Monkey - Cover

Monkey

Copyright© 2008 by Anthony Concept

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I was born covered with a fine yellow fur. A genetic kink they called it, an asset I called it as I grew up. They called my Monkey. I was the iconic chick magnet.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   First  

When I was born they tell me that my Mum fainted and Dad, although a colonel in the army and who was continually facing adversity was visible shaken.

I entered this world the usual way, that's when things differed, I was plastered with birth blood, normal, but I was also covered with a fine yellow fur; the soles of my feet, the palms of my hands and my face were the only areas devoid of the fur.

First thoughts were "spawn of the devil."

When I was cleaned up and the folks regained their composure, the Gyno tried to explain my condition; it was extremely rare and was thought to come about by a 'kink' in my genetic chain, a kink I would in years to come consider a blessing.

I was an immediate hit with the female members of the species,

They oohed and aahed and touched and cuddled me and just about wore the fur off of me. This was to be the way of life for me, as I said 'a blessing.' I had, for a boy, a pretty face, well shaped with deep violet eyes and a light caramel complexion.

Once Mum came to terms with my oddity she was also the proud mother, after all I was the star of any of the Mums' tea parties. Dad was finding a bit harder being the macho type of a guy he was, but I was 'his kid' and Christ help anyone who tried to poke shit at me.

Mum ran a property conveyancing business; she started up just after we moved into town and before long the three real estate dealers used her services exclusively. She was quick, thorough and honest with all her dealings. She had been a 'late' child and as a consequence both parents had departed this earth. Dad had lost his parents at a young age and he and younger sister Tili were brought up by distant relatives, Dad leaving home to join the military straight after leaving school. He studied and got the qualifications to go to the officer training academy.

As I grew a little Mum and Dad allowed the young girl from next door baby sit me. Now young Nola was one horny teenager, bursting with hormones and curiosity. The folk's car had barely left the driveway when she had me stripped naked ... apart from the fur that is. She then ripped her clothes off and cuddled me to her bare body, we romped on the bed and she had my leg between hers, rubbing her pussy back and forth until she let out a shuddering gasp "wow that was the best ever." Even at that tender age I could get a stiffy, though it wasn't quite large enough for her to use, however we sure had fun as she sucked it and gave me a dry cum.

These exciting days were to come to a screaming halt when Nola's folks decided to move to Queensland. My next sitter was at the extreme opposite end of the scale to Nola, she was stodgy and strict, "get ready for bed and no lip." In all, a lovely lady.

Dad was aware that I faced a few hurdles as I grew up and started school, his role in the military at one time was unarmed combat instructor. He decided to teach me the basics of self defence, "it's best to learn a few tactics well and use them to suit the situation rather than half learn a lot and get into strife" was his catch cry.

Thus armed I faced my first day at school. 'Bubs grade' they called it, all the kids clamoured around me wanting to touch me and feel my fur, even the boys, gender bias hadn't set in just yet and they were still in the 'touchy feely' stage of life. In later years this would change and I would be the competition for the female attention, but for now we were pals. Inevitably they called me Monkey.

The 'kink' in my genetic chain had made me into a 'chick magnet' I had wall to wall girlfriends, there was always some new girl wanting to make my acquaintance. This had the undesirable effect of giving me a swollen head and I treated them as if I was god's gift to the female population. I was wasn't I? Mum sure changed my opinion on that idea.

"YOU are a conceited little sod" she scolded, "just because you are attractive by way of a genetic abnormality, there is no reason why you should act the way you do. You should feel proud that the young ladies want you to be their friend, what do you do? you treat them like dirt. Is this the way you were brought up? did you ever see your father treat me that way?" I felt lower than a cane toad's belly, I knew I was a dog treating them that way and there and then I vowed to respect them. This in future years was to make me even more attractive, after all I was still only the tender age of six.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.