, but whatever the reason, she pulled his pecker into line with her cunt and raised herself to effect initial penetration.

Andy felt his cock head slide into position in the entrance to her tunnel, so he began to press forward. Once she was sure that he was lined up properly, Elizabeth wrapped her legs around Andy's hips and started pulling, as if she couldn't wait to feel him plummet into her depths. There were no dry spots and Andy slid inside her cunt as smoothly as one could possibly hope for. She pulled him up to the doorway of her cervix, but stopped pulling at that point. She said, "Darling Andy, I know you went through my gateway this afternoon, but something tells me that I do not want that to happen again soon, so please stop before you go that far." Andy promised to honor her request, and he started to pump.

She was so thoroughly primed that Elizabeth began to react with Andy's first stroke. She grunted in time with his strokes, "Uh ... Uh ... Uh..." until she exploded with another scream, and the herd leader raised her head again and seemed to smile. The spectators became somewhat concerned when Elizabeth continued to scream for a dozen more strokes, at which point, Andy exploded with a scream of his own. He squirted in so much jism that he might have pushed her cervix open from the brute hydraulic pressure if he had not backed out an inch or so to allow room for it to accumulate ahead of his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.