A Tale of Loss and Lust - Cover

A Tale of Loss and Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Obsessive_Lesbian

Chapter 2: Fright and Flight

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Fright and Flight - Selena Beaumont boarded a passenger ship to set out for New France. When a horrible sea storm broke over North Atlantic, fate led her to an undisclosed island that was inhabited by a big clan of lesbians. Their chieftain entrusted her handmaidens to look after Selena. They tended her earnestly, before and after the bond ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Nudism   Slow   Transformation  

Selena lay nude and alone on her bed. Looking around the bedroom that seemed more like the interior of a hut, she frowned and said, 'Where am I?' She could not hear her own voice but turned her head to left, and found Nora entering easily through the solid wall.

'Let me take you, my love, ' Nora said. A wicked smile curved her lips and she transformed into an apparition. The ghost had an unfamiliar face. Rendering Selena speechless, she raised her arms.

Selena felt a restraining pressure on her legs that pervaded up to her shoulders. Consequently, her body stiffened; it rose higher and turned upright, facing the ghost. The walls changed into the black and cloudy sky. Her eyes flew open as she felt herself being hung in the midair. The cold, stormy wind caressed her skin like a lover and she heard a faint whisper, ' ... are mine.'

The ghost transformed into a woman she never met before. Wearing a feathered crown and a tanned hide dress that completely covered her body, the woman stood with an air of authority. Her eyes sparkled that instantly captivated Selena. She lowered her arms and spoke in a different yet firm voice, 'Yes, you belong to me.'

The dark clouds immediately turned into a thicket and someone spoke in a crisp voice, 'You can't break the bond and leave us.' The speaker was neither the crowned woman nor Selena's beloved sister.

Hearing this, the woman laughed and a couple of her clones appeared unexpectedly. "You belong to us, Lena! You belong to us," they chanted in unison.

Each time the sentence was repeated, the clones burgeoned around Selena. Their voices, mingled and growing louder, utterly terrified her. She could not scream or run away as they stepped forward and clung to her. They left no part of her body untouched, unkissed, and unlicked. With Pleasure replacing the dread, Selena spoke, 'Yes, yes, I belong to you... '

And she woke up sweaty in spite of the coldness that chilled her cabin. Blinking in the semidarkness, she lay still and soon came to her senses. Nora, the ghost, crowned woman, and her clones seemed real because she just heard herself saying the last sentence.

Selena frowned and rolled on her back. There was no sign of the thicket or anybody around. She was still in her cabin. Running a hand over the silk material that covered her torso and thighs, she understood everything. The shapeshifter and her clones never existed; she had a dream about them!

Selena shuddered as her pussy twitched; lifting the hem of her chemise, she softly touched her wet labia that quivered at the tickling sensation. Even though it was eerie, the dream had stirred her desires. 'Maybe I'm too impatient to wait any longer but I can't help it, ' she thought and rolled on her right side.

That instant, Anne Celeste collided with the iceberg. Selena heard a sharp cracking sound as the impetus hurled her off the safe haven. Flung face down, she slid over the polished flooring but was struck by the trunk that contained her possessions. Pain shot through her torso and limbs. She screamed in agony.

A scorching sensation rose in her legs and chest as she tried to inhale deeply. Shrill cries, confused voices, and rapid thudding of feet could be heard outside her cabin. Selena knew something bad had happened to the ship that utterly terrorized people; they were running for their lives. This fed her inspiration to flail an arm and fix her hand on the flooring. Attempting to rise, she groaned and flexed one leg under her stomach. The pain was too much for her but she had resolved to get out of the cabin. She struggled, braced herself against the flooring, and ultimately got on her feet. Making a turn, she swayed and flung at the door to keep her balance. It was locked! She moved her trembling hands, fumbled with the latch, pushed the door open, and fled.

Selena hurried into the companionway. Hearing a commotion, she approached the staircase and stopped in her tracks as her eyes fell on the source of noisy disturbance. Gaping, she stared at the passengers who scuffled and frantically pushed one another. Every person wanted to be first to get out; no one showed compliance and regard for others. Hence, they had blocked the only way out! There was no sign of the crew who could control the situation and help them to abandon the ship.

Suddenly, she heard the cacophony of panic and an old man came rushing behind her. "Get away," he said gruffly, hitting her left arm with the back of his hand. She gasped and managed to keep herself from falling. A woman and some kids followed him; they paid no heed to her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.