A Tale of Loss and Lust - Cover

A Tale of Loss and Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Obsessive_Lesbian

Chapter 5: Petrifyo and Herbido

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Petrifyo and Herbido - Selena Beaumont boarded a passenger ship to set out for New France. When a horrible sea storm broke over North Atlantic, fate led her to an undisclosed island that was inhabited by a big clan of lesbians. Their chieftain entrusted her handmaidens to look after Selena. They tended her earnestly, before and after the bond ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Nudism   Slow   Transformation  

Dagmar hiked on the path that curved amid the scores of huts. Inga followed her, carrying a torch. They walked past the pudendine and found a couple of hefty girls who stood attentively, holding their spears crossed.

"Yamila is smart," Dagmar said. "She must have told them to stand on their guard."

"Yes O Great Chief," Inga replied. "I see no one else from the tribd here."

"True," Dagmar affirmed. "Gilda is still in the hut but she won't dare pestering my handies."

The guards uncrossed their spears and bowed as the duo stopped before them.

"Our gracious chief, Dagmar Eydis, demands to know the current outcome of security measures," Inga declared.

"We forbade all the tribdas from loitering around here, O Great Chief," said one of the guards.

"Shima used her petrifyo on Gilda. Now the peri is as stiff as a log," added her ally.

"Excellent," Dagmar exclaimed.

"Keep on watching until you are ordered to leave," Inga told them as Dagmar resumed walking onward.

They approached the hut, hearing voices that emitted from within. Dagmar cast a glance at Inga and made a hush gesture. She raised the hide drapery and peered through the entryway.

The hut was unusually well lit. In addition to the light of torch that was already fixed into the sconce, a greenish glow emanated from Gilda's gown. With a shocked look on her face and stiff upright posture, she was spinning smoothly in the midair.

They stepped inside the hut. Looking up, Inga gaped at the petrified peri. On the contrary, Dagmar stayed calm. She eyed the stunner who lay unconscious and vulnerably spread-eagled on the straw mat. An old woman, clad in a tinged breechcloth, was holding her thighs apart and licking her pussy.

Inga gasped as Dagmar nudged her in the ribs. She looked down and exclaimed, "Vah!"

Nuala and Mika were sucking Yamila's tits in a corner. They took their mouths off her nipples, turned their heads, and found Dagmar standing next to Inga at the entryway.

"The Chief is here," Mika said; her beautiful Chinese face flushed.

Nuala's green eyes sparkled in contrast to her tanned skin. "True and Shima can't get enough of a pussy feast," she quipped.

"Then let's pull the crone to her feet," Yamila said, grinning broadly. She fixed the pasties back on her nipples.

The trio approached Shima. Yamila grabbed her left arm while Nuala clutched its counterpart. Together, they pulled her up on her feet. Mika held back an urge to laugh as the healer opened her fleshy mouth and babbled with a trill; she bore a great likeness to a rosy-lipped batfish taken out of the water.

Scowling at Shima, Dagmar waved a hand. Yamila and Nuala let her arms go.

"What nonsense was that? No Gynecian dares behaving rude to her chief," Dagmar spoke angrily.

"F-forgive me O Great Chief," Shima stammered. "I d-didn't want to but..."

"Don't tell me you took some foul potion to lift your sexual drive!"

"It is here-in the shelf," Shima quivered.

Dagmar raised her eyebrows. "I see! The guards and you were into a potion-bartering of which I knew nothing," she said.

Shima could utter no reply; she was trembling from head to toe as her breath came in shallow gulps.

"Show me," Dagmar said.

"Come on," Mika spoke to the old woman, clutching her arm and lead her to the shelf. In the mean time, Inga turned and fixed her torch into the free sconce.

Shima plodded back with Mika. Still trembling out of fear, she stopped before Dagmar and passed the vial on to her.

Dagmar took it and frowned as she scrutinized the thick contents, which looked crimson in bright light. She looked up and asked, "What do you call it?"

"Herbido," Shima replied.

Dagmar smiled broadly. "I like it and..." she paused, turning her head. The peri still spun like a dummy in the midair. "I can forgive you on one condition."

Shima stared at her in disbelief.

"For petrifying Gilda and saving all the tribdas from her maleficence, you can have fun with the substies," Dagmar declared.

Shima breathed a sigh of relief.

"However," Dagmar continued, rolling her eyes to the unconscious girl, "do you have any potion that may resuscitate her?"

For an answer, Shima nodded and bowed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.