A Tale of Loss and Lust - Cover

A Tale of Loss and Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Obsessive_Lesbian

Chapter 7: Memeleth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Memeleth - Selena Beaumont boarded a passenger ship to set out for New France. When a horrible sea storm broke over North Atlantic, fate led her to an undisclosed island that was inhabited by a big clan of lesbians. Their chieftain entrusted her handmaidens to look after Selena. They tended her earnestly, before and after the bond ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Nudism   Slow   Transformation  

The north wind wafted across the dewy meadows and trees, still carrying the last remnants of cold night air. The sun broke over the eastern horizon, like a mother chasing an errant child. The faint buzzing of insects and the melodious chirping of birds proclaimed the rise of a breezy day.

Selena awoke as the salvido wore off. Her throat felt parched. She blinked at the straw ceiling, lined with bamboo props. Then she sniffed the aroma of hair oil, and instantly realized she wasn't alone. Turning her head to right, she saw a tanned girl who lay asleep with her.

Selena sat up, eying the naked beauty. That girl had a look of familiarity but she could vaguely remember seeing her last night. Nuala, as the chief called her name, was the one who had wiped her wet face with a sponge.

She gazed around the hut and observed an open entryway, extinguished torches, engraved wall shelf, scattered earthenware, and a pile of dirty breechcloths. Hopelessly, she looked for a pitcher or bottle that might contain water. Her search went unrewarded. She reached over and tapped Nuala on her arm. The latter fluttered her eyes open, blinked inanely, and then looked at her rouser. She smiled, reminiscing of the previous night's amorous dalliance and said pleasantly, "Guddawn love! I hope you feel better now."

"Erm ... Can you bring me some water? I am thirsty."

"Sure," Nuala said. She sat up, got on her feet, and approached the wall shelf. Taking a clay bowl, she turned and walked back to Selena. "Here, drink it! You'll feel better," she told her.

Selena took the bowl, examined the creamy syrup that it contained, and looked up quizzically.

Nuala smiled and said, "This is ruice. It rejuvenates us when we feel utterly exhausted or thirsty for ANY reason."

Selena placed the bowl to her lips and cautiously took a sip. The ruice tasted sweet.

Nuala watched pensively as Selena emptied the bowl in three draughts. "You know we drink it every morning because it gives our day a good start. Just let me know if you want more," she said.

"No, thank you," Selena replied, handing the bowl back to her. "I feel better."

Nuala knelt beside her. "I am happy," she said, put the bowl on the ground, and reached up. Fingering some curls off Selena's face, she caressed her cheek. "You're very beautiful," she spoke tenderly, leaned closer, and kissed her on the mouth.

Selena neither pushed her away nor kissed her back. Instead, she remained neutral and let Nuala's tongue penetrate her mouth.

Nuala had to break the kiss. Perceiving the frigid look on Selena's face, she said. "Have I upset you? Please, forgive me! I was just..."

"Who are you?"

Nuala felt a stab of disappointment at the coldness in her tone. "My nyme is Nuala," she replied.

"I know what your nyme is," Selena declared. "Just tell me more about you."

"Ok. I am a handie to Dagmar Eydis who is the chieftain of our clan. We are a Gynecian tribd, and have been living in the Great Isle of Vulvalica for centuries."

"Vulvalica! Gynecian?"

"Yes. THIS is Vulvalica," Nuala gesticulated as she spoke. "We are lazgynas and speak the Gynecian language."

"Oh! That means..."

"Vulvalica is an isle where lazes live as a big clan, have fun together, and connubiate one another."

"Vah," Selena exclaimed.

"Our chief is very considerate. Cause you would sleep alone last night, she let me stay with you."

"What do you mean?"

"Gilda brought you here from the deep. You were unconscious then. Shima resuscitated you and used her salvido to heal the enjur in your head."

Selena frowned, trying to recall the woman named Shima. Nuala read her thoughts and said, "Shima was the old ugly healer you saw last night."

"Ah, ok. I see no one here but you. Is this your home?"

"No. This hut belongs to Pomona and her connues."

"Who are they?"

"The guards," Nuala explained. "Now they are confined in the captirem, awaiting their trial that will be held tomorrow."

"Why are they confined in the captirem?"

"Our gracious chief had ordered them to patrol the grounds. On the contrary, they returned home for having fun last night and thereby left the entire island unguarded. Moreover, they were into the potion-bartering with Shima of which our chief knew nothing."

Selena thought of asking her about Gilda but she had to turn her gaze to the entryway. Some women approached the hut, talking and giggling.

"Aha! Let's welcome the pussies," Nuala said excitedly.

A couple of girls entered the hut. Selena recognized them at once.

"Guddawn lazes," Yamila said. "Glad to see both of you are up already."

"Looks like Nuala couldn't sleep last night," Mika said, grinning broadly.

Nuala laughed. "On the contrary, I slept well and happy," she said.

"Cause this laz will stay here fegud and you can get laid anytime you want," Mika bantered.

Selena looked quizzically at her.

Yamila noticed Selena's reaction. "Now hear this," she spoke to Mika. "Our gracious chief is the ONLY authority. She has ordered us to look after the laz and do nothing else." She pulled a clean breechcloth that was tucked into her belt.

"Yeah," Mika affirmed.

The duo approached them. While Yamila handed the breechcloth over to Selena, Mika bent forward and showed Nuala four pasties in her hand.

"I have these already," Nuala said.

"I know but don't forget! Your pasties are stales and you can't use them today," Mika said.

"Erm ... yes," Nuala said blushingly. She picked a couple of pasties and fixed them on her nipples.

Selena took a gander at the breechcloth. She turned it over, looked up, and said, "I don't know how to put this on."

Mika gasped. "Did you hear Yamila? The laz speaks our language," she exclaimed.

"Of course, she can speak Gynecian," Nuala said. "Don't you remember the day we landed on this island and began talking to tribdas?"

"Yes I do, and then Yamila led us to the cohabirem. The chief held us in high regard for our looks and now we live here as her handies."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.