A Tale of Loss and Lust - Cover

A Tale of Loss and Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Obsessive_Lesbian

Chapter 1: Sweet Memories

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sweet Memories - Selena Beaumont boarded a passenger ship to set out for New France. When a horrible sea storm broke over North Atlantic, fate led her to an undisclosed island that was inhabited by a big clan of lesbians. Their chieftain entrusted her handmaidens to look after Selena. They tended her earnestly, before and after the bond ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Nudism   Slow   Transformation  

The wind howled shrill sounds in the darkness of night. Lightning flashed and thunder crashed recurrently from the ominous black clouds. The ocean raged as mountainous waves that broke over the listing bow of Anne Celeste; it drove her southward. Her captain clutched the wheel and swiftly turned it to starboard. He barked orders to the crew who promptly manipulated the rigging and cordage. As the ship changed her direction, he laughed triumphantly. It wasn't his first voyage from the Kingdom of Great Britain to New France. His expertise in navigating the passenger ship and keeping her safe from colliding with the icebergs or ledges had earned him a reputation.

The weary passengers had retired to their cabins shortly before midnight. Selena Beaumont took off her corsets, bodice, petticoats, and evening shoes. Without removing her beige chemise, she sat on the berth and turned her head to look through the porthole. Nothing was perceivable except the repetitive flashes of lightning. The frigid storminess of North Atlantic had chilled Cabin NINE. She stretched out and pulled the wool blanket up, covering herself. The warmth engulfed her all over and she felt better. Her lips curved into a smile as she recalled captain's words; he had assured all the passengers that they would safely reach their destination in five days.

Selena hugged herself as the coziness of blanket reminded her of Nora Andrews' warm embrace. She was not only her older sister, but also a confidante. They resembled each other for having fair complexion, proportioned brown eyes, Greek noses, full rosy lips, heart-shaped faces, and long raven hair. Nora was slimmer and a bit taller; on the contrary, Selena had voluptuous curves and enviable looks. Mr. and Mrs. Charles Beaumont thought their daughters cared for each other merely as siblings. Unbeknownst to them, the girls were incesbians!

Closing her eyes, Selena playfully fondled her boobs under the blanket; her nipples were hardened already. Though a musing, Nora's nudity aroused her in no time. They always loved sucking each other's tits and doing sixty-nine. She licked her lips, recalling the tasty juices oozing from Nora's quivering snatch and the desirable feel of wet tongue salaciously flicking her pussy lips.

A sigh escaped her mouth. She reached down, removed the hem of chemise from her thighs, and touched herself. Splaying her legs, she parted her wet pussy lips with a couple of fingers and pushed them into the slippery warm passage.

Selena shuddered and bit her lip as the receptive walls of her cunt pulsated. She flexed her fingers and moved her hand, touching the G-spot. Reflecting on Nora's nipples and curves, she continued fucking herself.

Selena's chest heaved in the heat that generated from her loins. She shifted the blanket aside and cast a glance at her hand that worked feverishly between her thighs. Her stomach muscles contracted and she moaned, releasing her juices copiously. A slimy thread issued from her cunt as she withdrew her hand slowly. Raising it to her mouth, she sucked her soaked fingers; the cum tasted delicious.

Lying spread-eagled, she laughed to herself. The moments she spent making love with Nora were her only source of inspiration to live. Every night was the night of gratifying pleasure for them. Though Nora married a rich marine trader and settled with him in Savannah, they never quit communicating each other. Selena longed to see her sister and she was elated to receive a letter from her three weeks ago. Nora had asked her to journey the seas and be with her at home. The shadow that shrouded Selena's hope had been lifted.

Selena smiled and rolled on her left side. Remembering what Nora had written in the letter, she closed her eyes. Baron Andrews, who was Nora's husband, often traversed Atlantic Ocean to go for the trading ventures. As he left his family behind for weeks, the pending solitude was more than Nora could bear. Hence, she yearned to be unified with Selena to resolve her loneliness and gratify the incestuous desire they shared.

Selena curled up in her berth and fell asleep before she could cover herself under the blanket. Like her, all the passengers were completely oblivious to the raging storm that soon shook Anne Celeste to timbers. On deck, the violent hurricane dealt fatal blows to the frail ship. The wind shredded the canvas sails, inflicted pounding waves that swept the crew to Davy Jones' locker, and propelled Anne Celeste to an iceberg.

That very instant, from an undisclosed island, an entity rose in the sky and swiftly flew northward to meet someone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.