A Tale of Loss and Lust - Cover

A Tale of Loss and Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Obsessive_Lesbian

Chapter 8: The Occult Message

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Occult Message - Selena Beaumont boarded a passenger ship to set out for New France. When a horrible sea storm broke over North Atlantic, fate led her to an undisclosed island that was inhabited by a big clan of lesbians. Their chieftain entrusted her handmaidens to look after Selena. They tended her earnestly, before and after the bond ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Nudism   Slow   Transformation  

Dagmar and her handmaidens soulfully observed Selena who lay on her back and permitted Shima to examine every part of her body. The air in the magirem was laden with the aroma of burnt incense. Lilura, the old thaumaturge, squatted behind them. She murmured some incantations and drew ancient ritualistic symbols on the ground, using a twig.

Shima rolled Selena over and continued examining her entire backside. Nuala frowned and said, "What is she trying to find? The laz doesn't remember her nyme and that's all!"

"I think she is examining her thoroughly for some clue," Yamila said. "As far as I know, a laz may forget her nyme if some hagbug bites her."

"Oh! I've never seen a hagbug," Mika said.

"Then you're very lucky," Yamila quipped.

Mika held back an urge to giggle.

As Shima rolled Selena on her back and rose, Dagmar asked her, "What are your findings?"

"You were right, O Great Chief! This laz is a memeleth. First, I thought some hagbug had bitten her. Quite the opposite, I found bruises on her left arm and above her waist. There are abrades on her chest, right wrist, back, and legs as well," Shima explained.

"Hum ... what made her a memeleth?"

"I think it is the reaz that enjured her head."

"Can you revive her mem?"

"Yes O Great Chief, but I cannot assure a quick recovery."

"Why?"

"She saw something ... TERRIBLE," Lilura broke in.

Dagmar, the handmaidens, and Shima turned around. Selena sat up as Lilura's eerie tone alarmed her.

"What terrible thing she saw? Tell us," Dagmar spoke somberly.

Lilura closed her eyes. "The spirits have spoken to me," her voice sounded aloud and distant as if she were talking in her sleep. "It is the HORRIBLE stormy night, an ocean not far from here, and a lost vessel without sails. Big angry waves are shaking her to pieces. I see this laz, dashing up the wooden steps. She looks aghast and collapses as the vessel sways. Two peris meet in the dark and one of them flies up, taking this laz with her ... through the Mist!"

Selena stared wide-eyed at the thaumaturge who bent her head and fell silent.

"The spirits have told you something significant yet their message is shrouded within a veil of mystery," Dagmar said. "Ask them to lift that veil so we may clearly fathom the fate of the vessel and two peris who met in the dark. We also wish to know who this laz is and which isle she belongs to."

Lilura opened her eyes and turned her head in Dagmar's direction. "The spirits do not reveal what they speak of, O Great Chief," she said. "They also do not approve of knocking her head to revive her mem, or else she will perish like dust in the wind."

"What," Selena exclaimed, inadvertently attracting every woman's attention.

"The laz survived a head enjur when Gilda brought her from the deep," Dagmar said, looking back at Lilura. "I see no grave consequences of another infliction except the prolonged unconsciousness."

"In addition to that, a deliberate hit on her head can possibly bring about the permanent loss of her mem or it may even kill this laz on the spot," Shima said.

Dagmar nodded her head in understanding and said, "Just a while ago, you averred of reviving her mem. I believe there must be an alterus."

"Yes O Great Chief," Shima consented. "Mimnesiyo is the only remedy for her."

"Excellent! Will you concoct the potion by tomorrow?"

"That is not possible, O Great Chief! The concoction of mimnesiyo is a very meticulous process. I have to mix seventeen temperadas with fourteen nuts."

"How long will it take to concoct mimnesiyo?"

"It will be done until the next full moon."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.