A Tale of Loss and Lust - Cover

A Tale of Loss and Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Obsessive_Lesbian

Chapter 6: The Miraculous Salvido

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Miraculous Salvido - Selena Beaumont boarded a passenger ship to set out for New France. When a horrible sea storm broke over North Atlantic, fate led her to an undisclosed island that was inhabited by a big clan of lesbians. Their chieftain entrusted her handmaidens to look after Selena. They tended her earnestly, before and after the bond ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Nudism   Slow   Transformation  

The sky was ominously dark. Lightning flashed repeatedly from the black clouds. The ferocious storm and turbulent waves swept a frail ship astray. Screams issued from her deck and bodies fell into the deep. On the contrary, Selena neither screamed nor moved her body. She felt safe and calm as the lingering warmth assuaged the chill around her. The mist enshrouded her all over and she heard a sweet yet indiscernible voice. Some fragrant wafts that hit her nostrils swiftly filled her lungs and then...

Selena opened her eyes but with bright light around, she had to close them instantly. Smelling and inhaling the same essence, she coughed. A groan escaped her mouth for the ache that pervaded her head.

"Well done Shima," a woman spoke. Selena heard a giggle, and then something fluid hit her face that made her start. She gasped, flipped her eyes open, and blinked mindlessly. Coming to her senses, she saw an ugly old woman who showed her a toothy grin. Selena opened her mouth to scream but a dulcet voice caught her attention, "Here, let's help her."

The speaker was a beautiful and half-naked Chinese girl who walked closer to them. She knelt down at Selena's left side and grabbed her arm. The old woman giggled nervously; her coarse hands trembled as she touched Selena's right arm.

The duo gently helped Selena to sit up. A tanned girl, as beautiful and half-naked as the Chinese girl was, stepped forward; she also knelt down at Selena's left side. Holding a pink sponge in her hand, she raised it. Selena recoiled feebly but the tanned girl wiped her face dry. Then she cupped it, smiled, and remarked, "Lovely!"

Selena let her move closer and instantly received a kiss on her lips.

"Nuala," the woman who had praised Shima a while ago, spoke once again.

The tanned girl quickly broke the kiss, rose, and turned around. "Yes O great Chief," she said.

Selena noticed three other women standing before her. One in the middle was clothed in a tanned hide dress down to her feet. A feathered crown, haughty mien, and the impassive oval face suggested an air of authority about her. A dark-skinned beauty and an alluring girl with fair complexion stood at her left and right sides respectively. Just like the Chinese and tanned girls, they looked very seductive in their half-naked state.

"Don't be so unduly quick," the crowned woman said coldly.

"I beg your forgiveness O Great Chief," Nuala apologized.

The chief appraised Selena lasciviously. Curbing an urge to lick her thin lips, she thought, 'Well, I can't condemn Nuala anymore for kissing this laz. She's so damned bonny and fetching.'

Selena felt uneasy as the six strange women kept gazing her meaningfully. Averting her eyes bashfully, she looked down. Then she stared at her uncovered crotch and naked body in disbelief. That instant, pain shot through her head. She grabbed it and cried out.

"Shima," the chief addressed the old woman.

Shima nodded in return and motioned Nuala to hand the sponge over to her. After receiving it, she looked at the six vials already kept on the ground and picked one that contained a green concoction. She removed the cork, quickly put the sponge on its mouth, and inverted it four times. Then she raised the soaked sponge and squeezed it. The concoction seeped between her fingers and dropped into the wound on Selena's head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.