Like Mother, Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright© 2008 by John Baird

Chapter 5: Reunion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Reunion - Seduced at age 12 by his busty babysitter Jason many years later deflowers her daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Barbara did not show up at school on Monday. I was disappointed because I had hoped that after class we could revisit our intimacy. My cock was still a bit tender, chafed by the delightful tightness of her juvenile fuckwell but I was sure that being caressed again by her soft passage would make it feel better.

Late in the afternoon I got a message from the Principal's office saying they'd had a call and Barbara was at home with a bad cold. I gave it no more thought and went to my apartment at the usual time.

I'd eaten and was having a night time scotch while I surfed the Internet when my doorbell rang. Wouldn't it be great, I thought, if it was Barbie and she'd snuck out to come visit me ... and fuck me. Silly I know but I was horny.

"Who is it?" I asked as I looked through the peephole but could see only that my visitor was a woman."

"Let me in! I'm an old friend with a serious message."

I'm a big guy so I figured it was safe to let her in although I opened the door a crack with the safety chain still attached to get a better look. It had been fourteen years since I last saw my former babysitter and seducer and she'd changed a lot but there was no doubt that it was Vera England or whatever her married name was that was at my door.

Her face was a slightly older version of her daughter's but her body was not what I remembered. Her boobs were immense, large, round globes that jiggle and shimmied as she walked toward the sofa. And she was the proverbial two axe handles across the butt and although disguised by loose fitting clothes she definitely had no remaining sign of a waist. But nonetheless I had a huge burst of testosterone surge through me as I looked at the buxom mother of the young girl I'd just devirginated.

"My God, Vera, come in," I said excitedly. "I'm so happy to see you!" And it really was a thrill to see her ... and not because I'd just fucked her daughter. I had very fond memories of her and the way she treated me as an adult, and she did that not only by fucking me but by seriously listening to my opinions. She was many pounds heavier than when I'd last seen her but I could still imagine the kind of ride she could give on her corpulent body. Damn! Wouldn't that be an erotic alternative to her young daughter's nubile freshness?

"I'm glad to see you too but you've really screwed up my life."

I led her to the sofa, poured her a gin and tonic and then asked, "How? What did I do?"

"You fucked my daughter! That's what! And you cost me a lot of money!"

"I don't understand?"

"Well first, did you ever think that Barbie might be your own daughter?"

"No ... she couldn't be. She was born too long after we ... you know."

"But not by much. When I let that bastard knock me up I thought about claiming you were the father but I didn't. I don't come from a good family like you did. But anyway I was her mother and I took care of her for quite a while ... ten years in all. But it wasn't easy."

"I'm sorry Vera. Is there any way I can help now?"

"You really fucked more than Barbie, y'know? Bill and I had an agreement. He's not my real brother but we were very close. As close as you and me were. When things got too rough for me he agreed to take care of Barbie but then he changed his mind. Sort of. Can I have another drink? Make it a stiff one."

"I poured her another drink, 50-50 gin and tonic. I was truly curious about whatever she was leading up to.

"Bill always said he felt cheated because his first sexual experience was with his sister ... or sort of sister ... and because I seduced him. Did you feel mad at me because I seduced you?"

"No! Absolutely not! It was a wonderful experience!"

"Well, I think Bill enjoyed it too but ... anyway the story gets complicated. Three years ago our father or sort of father died and he left some money. Quite a bit of it. But he left it in trust to me and Bill and Barbie."

I was getting more and more interested in Vera's story but my gaze shifted from her shiny, red lips to her mammoth boobs and down to her fat thighs and ample lap. Who was fucking her now?

"I made an evil pact with Bill. I said that if he took care of Barbie until she's eighteen and gets control of the money I'd sign off my rights to my share."

I couldn't resist my urge to place a hand on her full, round thigh as I asked, "So? What's wrong with that?"

"It's his bitch wife. She swings both ways and she insisted that they should both get free access to Barbie ... if Barbie agreed. And when that came up, Bill added that he had a right to her virginity since I took his. Sounds pretty sick doesn't it?"

"Uh ... it's a bit strange all right."

"But you don't know much about me ... I didn't grow up in a normal family. My mother was a hooker ... a high class one, like an Escort until I was about ten. Then she married a guy and it was OK for a couple of years until I started to sprout boobs. I was only twelve when my stepdad broke me in. And I liked it. But before I was thirteen my Mom caught us and kicked him out."

"I'm sorry ... I didn't know."

No need to be sorry ... leastways not sorry for that. It wasn't your fault. Anyway it worked out for the best because Mom got together with Bill's Dad and we lived together almost like a normal family. Mom died about the time I got knocked up and Dad went when Barbie was only two. But he left everything to the three of us in trust until she's eighteen. So I made the deal with Bill to give my share with him so I could get on with my life."

"But? Uh oh," I said as I began to realize what I'd done.

"So yesterday they called me and they say that you seduced Barbie on Friday night so the deal is off and they get all my share. And they may be right. I did kind of guarantee what Barbie was bringing to the deal ... her virginity. And that's gone."

"I'm sorry Vera. I felt guilty before," I lied, "and now I feel just awful. Have you spoken yet to a lawyer?"

"No way I'm going to tell anyone else what I told you. And I don't believe you're sorry either. Your hand is on my leg and your eyes are on my tits and you just want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied sheepishly as she parted her fat thighs and my hand slid higher.

"You're just a dirty old man aren't you? You just barely got my little girl's cherry and now you want into the passage that she came out of. Pour me another drink and then let's have a shower."

I mixed her another g & t and poured another scotch before sitting beside her on the sofa.

"I guess you're like Bill ... you like the young stuff don't you?"

"I like Barbie but that's all. And I'm sorry I screwed things up for you."

"Hah! I bet you're just like Bill and you're screwing every middle school girl that looks willing."

"Honest Vera, I don't ... haven't."

"I know what it's like. I like young stuff too. You and Bill weren't the only cherries I got. Whenever I got a job sitting young teens like you were it was a bonus. I got paid and I also got the chance to make each of you very happy. I get off a lot faster with a young kid than with a man ... but just thinking about it ... and remembering how good you were has really got me cranked up. C'mon."

With that Vera stood, hauled me to my feet and led me toward the open bathroom door, shedding her clothes as we went.

In the shower there was little light but my hands made intimate acquaintance of Vera's voluminous breasts and the full roundness of her belly and ass. My fingers probed the softness of her clean shaven pussy and all the while her hands were caressing and stroking my cock.

Out of the shower with the water somewhat toweled off we moved to the bedroom where the light was better. She was definitely big and when she dropped her arms down her tits sagged down heavily reaching where her waist normally was. Her belly was large and heavy too curving down but not far enough to hide her pussy. I must admit the whole atmosphere was horny and her tits looked so inviting I just had to go for them. She pulled my face to her left tit planting my mouth over her giant nipple and pressing her tit into my face. I sucked it, I pulled it into my mouth and sucked hard feeling it grow and harden in my mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.