A Tale of Loss and Lust - Cover

A Tale of Loss and Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Obsessive_Lesbian

Chapter 3: Intruder With a Plum

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Intruder With a Plum - Selena Beaumont boarded a passenger ship to set out for New France. When a horrible sea storm broke over North Atlantic, fate led her to an undisclosed island that was inhabited by a big clan of lesbians. Their chieftain entrusted her handmaidens to look after Selena. They tended her earnestly, before and after the bond ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Nudism   Slow   Transformation  

Author's Note:

In order to make Gynecian words decipherable in English, a glossary is placed at the end of this story.


The night was not stormy in Vulvalica. Clam ruled the rocky shores and Mist of Tsaša hovered in the atmosphere, shielding the island from Mother Nature and unwelcome mariners. The inhabitants enjoyed the passing hours in serene peace. Good sex rejuvenated the Vulvalican women amid the lavishness of passion and heat. They uttered sounds of love that echoed in concert with the shrill chirping of wild crickets.

Three women patrolled the dark grounds, giggling to moans and shrieks that emitted from the huts. With pasties affixed on their nipples and soiled breechcloths covering their loins, they traversed in half-naked state.

"I think tiggera won't show up tonight," said the hefty guard. She was holding a torch to illuminate their path.

"You are right, Pomona! She won't attack us after we drove her away using this," Zola said, brandishing her spear ostentatiously.

"Gilda is worse," Nita said. "Last night, she broke into Rhona's hut when Lora was eating her out. Good for them, I heard their screams and..."

"We know the story, laz," Pomona cut in on her. "You rushed into the hut and put some rugs on fire to scare her off. Your meddlesomeness enraged her and she threatened to mess things up in our home."

"Don't forget! Nita received a prize for her bravery," Zola quipped, grinning broadly.

Nita sighed. "What a great prize it was! With Lora's juices draining down my throat and Rhona's mouth closing on my nub, the pleasure was too much for me to forget," she said.

"I was ready to teach that despicable peri a lesson but Shima saw her flying and disappearing behind the Mist an hour ago," Pomona said.

"Brilliant," Zola said. "I hope she is gone for good."

"Forget her! We have been patrolling the entire island for hours and now I am thirsty," Nita said.

"Me too," Zola added. "Pity we can't drink the pussy juices here."

Pomona laughed. "You two are talking like whores," she joined in.

Nita reacted by slapping Pomona on her firm rump.

"Ouch! That smarts," Pomona said, making a face. In a flash, she gave Nita a retaliatory jolt.

"Ah oh, we aren't home yet lazes," Zola spoke up as she watched Nita falter and landing on her butt.

Pomona chuckled. "Get down and ride her face! I'll be back in a while," she exclaimed joyfully and turned around.

"You aren't going home," Zola said as she knelt beside Nita.

"You are wrong, sweetie. I'm going there to check something."

"Get lost," Nita said laughingly.

Pomona grinned slyly and resumed walking. As she disappeared behind a hut, Zola looked down and said, "She's a bad laz but I love her."

Nita grabbed her by the wrist and said, "Come on, baby! Quench my thirst and pleasure me in return. I am dripping wet, you know."

Zola gasped as Nita pulled her down and caught her in a tight embrace. They lay on the ground, kissing each other and letting some naughty tongue flicking transpire in their mouths.

"I wonder why she has gone there alone," Zola said, breaking the kiss.

"Perhaps she wants to make sure that Gilda is not haunting our hut," Nita said.

Zola smiled, rose on her knees, and untied her breechcloth. "Caution always keeps the trouble at bay," she said before shifting her position and turning around. Then she squatted above Nita's face, lowered herself, and bent down.

Nita clutched Zola by her hips, pulled her down, and began sucking her engorged clit. Zola removed the flap of Nita's breechcloth, opened her supple thighs, playfully licked her gaping cunt, and took her nub orally.

Soon, each girl led her lover to the edge. Sucking and licking the cunts ravenously, they pleasured each other. Pussy juices coated their mouths, noses, and chins as they continued squaring away.

Pomona returned and stopped beside them. Her wives were too engrossed in lovemaking to perceive her presence. Grinning, she kicked Zola in the ribs and gave her a start.

Zola looked up, scowling at her.

"I can see you two long for having a good sex alfresco and let your vitalities be drained overnight," Pomona said sarcastically.

"Oh yeah," Zola spoke up. "Haven't you told us to stay here and eat each other out?"

"Are you censuring me for an encouragement, my love?"

"NO, but a kick in the ribs can never be appreciated."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.