Monkey - Cover

Monkey

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was born covered with a fine yellow fur. A genetic kink they called it, an asset I called it as I grew up. They called my Monkey. I was the iconic chick magnet.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   First  

After Matt had left we started to pack up the bus in readiness to return home. I switched the radio on to get the latest news; there was a segment about the 'murder victim'. The police had done a DNA test to see if he was on their records, he wasn't, but his DNA had shown up in no less than five rape case samples taken from his victims, he was a wanted man, they thought it was another rape attempt gone wrong. Jeeze they get things right occasionally. This was a great relief to Mum and me.

When every thing was packed up I drove the 'Rover up onto the trailer and tied it down, I then made sure that the tinnie was properly secured. I disconnected the power, water and sullage connections and we were on our way.

We arrived home travel weary; a six hour trip driving a not so modern bus is enough to wear anyone out. I had the last leg of the trip so when we got there Mum unloaded just the necessities while I parked the old girl around the back of the house. Locking the bus door I went into the house to find Mum in tears again. "It's alright she snivelled it's just coming into the empty house that shook me up a bit."

I opened a can of soup while Mum rustled up some sandwiches. After we had eaten our fill we sat back and talked, I was interested to find out if Mum had any feelings for Matt, she had. When Sally was alive she and Mum had discussed the possibilities of swapping, it never came to fruition but Mum still thought about it now and then. "It's early days yet Peter, and it didn't go unnoticed that Matt was interested, maybe later down the track thing might happen."

"Peter," Mum drew my attention, "tonight more than ever I want you in my bed, no teasing this time." Here we go again I though, I'm going to have a sore dick for the next week, I'd been taking off to the loo and wringing his neck just to get some relief.

I took a shower and to my surprise Mum squeezed in with me "shower with a friend and save water" she sang, dunno about saving water the shower lasted a lot longer than usual though. Mum seem to be attracted to my dick because as soon as she entered the shower she made a bee line for it saying "if that bitch Tili can play with it so can I" I protested "who told you that Tili played with it Mum?" Mum said, "When your Dad and I came back from the 'Womb' the place stunk like a cat house, it didn't need much to figure out what had been happening. At first I was angry at her for taking your cherry, she did didn't she?" I was stunned for a while then I said "Mum, several years ago you went crook at me for treating the girls bad, I needed to show them respect I think you said. You are now asking me to talk about Aunt Tili, isn't that going against what you told me?"

"Don't worry Peter, Tili and I had a long talk last Christmas, she admitted she seduced you and said that you had the beginnings of a great lover. Now big boy I want to see if she was kidding, as I said no more teasing, unless you want to back out, tonight's the night I get to make love with my son."

Making love with Mum was a gentle emotional experience, every previous sexual encounter I had paled to what we enjoyed that night. We kissed and snuggled, taking our time, we had all night and rushing would only lessen the pleasure. It is said 'the journey is as important as the destination'. This was a long pleasurable journey. I put to good use all the skills that Aunt Tili had taught me plus those I learnt from my encounters with the fair sex.

In the morning we both agreed that we would continue our love making but Mum insisted I still date the local girls to keep up appearances.

Mum talked to the real estate owner that had indicated he was thinking of retirement. She told him that Matt had shown interest when she mentioned it to him. If he wanted to arrange a meeting she would give him a call. While she was there the agent asked her if I was looking for employment; he was looking to wind down a bit and if I was interested I could do a lot of the leg work for him.

When Mum rang Matt she arranged for the meeting to be held the following day, she also mentioned that the agent had offered me a job. When Matt showed up for the meeting we talked before going in. "Beth, I am defiantly keen about this venture, would you and Peter be interested in being my partners?"

Mum thought about it for a while. "If I was a partner it would need to be a silent one, otherwise the two other estate agents might feel reluctant to deal with my conveyancing agency." I said "if we come to some sort of agreement, I'm prepared to study for my estate agents licence while I am working with the present owner, that should give us a head start for when Matt retires from the military." Thus agreed we went in to meet the agent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.