A Tale of Loss and Lust - Cover

A Tale of Loss and Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Obsessive_Lesbian

Chapter 4: In the Cohabirem

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: In the Cohabirem - Selena Beaumont boarded a passenger ship to set out for New France. When a horrible sea storm broke over North Atlantic, fate led her to an undisclosed island that was inhabited by a big clan of lesbians. Their chieftain entrusted her handmaidens to look after Selena. They tended her earnestly, before and after the bond ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Nudism   Slow   Transformation  

"Inga!"

"Yes, O Great Chief!"

"You are distracting me."

"Ah! I beg your forgiveness for the disturbance that I have caused you."

"You'll be punished for doing that again!"

"I am yours, O Great Chief! Obeying and pleasing you is my honor."

"Good!"

Once more, Inga raised her legs until they compressed her full tits. For a brief moment, she looked at the flower garlands that hung from the ceiling. The oil lamp cast dim yellow light around the cohabirem, enlightening them romantically.

Contented with her response, Dagmar resumed licking her pussy. She ran her tongue up along the clefts of Inga's open twat and flicked it on the engorged clit. Closing her mouth on the pink and smooth glans, she sucked it noisily.

The pleasure rose in Inga's loins and she convulsed, biting her lip. In order to abstain herself from moving, she held her legs firmly. Letting any part of her body be touched, kissed, and licked by Dagmar was crucial to her; the Vulvalican chief would eventually choose her as connu for her absolute servitude.

After releasing Inga's clit, Dagmar sucked it again before gluing her mouth to the inflamed pussy. Inhaling her feminine essence, she swallowed the juice that oozed and licked it off the delicious twat.

"I love tasting your pussy," Dagmar said. She slid atop her, grabbed her knockers, and added, "Raise your arms, close your eyes, and show me that dreamy look on your face."

Inga obeyed her willingly. Lying enticingly vulnerable, she let Dagmar squeeze her tits. A desirable sensation instantly electrified the nerves in her nipples and clit. She sighed, perceiving Dagmar's wet mouth on her areolae.

Dagmar glided her lips over Inga's left tit. She drew her cheeks in, keeping the resilient flesh in her mouth. Sucking it hard, she released the pink nipple slowly. Her tongue flicked over the erogenous nub, teasing it. Moving her head, she licked Inga's cleavage and grabbed her juicy tits to kiss under them.

Inga laughed when Dagmar took a mouthful of her right boob and continued sucking it fervently. She clutched the fern bedding and trembled lustfully. "Yes, yes O Great Chief! Keep sucking my teats. Love me like this! Let me forget everything tonight," she murmured.

Dagmar, too preoccupied to listen to Inga's incessant prattle, stopped sucking her tits. She licked them from nipple to nipple, nuzzled up her chest, and pecked on her neck. Their lips met in a French kiss. Inga moaned into her mistress' mouth, relishing the passion they shared.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.