A Horny Cowpoke - Cover

A Horny Cowpoke

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - So many people had asked me (or challenged me) to write a Western with sex, that I thought that I would give it a shot. Don't read this story if the thought of blatant sex in the West offends you. Also, remember that this is a piece of fiction! Join 16-year-old Andy "The Whopper" Hopper as he learns about sex while working on a cattle drive to Sedalia, MO, in 1867. Andy has more weapons than just his 6-gun. Ride with him as he over cums every obstacle.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

Andy didn't get back to camp until late. He had missed the regular supper, so he had to heat up some beans and biscuits on his own, at least the coffee was still warm. His father asked, "How come ya ta be so late gittin' in, son? We ain't gone far enough ta start runnin' inta trouble, yet."

"It weren't no big deal, Pa. I came across a farm what had a fire started in their hay shed, an' I stopped ta he'p. Then the wife washed up my shirt fer me, soz the hay fines wouldn't itch so much. I washed off a bit, too, in the process."

"Good fer ya, Andy. It always he'ps ta make friends with the people ya meet on the way."

"Yep, we got right friendly by the time I left."

The next few days were dull and uneventful, which gave Andy plenty of time to relive his adventure with Amy Easton. The only problem was that now his hand wasn't nearly as satisfying as it had been. Andy was actively looking for places where he could help other women in distress, just in case they might be as grateful and accommodating as Amy had been.

He had come up to a road, and he spied in the distance a cloud of dust rapidly approaching him. Now, nobody runs his horse that fast in the hot weather unless it was an emergency, so Andy decided to wait beside the road to see what was causing all the excitement. When the dust cloud got a bit closer, Andy saw that it was caused by a buckboard being pulled by a single runaway horse. There was a woman in the driver's seat, and she was slumped over to the side as if she had fainted. Andy could see the reins flapping in the breeze as the horse ran toward him.

It sure looked to Andy like the horse needed stopping, so he put his horse athwart the road and pretty well blocked it. No horse in his right mind is going to crash into a barrier as big as another horse, so it came to a sliding stop just short of Andy. The sudden stop caused the woman to roll out of her seat onto the floor of the buckboard. Andy rushed to help. She had a bleeding cut on the side of her head, but there was no room to work on it where the woman was lying.

Andy picked up the woman and carried her to the back of the buckboard where he laid her out on the bed. Those wooden floorboards had to be damned uncomfortable, but they beat lying on the rocky ground. Andy took his bandanna and wet it from his canteen. This he used to gently clean up the blood around the cut and to mop her brow. After a few minutes, the woman regained consciousness, and Andy looked her square in the face for the first time. God, she was ugly! She looked to be 200 years old, if she was a day! Her mouth was a little bit open, and Andy could see that she had only one tooth. Her breath stank to high heaven. Man, he wanted to leave her, but she looked like she still needed help. "Oh, thank you, young man, fer saving me! A jack rabbit startled my hoss an' she ran away afore I could stop her. I think I must of fainted somewhere along the way."

"Yes, Ma'am. And ya fell out of the driver's seat as I stopped yer hoss. Ya got a small cut on the side of yer head when ya fell. I think it's stopped bleedin', but ya'll pro'bly have a head ache fer a while. Where were ya headed?"

"I was headed home from town." She looked around and said, "My house is only about a mile over thataway." She pointed off to the right. "Could I impose on ya ta he'p me git the rest of the way home?"

"Shore thing, Ma'am. Oh, I'm Andy Hopper. Jus' call me Andy."

"And my name is Miz. Smith. I'd like ta sit on the dirver's bench, but I don't think I could drive. Could ya tie yer hoss to the back of the buckboard an' drive us ta my ranch house?"

"Yessum, Miz. Smith, I could do that. Here, let me carry ya back ta the seat." Andy picked up the old woman and placed her on the passenger's side of the bench seat. He tied his horse to the rear of the buckboard and gathered up the reins. He climbed aboard and drove them to Mrs. Smith's home.

As they reached the veranda, a much younger woman came out the front door and asked, "Grandma, what happened, and who is this man?"

"My goodness, Sarah, ifen ya'd give a body a minute ta cotch her breath, ya'd git a proper introduction. Andy Hopper, meet my granddaughter Sarah Hudson."

Andy tipped his hat as graciously as he could and said, "Howdy, Miss Sarah. I'm right pleased ta meet ya."

"Oh, isn't he the polite one! Grandma, ya found a keeper!" Sarah laughed as she helped her grandmother down from the buckboard. "Come into the house, Mr. Hopper, and have some coffee with me."

Andy nodded his acceptance and, as they walked into the house, Mrs. Smith said, "Mr. Hopper saved my life, and I would like for you to thank him properly."

Sarah's face beamed a great smile, and she looked Andy over more carefully. "Oh, I would LOVE ta thank Mr. Hopper properly. I'll git on it as soon as he has his coffee."

Andy was ushered into the house and seated in the parlor. Sarah said, "Mr. Hopper, ya and Grandma sit down, an' I'll bring the coffee right in. I just made some, fresh."

Andy was grateful for the offer of fresh coffee. Being outside so much, he rarely got a fresh cup of coffee, and he was looking forward to it. He took off his hat and gloves and sat rather gingerly on the edge of the sofa. He had just started a conversation with Mrs. Smith when Sarah returned with a serving tray with coffee and some cookies.

Andy savored the excellent coffee and sampled the cookies. He remembered his mother's admonition not to eat too many cookies—eat just enough to be polite. He put down his empty coffee cup and Sarah bounced to her feet. She leaned over and took Andy's hand. "Come with me, Mr. Hopper. It's time for me to thank you properly."

Andy had no idea what she was talking about, but he followed her down a hall to her bedroom. HER BEDROOM!?! They got inside the room, and Sarah closed the door. Andy was aghast! What would Mrs. Smith think of Andy being in her granddaughter's bedroom with the door closed? He was about to protest when Sarah embraced him and kissed him full on the mouth. This was the first time that Andy had ever been kissed like that! He was frozen to the spot.

Sarah smiled and stepped back a couple of steps. She unfastened 3 buttons and shrugged her shoulders; her dress fell to the floor, and she was completely naked, except for her shoes, which she immediately kicked off. This was the first live naked woman that Andy had ever really looked at. Other than those French post cards, which, admittedly, he had memorized, he was not familiar with what a woman's body really looked like. Sure, he had seen Susan's bare pussy for a few seconds and he had been thinking about other things when he had seen Amy, so he was presented with a sight he wanted to study at leisure. However, Sarah had other ideas.

She came back close to Andy and asked, "Don't ya like what ya see?"

"I shore do, Miss Sarah. Ya're shore a fine sight ta see."

"Then, why are ya still standing there with yer clothes on? Mose men would be naked by now."

"Well, Miss Sarah, this here is kinda new ta me. I ain't shore what I'm 'sposed ta do."

"Oh, I had no idea. A man as tall as ya, usually has plenty of experience. Jus' how old are ya?"

"I'm 16, Ma'am. An' I don't have much experience with women."

"Oh, wonderful, I'll get ta be yer teacher. All right, the first thing we need ta do is get rid of these clothes." With Sarah's help, Andy had shucked all of his clothes in record time, at least, it was a record for him. The last item of clothing Andy removed was his pants, and Sarah was stunned when she saw the size of Andy's cock. "Oh ... my ... God!" It was already fully erect when she pulled his pants down, so it popped up to its full 9 inches by 3 inches of glory.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.