Salamander 2 - Cover

Salamander 2

Copyright© 2008 by EMW

Chapter 6

Tuesday, 27th of November, 2035

Four

We watched the girl as she walked home from school with her large friend. She was a complication, but one that we could handle. The girl's disguise had temporarily confused us, but we soon learnt her tricks. One had been right to caution us. Though she looked relatively harmless, she was tricky and full of deception.

Her appearance was demonic, a sure sign of her dark nature. That she hid it, showed she knew she needed to blend in so that others would trust her. We watched her as best we could without attracting attention. While she was in school, even a discrete watch would have attracted too much interest. We would have stood out too much, so we waited till time for her to go home.

Five and I took pictures and scans of the girl. It could have been my imagination, but the girl seemed to sense us.

"Evil little monster," said Five, pulling a knife from somewhere and proceeding to sharpening it.

It occurred to me that the girl wasn't that little. Her habit of hanging around with the big half-breed and slouching in on herself, made her appear much smaller than she was. Everything about her was a contradiction, and probably calculated. She appeared small and weak, but was strong. She hid her true appearance, taking the guise of a normal school girl. She used the others like her as armour, recruiting the half-breed to act as a bodyguard and a distraction. She acted like a shy scared girl, but she was a fearsome beast under all that camouflage. She would make good prey.

We watched her as she returned to the flat she shared with the normal sister she had somehow enthralled, then reported back.



To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.