Like Mother, Like Daughter - Cover

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Copyright© 2008 by John Baird

Chapter 3: Devirginated Daughter

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Devirginated Daughter - Seduced at age 12 by his busty babysitter Jason many years later deflowers her daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   First   Oral Sex   Size  

I had never forgotten Vera England. She was my first love or at least, my first fuck and she had given me a delightful experience. But although she'd taken my virginity (albeit in a most delightful manner) I'd never had the same opportunity with anyone else. I'd had lots of good couplings in the fourteen years since Vera but I' never been first. And somehow I blamed my erstwhile babysitter for that deficiency.

Little Barbie seemed to be still engrossed in the TV program when I went to the kitchen to pour another drink for myself. I poured a coke too for her, gambling that the heavy flavor of the coke would disguise an even stiffer shot of vodka. I managed to get back on the sofa without displaying my raging erection and with my somewhat questionable sense of morality battling my unquestionably dominant libido I considered scenarios that might get me inside this delectable, nubile morsel or, bliss and ecstasy, allow me to get her cherry.

Although it worked out well for me, it was not planned. I knew we needed a loaf of bread from the freezer in the entryway and I knew also that if I got up to get it I would have great difficulty in hiding the erection that thoughts of this girl's mother had produced.

"Barbie, will you get a loaf of bread from the freezer? It's just to the right of the entry but down about three stairs." I asked when the commercial break came.

"Sure, Mr. Hamilton," she replied instantly and she went off in the direction I'd sent her. Did she stagger? Was the vodka getting to her? Only moments after she'd gone, I heard a loud crashing sound followed by a scream.

Rushing to the top of the short stairs, I looked down and saw Barbie sprawled out where she had tripped and fell.

"Are you all right, Barbie?" I asked when I got to the bottom of the three steps. Was it the vodka that had caused her fall? Her face was flushed and her eyes kind of glassy.

"I don't know Mr. Hamilton," she answered, as I helped her to her feet. "I'm kinda dizzy... and my leg hurts."

"Where, dear?"

"Right here," she answered, rubbing the back of her thigh.

"You've probably pulled a muscle," I said, putting my arm around the 12-year-old schoolgirl. "Let's go back to the sofa where I can check it, sweetie." I hoped my use of terms like dear and sweetie would relax her, not raise her defenses.

Holding onto me, leaning against me as I grasped her around the waist, the girl hobbled up the stairs and across the room to the sofa where we'd been sitting.

"Now just lay down here, sweetie," I said.

When Barbie was spread out on her tummy, I began rubbing the back of her leg.

"Oh, that's where it hurts," she gasped when my fingers pressed against a muscle up on the inside of her inner thigh.

"I can feel a knot there," I said. "I think a massage will probably loosen it."

Spread out flat on her belly with her head resting on her arms, Barbie began relaxing as my strong fingers gently rubbed and massaged the sore muscle. I think she was finding it a bit exciting to feel my hands rubbing the inside of her bare thigh. Probably no one except her boyfriend, and maybe not even him, had ever touched her this intimately, and I'm sure she was thoroughly enjoying the erotic feel of my fingers teasing around only inches from her horny little pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," she contentedly crooned. "That feels better."

I had never been so excited in my life, even the night many years ago when her mother gave me my first sex. I was staring at this shapely, twelve year old cute little scantily-clad ass as I caressed the soft flesh of the young schoolgirl's inner thigh. And there was something about being here in this room alone with her that made the situation suddenly even more exciting to me.

Continuing to massage her vibrant young flesh, I moved my hands higher until I was able to slip my fingertips up under the leg openings of her wispy little pajamas. Still gently rubbing, I was soon goosing my fingers around in the soft, warm meat between her deliciously rounded asscheeks.

"Oh, Mr. Hamilton," she whispered and I think she was thoroughly enjoying the erotic touch of my ringers on her bare ass. "That's sure starting to make me feel better."

"I'm glad, baby," I said. "But I'm afraid I'll have to remove your pajamas to do this right."

"T-that's okay," she answered, I guess considering that I was her own teacher and she could trust me. After all, I wasn't just any man. But I'm sure too that the vodka was affecting her judgement. She was probably innocently sure that I wouldn't have any evil thoughts. By the time I had exposed her sweet bare ass to my lecherous eyes; my big cock was throbbing wildly in my pants. The feel of my schoolgirl's naked flesh against my gently kneading hands was driving me crazy.

I know now that Barbie knew deep in her heart that it wasn't necessary for me to play with her bare ass, but it felt so good, she didn't want to stop me.

Just then the lights flickered and the TV picture faded to a snowy mess.

"That's our cable Mr. Hamilton. It's always going off like that."

"Well, at least the storm didn't take out the power... not yet, anyway. Then the lights flickered again.

"Maybe you'd better show me where my room is Barbie... can you walk that far?

"Uh, yeah... I guess so? Where'd Uncle Bill say you should sleep?"

"He said in the spare room."

"Uh oh. I guess he forgot. We don't have a spare room any more. Leastaways not a spare bedroom. It's real small and they took out the bed to set up a desk where I can do homework. C'mon Mr. Hamilton. I'll show you.

The apartment was a sort of townhouse with a kitchen and combined living-dining room on the main floor. Limping slightly and hanging onto my arm little Barbie led me up the stairs. To the left at the top of the stairs was the small room she'd spoken of and true, it was very small. Directly ahead was a bathroom and to the right was the master bedroom.

The master bedroom was the most spacious room in the apartment or ot would have been if it hadn't lost so much space to the huge emperor size bed. There was also a little nook with a wide screen TV and large, padded lounging seats in front of the TV.

"Hey baby, that's a great room. But where do you sleep?"

"Uh... I? Like? I sleep here with Uncle Bill and Aunt Lucy."

I was surprised. Surprised and shocked. What else went on in that bed? "How long have you been staying here, Barbie?"

"Uh... since school started, Mr. Hamilton."

"I guess we should go back downstairs." My erection had wilted with the surge of new and unexpected information and I needed my drink.

"Can I have another coke, Mr. Hamilton? It's different... makes me feel all warm a squiggly. Did you put somethin' in it?"

"It's just ordinary coke, Classic Coke, so that may be a bit different." I added ice cubes and some scotch to my glass and poured more coke into hers. Then, when she went to the living room I sloshed some more vodka into her glass.

"Does you leg feel better now, Barbie?"

"Yeah... but it still hurts some. The TV's still got no picture but we got some good DVD's in the bedroom. Wanta look at one?"

Once upstairs we settled down in the TV nook and while my little companion looked through a drawer that had a lot of movie disks I feasted my eyes on her delightfully rounded young rump.

"Do you want me finish that massage before we start the movie, Barbie."

"Uh? Yeah, I guess sho."

I noticed the slight slurring of the word as I took her arm and guided her to the well padded, legless lounge cushion. Barbie sprawled inelegantly face down, her short, shapely legs straddling the cushion so that her knees were on the carpet and her lovely bum elevated.

"Turn over," I whispered to her.

"Why?"

"So I can massage the front of your thigh," I explained. "To finish making you all better."

Barbie hesitated at first, but then I think she decided it would be fun to show me her naked pussy. She had the same genes as her mother and I think she suddenly wanted her handsome teacher to see her pussy. Did she show it to her uncle?

"Okay," she agreed, rolling over onto her back.

I almost shot off in my pants as I gazed between my schoolgirl's deliciously bare thighs at the soft triangle of golden cunt hair that surrounded her pink little pussy. The sight of her oily lubrication glistening on the moist lips of her cunt was enough to blow my mind.

"You're going to feel so much better," I whispered, tenderly parting her juicy cuntlips with my thumbs.

Barbie gasped. I thought at the time that for sure the young girl knew she should stop me, but I thought it was so exciting to feel her handsome teacher touching her naked pussy that she allowed herself to relax. A bit apprehensive, yet trembling with excitement, she closed her big blue eyes as my feverish fingers began probing around her wetly pulsing cunt. Her entire young body lurched slightly when my stiff middle finger wormed its way between the hot slick folds of her young pussy-lips.

"Oooooooh Mr. Hamilton," she softly moaned when I slipped my invading digit in and found the hard bud of her shiny little clit. "Are you? Is it? Annhh... should you be touching me there?"

"Am I hurting you Barbie? If I'm hurting you... or if you don't like it, I'll stop."

She wriggled sinuously on the sofa but didn't reply so, with my prick throbbing wildly in my pants, I began tenderly stroking this child's tingling clit, feeling her pussy wildly pulsating under my touch.

"Does Uncle Bill do this for you?"

"Hee hee," she giggled, "Shometimesh he doesh. But thatsh all."

"Does he fuck you too?"

"Oh no Mr. Hamilton. I'm only twelve. He sez I gotta be at least thirteen like he wash."

My finger was sluicing between the smooth, fat lips of her young cunt and she tilted her pelvis invitingly. It was hard to believe that if she let her uncle play with her pussy like this that he wouldn't have fucked her regardless of her age.

"I'm gonna tell you some shtuff, Mr. Hamilton," she said in a breathless, girlish voice. "You gotta promish never to tell anyone elsh and I'm not sh'posed to tell any one neither. Promish you won't tell?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.