A Tale of Loss and Lust - Cover

A Tale of Loss and Lust

Copyright© 2008 by Obsessive_Lesbian

Chapter 9: Cunvulgybond

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Cunvulgybond - Selena Beaumont boarded a passenger ship to set out for New France. When a horrible sea storm broke over North Atlantic, fate led her to an undisclosed island that was inhabited by a big clan of lesbians. Their chieftain entrusted her handmaidens to look after Selena. They tended her earnestly, before and after the bond ritual.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Big Breasts   Size   Caution   Nudism   Slow   Transformation  

The Temple of Aphrodite Migontis was located near the southern shore, usually standing isolated in the serene ambiance of pussyri grove. That evening, however, the tribeswomen thronged its cold and spacious interior just before the nightfall. They sat on the ground and chatted, waiting anxiously for the commencement of cunvulgybond. Little girls gathered in groups and played the pebble games; the winners clapped merrily but the losers pouted their lips peevishly. The life-size marble statue of the naked goddess shone elegantly, reflecting the light of twenty torches. Sitting on a round pedestal with her legs splayed behind the pepita-shaped stone altar, she had her right hand placed over her crotch and the other cupping one boob. Rhona and Lora fixed the last festoon around her neck. They stepped back and gazed up at her faintly smiling face.

"We're done finally," Rhona said, clasping her hands together with glee.

"Yes! We've pleased the goddess," Lora averred contentedly. "No laz went through the ritual after Nuala and Mika but that happened three years ago."

"True! With the sun having set, it is time to sit down and wait. The chief and her handies may show up any moment."

"I can't wait to see her in person."

"See-who?"

"The laz from the deep," Lora said. "Rumors of her astounding beauty flow like water from a bowl."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. It is whispered that your breath will be stolen once you gaze at her loveliness."

"Hum ... Lilura won't let us stay away from her," Rhona said. "Each tribda must touch, kiss, or lick her for a while."

"The ritual is the ritual and I do so love it," Lora said, grinning broadly.

Rhona opened her mouth to say something but a faint drumbeat caught her attention. Lora rolled her eyes and turned her head to look at the entryway. A hush fell over the temple. All the tribeswomen listened attentively to the rataplan that grew louder. One of them rose and declared, "The chief is coming!"

The crowd followed her example. Some women groaned as they stood up; others just nodded or whispered to one another. Every one waited until a couple of dark-skinned women entered the temple. With ebony drumsticks, they beat the drums hung from their right shoulders. Little girls retreated, clutching their mothers' legs as the booming music frightened them. The guards entered, then Dagmar, followed by the four handmaidens and Lilura escorting Selena. Each drummer turned and stood at either side of the entryway. They continued beating their drums until Dagmar, her handmaidens, and guards led Selena to the stone altar.

Lilura walked past them, stopped beside the goddess, turned around, pulled a wand from her belt, and spoke, "O Gracious Chief of Gynecians and all the tribdas! As a descendant of Tsaša Runa the Great and a custodian of Vulvalican rituals, I am pleased to declare that we are going to offer the four hundred and fiftieth cunvulgybond in the history of Vulvalica. We believe that it is a ritual, offered to bond a nonate laz with us and mark her as Gynecian. A laz who steps on this isle must be cunvulgybonded so that the goddess may sanctify her entirely. This ritual not only protects a laz from the evil that haunts the seeds of a gyke but also legitimates her connubiation with the tribdas. Tonight, the laz from the deep will be honored as breida av-goddess. Since she does not remember her true nyme, the spirits have chosen a new nyme for her. From now on and for eternity, she shall take her Gynecian nyme-Lena!"

All the tribeswomen gazed at one another in amazement. The name set their tongues a wagging. Dagmar looked quizzically at Lilura who smiled and bowed her head.

Yamila and Mika raised their hands. As they silenced the crowd, Lilura resumed, "Now, I ask Rhona and Lora to bring me the cunnuice so that we may begin offering the ritual."

The duo rapidly pivoted and went behind the statue of the goddess.

"O Great Chief! I beg your leave before asking Nuala and Inga for escorting Lena closer to me," Lilura chanted.

"Yes. They have my permission," Dagmar replied solemnly.

Selena felt uneasy as the handmaidens restrained her arms. Nuala cast a glance at her and smiled in understanding. "Don't worry, love! You'll miss the ritual as much as I do," she assured her.

Selena uttered no reply. The handmaidens escorted her until they stopped before Lilura who raised the wand and spoke softly, "Close your eyes Lena and repeat the incantations that you hear."

Nuala and Inga stepped back. Selena closed her eyes as Rhona and Lora plodded from behind the statue, holding a cunnuice-filled cauldron. Placing it on the ground, they withdrew to a corner.

Lilura touched the tip of her wand to Selena's right tit and intoned, "Removo dextropastie!"

"Removo dextropastie!"

No sooner had Selena enunciated the words than her pastie vanished.

Lilura touched the tip of her wand to Selena's left tit and said, "Removo levopastie!"

"Removo levopastie!"

Likewise, the other pastie vanished instantaneously.

Lilura then touched the tip of her wand to Selena's breechcloth. She looked up at her unperturbed face and said, "Removo longeclad!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.