A Tale of Loss and Lust - Cover

A Tale of Loss and Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Obsessive_Lesbian

Chapter 10: Tres-an-nulaz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Tres-an-nulaz - Selena Beaumont boarded a passenger ship to set out for New France. When a horrible sea storm broke over North Atlantic, fate led her to an undisclosed island that was inhabited by a big clan of lesbians. Their chieftain entrusted her handmaidens to look after Selena. They tended her earnestly, before and after the bond ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Nudism   Slow   Transformation  

The moon shone brilliantly in the clear sky, illuminating the entire island. Sapphingales trilled out their joyous notes as they perched high in the pussyries. The melody of their night songs uplifted all the tribeswomen. Returning to their abodes, they conversed with one another about Selena and her stunning beauty.

Dagmar and Mika walked hand-in-hand behind the two guards. They silently traversed the path that led to the cohabirem. Having pasties affixed on her nipples and breechcloth tied around her loins, Selena followed along with the three handmaidens. The cold land breeze assuaged her nagging sense of lost identity. Despite their indigenous mode of living in a secluded island, Gynecians were caring and friendly. They touched her gently, kissed her lovingly, and pleasured her amorously. She felt elated in the company of women, to whom she had been unrelated before the bond ritual.

Stopping before the pudendine that stood at a fork in the path, Dagmar said, “We’ve reached the mark, lazes!”

“Yes O Great Chief,” Yamila replied.

“Since the ritual is over, you must escort Lena to the handierem.”

“With pleasure, O Great Chief,” Nuala said, eagerly bowing her head.

“I have a question O Great Chief,” Inga said.

Yamila, Nuala, and Selena looked at her.

“I know what your question is,” Dagmar said. “Although I haven’t chosen Lena as a handie, she will be your fremate until her connubiation is settled.”

Inga smiled meaningfully.

“We are grateful for your beneficence O Great Chief,” Nuala said.

Dagmar gave her a nod and said, “Now don’t stand here a moment and make a tres-an-nulaz of it!”

Selena and the three handmaidens bowed to Dagmar who resumed treading the right path. Mika and the guards followed, without looking back at them.

“Let’s go lazes,” Yamila addressed Nuala, Inga, and Selena. She turned and walked on the left path, leading them.

“I hope you aren’t weary, love,” Nuala spoke to Selena, holding her right hand.

“No I am good,” Selena replied pleasantly.

“We can see that,” Inga said, taking her left hand. “Breida av-goddess won’t sleep until she cums thrice for her fremates.”

Nuala laughed heartily.

“True,” Yamila affirmed. “Whenever you ask Lilura to explain this, she tells you about zurisa ergon.”

“Zurisa ergon,” Selena spoke, looking at her quizzically.

“Yes. The vitality of cunvulgybond,” Yamila said. “Breida av-goddess must be pleasured by three fremates after the ritual, or else she will live the rest of her life tossing and turning.”

“What do you mean?”

“You heard what Lilura declared about the cunvulgybond. It is not only the ritual of sanctity, but also an occult reaz to seal the pussies and protect them from evil. After giving you a cunnuice bath, she cast a spell that levitated you and concurrently filled up your pussy with zurisa ergon. You must release it completely by cumming thrice during tres-an-nulaz, a unique activity that saves your pussy from permanent closure and intolerable pain.”

“Oh!”

“Tsaša was the originator of all the magical feats and Gynecian rituals,” Inga said. “One legend states that she fell for Zuria whom we know as the first breida av-goddess. When she was cunvulgybonded, Tsaša chose her as fremate and they made love. Unfortunately, Zuria fell asleep immediately after cumming twice for her. The retained vitality sealed her pussy lips and severe pain shot through her loins. Tsaša tried her best to alleviate Zuria’s agonized state, but her efforts were to no avail. As a result, Zuria turned into a peri. Deeply aggrieved, Tsaša went into seclusion. One night, however, she came out of her hut and made a solemn declaration to all the tribdas that a breida av-goddess can be protected from the terrible consequence if three fremates pleasure her in unison, and so make her cum thrice!”

“What happened then?”

“The majority believed on her declaration but some tribdas asked her to eliminate the ritual. Tsaša plainly refused to do so. Five years later, a beautiful laz from the deep stepped on this isle. Tsaša cunvulgybonded her on the seventh full moon and then instructed three tribdas to be her fremates. The laz survived that night, completely ridding herself of the zurisa ergon. Therefore we celebrate sebinviva to commemorate the historic event.”

“Is it some kind of a festivity?”

“Yes,” Nuala said. “It is reputed after Sebina, the breida av-goddess who survived making the first tres-an-nulaz with her fremates. On the seventh full moon every year, we go to the temple and continue praising the goddess. To observe sebinviva, the chief and the thaumaturge associate lazes in quartets. Then they are allowed to have an orgy for one night.”

“Vah!”

“Now you know why our gracious chief has entrusted us to pleasure you,” Yamila said.

“Luck will favor me tonight-I hope,” Selena said apprehensively.

“Yes it will,” Nuala said, squeezing her hand.

Selena looked at her. Nuala responded by smiling and nodding assuredly.

Soon they approached a circular hut that stood amid the pudendine thicket. It wasn’t as huge as the cohabirem was. Yellow light emanated from its entryway, illuminating a patch of earth and the vegetative surroundings.

“The torches are lit,” Nuala said. “Have you asked some laz to stay in the handierem?”

“No,” Yamila replied. “I forgot to put them out.”

“Ah, they will snuff out for sure! We can’t roam around the island and ask the tribdas to lend us some burlap sacks,” Inga remarked.

“Don’t bother! We have oil lamps already,” Yamila said.

“Now I can’t say that Yamila is forgetful,” Nuala gibed.

Inga gave her a peevish look.

Selena beamed with delight. As they entered the hut, her eyes fell on the bed of moss and fern; it was bigger than the one she had seen in the cohabirem. There was no sign of the bamboo pillars and the ceiling looked unadorned. Above the bed, a shelf was engraved in the wall. It contained a neat pile of folded breechcloths, clean bowls, a pitcher, an oil lamp, some flints, and a steel rod. At either side of the entryway, a lit torch was fixed in the sconce.

“Nuala,” Yamila said. “Will you light the lamp for us before I put them out?”

Nuala nodded and walked over to the shelf. She took a flint and struck it with the steel rod a few times, creating sparks and lighting the lamp instantly.

“Inga! Take Lena to our bed,” Yamila said, winking at her.

Inga grinned and hugged Selena around her waist before approaching the bed. Yamila picked a snuffer that lay on the ground and extinguished the torches. The flame of the lamp flickered as she and Nuala resumed walking toward their partners.

“We do not make love before snuffing out the torches,” Inga said, fondling Selena’s waist and hip. They stopped near the bed.

“Except the chief or Mika, no tribda will come here now,” Yamila said, standing behind Selena. She reached up, brushed her raven hair aside, and gently kissed her on the right shoulder.

Selena closed her eyes as Yamila showered her neck with kisses.

“I hope you won’t feel uneasy in the dim light,” Nuala said, cupping her face.

Selena could not utter a reply as Nuala’s lips met with hers, locking them in a French kiss.

Inga fondled Selena’s left arm and clutched her wrist. Capitulating to an urge, she knelt down and gently kissed on her waist. She darted her tongue out, licking up the supple skin and showering a trail of kisses down to the hip.

Selena lifted her right hand and moved it in Yamila’s hair. While Nuala licked her neck, Inga’s tongue flicked on her fleshy thigh.

Yamila turned Selena’s face in her direction, and kissed her on the mouth. Nuala removed her pasties and zeroed in on her left nipple. She puckered her own lips, gliding them over the tit and sucked a mouthful of the resilient flesh.

Yamila released Selena’s lips and grabbed her right tit. She licked the nipple, circumscribing it with her tongue. Clasping her lips over the throbbing nub, she sucked it hard and opened her mouth further to devour the supple boob.

Inga moved behind Selena and untied her breechcloth in a tick. She squeezed her massive ass cheeks, kissed them all over, and continued licking her ass crack.

Selena laughed, letting them suck her tits and lick her derriere. She lifted her arms, held Yamila and Nuala’s heads against her bust, and fingered their hair affectionately. A shiver ran up her spine as she sensed Inga’s hand moving between her thighs and titillating her vaganus.

Inga kissed Selena’s ass cheeks and spoke, “I want her to ride my face, lazes! Keep sucking her teats while I taste her pussy.”

Nuala let Selena’s nipple slip out of her mouth and asked, “Is she wet now?”

“Yes,” Inga affirmed and rose.

Releasing Selena’s other nipple, Yamila said, “Very well! Nuala and I will swap places.”

Inga removed her pasties, clasped Selena’s arm, and made her spin. As their eyes met, she cupped her own boobs and spoke lewdly, “O breida av-goddess! Suck my teats before I lie down and serve you orally.”

Selena’s eyes fell on her full tits. She reached up and caressed them tenderly. Her clit throbbed as she felt Inga’s hardened nipples and rough areolae under her palms.

“Come on, love! Suck them,” Nuala enticed her.

Selena licked her lips, bent forward, and opened her mouth to take Inga’s right tit. She closed her eyes as the soft flesh filled her mouth. Drawing her cheeks in, she sucked and released it slowly. Then she clasped her lips on its counterpart and continued sucking it.

Nuala and Yamila fondled every nook and cranny of Selena’s body as she repeatedly sucked Inga’s tits. Her pussy quivered for their juiciness, the nipples throbbing against her tongue, and four hands caressing her body. Giving pleasure and receiving amative attention was a euphorically delightful venture for her. She loved every moment of it and every sensation that caused ripples through her love canal.

Inga cupped Selena’s face, smiled, and kissed her. “You are good, very good! I want to taste your pussy. Let my appetite be satiated, baby! Let that sweet juice trickle down your thighs and soak my face,” she said affectionately.

“She can’t do that until you stretch out here,” Yamila quipped.

Grinning, Inga knelt down and lay flat on her back.

“Let’s help her Yamila,” Nuala said and held Selena’s right arm.

“Sure,” Yamila replied before clasping her other arm.

Selena’s ears turned red as they helped her to squat above Inga’s face until her knees rested on the ground. Kneeling at her either side, each handmaiden playfully touched and sucked her tit.

Inga held Selena by her hips and lifted her own head. The feminine aroma wafted from the open twat that hovered above her nose and mouth. Running her tongue, she traced a wet line between the swollen pussy lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.