Monkey - Cover

Monkey

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was born covered with a fine yellow fur. A genetic kink they called it, an asset I called it as I grew up. They called my Monkey. I was the iconic chick magnet.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   First  

Back at the bus Mum said she had first dibs at the shower. Although it was a bit primitive, the one in the bus did quite a good job. "OK I'll go over to the ablution block and have mine there" I said. One of the down sides of having fur was when you swim in salt water it leaves it sticky plus gritty from the sand, so I was definitely in need of a shower.

I needed plenty of shampoo to bring the fur back to its normal glossy look. I was just about to leave the shower block when a man bumped into me "sorry maaaa ... Jesus Christ" he gasped. I couldn't resist the temptation so put my hands together as in prayer and said "bless you my son, go in peace" he looked dumfounded and said "waaaaa... ?" I chuckled and said "you thought I was JC so I blessed you, that's what you wanted wasn't it?"

The man was obviously embarrassed so to help him out I explained my genetic kink and all about the fur. "Jeeze you just about scared the shit out of me" he replied, we both had a laugh and I went back to the bus.

As I entered I saw that Mum had finished her shower and was still naked, drying her hair. "Mum, I sure enjoy the view but you are starting to cause an embarrassing effect on me," Mum giggled "you've seen all that I've got so what the hell, I enjoy being in the nuddy so get used to it Peter." I'm more than happy to be around such a gorgeous woman but it worried me that Mum might find my erections a little presumptuous, so I explained my feelings and Mum, bless her soul said "if my body causes your erections I will accept them as compliments, after all once the novelty wears off you won't even notice me."

I fired up the barby while Mum rustled up a salad, she still had a potato salad left over from the previous evening and she topped the whole meal off with a bottle of wine. Flathead on the barby is the only way to go, none of this greasy fried fish for us, just clean, sweet flesh. The meal was a hit, we both enjoyed the fruits of our fishing expedition and we sat back with a glass of wine ... sated.

The day out on the water, the swimming, the fresh air and the bottle of wine all lead to us being tired out early. Mum said "I'm ready for bed Peter, let's tidy up and make an early night of it." I seconded the motion, it had been a busy day and I was having trouble keeping my eyes open. I started to fold down the dinette table to make up my bed when Mum said "leave it Peter, sleep with me, I need to feel you near to me tonight, just don't get any naughty ideas."

Wow, sleep with Mum, there is a God after all. We climbed into bed and Mum snuggled her bum against my erect dick, "can't help it Mum" she giggled and wriggled her bum again. "Jeeze Mum you're doing it on purpose, how do you expect me to sleep like this?" Mum giggled again and said "sorry Peter, I know I'm teasing you but it's a lot of fun, I'll be good now." Somehow I drifted off to sleep, only to be woken later in the night by Mum's weeping. I put my arms around her and she snuffled into the fur on my chest "don't put snot on me, I washed that yesterday" I jested. Mum gave a bit of a laugh, "sorry for getting all teary again Peter, the enormity of it all keeps coming back to me." We both fell asleep holding each other.

When we woke in the morning we were still cuddled together, I had a raging piss horn so I slid out of her embrace and headed for the bathroom. When I returned after draining the tank my morning wood had deflated to half mast. "Spoil sport" Mum teased. "Alright for you, I'm stuck on the other end of it. All this teasing is creating havoc with my libido" I grumbled. "Ok" Mum said "no more teasing."

After we had breakfast Mum suggested a walk up the surf beach, so we loaded up a back pack with some food and drinks, I noticed the bottle of wine was included. I hope Mum isn't getting dependent on the stuff, so I mentioned that to her. "Peter, it helps to dull the edge a bit but no I'm not turning into a wino, but thanks for your concern."

The walk was great, we played like a couple of teenagers, well at least Mum did, I still am one, pushing and bumping laughing and talking about lots of nothing. The more we talked the more Mum relaxed. We found a nice little nook in the sand dunes and Mum had her gear off in no time flat, "oh no", I groaned, "just when it was safe you bring back all the goodies to tempt me, what am I going to do with you Mum?"

"Oh stop being a wet blanket Peter, get your stuff off and relax, I'm sure something will come up," she giggled. It did.

It was great laying back on the blanket, the sun wasn't too hot; Mum lay with her head on my chest and took my hand and placed it on her breast, "Mum you are driving me to distraction, as much as I like the scenery, you are giving me a constant stiffy." Mum reached down and held my bursting erection in her hand; I happened to look around at that moment and saw a rough looking surfer type heading our way. "We've got company Mum and I don't like the look of him," Mum sat up and grabbed her top "don't bother bitch I'll get rid of the hairy ape and you and me can have some fun."

Neutralize the threat Avoid injury Go from defending to attacking as quickly as possible Use the body's natural reflexes Strike at any vulnerable point Use any tool or object available to you. Dad's words rang in my ear.

Stupid pushed me on the chest with an open hand, first silly move, I caught his fingers with both hands, two in each and split them apart, I felt something tear, stupid was trying to remove my hand with his left hand I twisted and blocked his access, he was screaming in pain but nothing compared to what I had in mind for him. I started to force his fingers back towards his body this opened him up for the smash in the face from my forehead, blood spurted from his nose I then brought up my knee forcibly into his crotch; he pitched forward and with all my strength gave him a rabbit punch, something crunched in the back of his head, he fell flat on his face unmoving. I had vented all the hurt and frustration I had endured over the last few weeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.