A Horny Cowpoke - Cover

A Horny Cowpoke

Copyright© 2008 by aubie56

Chapter 11

Western Sex Story: Chapter 11 - So many people had asked me (or challenged me) to write a Western with sex, that I thought that I would give it a shot. Don't read this story if the thought of blatant sex in the West offends you. Also, remember that this is a piece of fiction! Join 16-year-old Andy "The Whopper" Hopper as he learns about sex while working on a cattle drive to Sedalia, MO, in 1867. Andy has more weapons than just his 6-gun. Ride with him as he over cums every obstacle.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Violence  

"Shit, where do those bastards get off thinking that they kin charge fer water that way?" Josh looked over the number of cattle he had and said, "Fer one thing, I ain't got enough cash ta pay that much, even ifen I wanted ta. Ten miles is too far ta push the cattle this late in the day. Tell the women ta git their guns ready, cuz we may need their he'p when the time comes ta reason with those galoots."

They continued to push the cattle toward the water and soon saw it in the distance. The cattle detected the smell of water in the air and picked up their pace. They were tired from the long walk that day, but were aroused a bit by the prospect of water. Josh had already explained his plan of action if the men tried to keep the cattle away from the water, so everybody was ready. The women were all mounted on spare horses and wearing their trousers and pistols. They were spaced out along the rear of the herd which was spread out on a broad front. This gave almost every animal a clear line to the water.

When they got close enough, two men rode out from the trees and brandished their rifles. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! WE WANT OUR MONEY AFORE YER CATTLE KIN DRINK!"

"GIT THE HELL OUT OF THE WAY! WE'RE COMIN' THROUGH!" yelled Josh. One of the men started to point his rifle at Josh, but, before he could take aim, Josh yelled, "PUSH THE CATTLE THROUGH! DO IT NOW!" With that signal, all of the Hopper clan began to shout and fire their pistols in the air. The startled cattle, including the herd leader, jumped at the sudden noise and took off at a dead run for the water. They ran right over the two men who had so rashly stopped in front of the herd; the men and their horses were pounded into mush in a few seconds as the cattle thundered by.

This never developed into a full scale stampede, since the cattle were tired and the water was so close. The cattle stopped running when they got to the water; the water was shallow and covered a goodly sized area, so every steer got its own little spot of water free of pushing and shoving and shit. The cattle knew when they were well off and settled down immediately.

It was somewhat difficult to tell what had happened to the rest of the gang. One of the men was seen riding off as fast as his horse could carry him, but the other three were never spotted. They may have been crushed by the cattle or they may have run off, but the Hoppers never bothered themselves about those petty details—it was enough that the cattle had reached the water without significant loss. They butchered a couple that had died in the run for the water and had monster steaks for supper that night.

The women were especially happy with the day's events, since they now felt that they were an essential part of the Hopper clan, and not just a bunch of fuck toys. All of the men made a point of telling the women how important their participation in the adventure had been and how much their efforts were appreciated. This little escapade was the final straw that made Elizabeth's mind up for her—she intended to stay with the Hopper men if they would have her. The sex was particularly spirited that night and all 8 participants went to sleep fully satisfied.

The next morning started off pretty much as a routine day, but the women announced that they wanted to ride horses and help manage the herd. Josh pointed out that this was not expected duty for them, but they would be welcome if they really wanted to join in the work. The women decided that each would like to join her partner for the upcoming evening and ride with him as he worked the drive. This raised a little problem about what Andy was to do, but he readily agreed to allow Li Sun to ride with him as he scouted. He was not expecting any danger in this segment of the trail, so her company would be more than welcome.

Andy and Li Sun rode out right after breakfast; the other women said that they would cover for her with the after-breakfast chores. Li Sun was not all that used to riding a horse, but she was determined to learn what she needed to know to be a partner and not a burden. She was proudly dressed in her shirt and trousers and wearing her pistol, so she certainly looked the part of a seasoned cowgirl.

As they rode out, Andy looked at Li Sun and winked. She blushed when he said that she looked so good that he expected to stay hard the whole day. This light and charming atmosphere was broken when they came to a patch of very rough ground, with bushes and concealed gullies. This looked like a wet area during the rainy season, so they were lucky to come through when it was relatively dry. They turned toward the east in hope of finding an easy way around the problem without going too far out of their way.

They had ridden about a mile when they heard shots being fired. They sounded like a small caliber pistol and were being fired in groups of three. CRACK ... CRACK ... CRACK ... This was followed by a lengthy pause, and then another set of CRACK ... CRACK ... CRACK ... This was the sort of noise one should make if he was trying to attract attention and asking for help. The noise suggested that a woman was doing the shooting, since the noise was the kind of sound made by a very small caliber gun, such as a .22 caliber cartridge.

They rode toward the noise and found a woman lying on the ground near a seemingly healthy horse. "Howdy, Ma'am. What seems ta be yer problem? Yer hoss shore looks OK."

"Oh, thank the Lord that I was finally heard. I've been lying her fer nearly 2 hours. My horse shied at a snake and threw me. I think my leg is broken. Please he'p me ta git home soz a doctor kin look at it."

"Shore, Ma'am, we kin do that. But I know sumpthin' 'bout settin' broken bones. Ya want me ta take a look at it?"

"I'd be too embarrassed for that! The break is way up above my knee, an' my pants leg won't slip up that high. This is the only pair of trousers I have, soz I don't want ya ta slit the leg."

"Ma'am, the only way ta git ya home is on yer hoss, an' I don't see how ya could possibly ride afore the break is set. I'll turn my back, and my partner, here, could he'p ya git yer pants off. She's a woman, soz ya shouldn't be embarrassed ifen she does it. She kin he'p ya work out sumpthin' ta cover ya while I work."

"That sounds good. How kin I ever thank ya fer bein' so patient. By the way, my name is Mary Butler."

"Howdy, Miz. Butler. I'm Andy Hopper, an' this here is Li Sun. Y'all git ta work on gittin' yer pants off and I'll wander over there while ya do it. Call me when ya're ready fer my doctorin'." Andy walked away and contemplated nature while he cut a couple of stout sticks to act as splints. Suddenly, there was an anguished cry of pain.

LiSun said, "Andy, I need yer he'p. I am not strong enough to get this silly woman's pants off, and she has fainted from the pain. She is completely unconscious now, so she won't know that you have seen her foolish cunt."

Andy went to help and they managed to get Mary's pants off. The problem had been that her thigh had begun to swell and had filled her pants leg until it was so tight that it was almost impossible to get it off he leg. As was common for the time, Mary was not wearing underwear, so Andy got a good look of Mary's lavish growth of pussy hair. It was "black as the ace of spades" and grew so thick that Andy would have had to use a comb to be able to see past it.

As any man would do, he glanced at her crotch, but he was turned off by so much hair. He didn't even start to get hard. His only comment was, "How the hell do ya 'spose she kin piss through that much hair?" He examined the break and found it to be a simple fracture which he could easily set with the help of Li Sun. Li Sun looked through Mary's saddle bags and found some cloth that Andy could use to bind the splints, once he had the leg set, so they got ready to work.

Andy was relieved that Mary was still unconscious, since this would be a painful experience for her if she was awake. Andy took off his boot so that he would not hurt Mary any more than he had to, and sat down beside her foot with his legs stretched out toward her waist. He gently lifted her broken leg just enough to slip his own leg past her and set his foot into her crotch against her pussy. He told Li Sun what to do and then pulled hard on Mary's leg to bring the two ends of the bone back into alignment. It took a lot of pulling and some twisting to get the leg set. Andy held it in place while Li Sun tied the splints on; he had to pull so hard that Mary was going to have a very sore and discolored pussy from all the pushing that Andy had to do to hold her in place. On the other hand, Mary might never notice the discoloration through all that pussy hair, but she would surely notice the pain of her compressed pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.