The Game - Cover

The Game

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Beautiful women kidnapped. Pawns in a game for the perverted rich.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial  

"Yes?" said Sienna having answered the door to reveal an especially attractive short haired woman. She was staying by herself for the moment. In a week or so she would bring in two or three pets to keep her company.

Sarah was sure the moment the door opened. This was Tammy Cameron. There simply couldn't be two women as beautiful as this on the same planet.

"Mrs. Gwantine?" asked Sarah using the name listed on the marriage license.

"Yes, I'm Sienna Gwantine."

"My name is Sarah Crenshaw. I'm a detective with the New York City Police Department. I'd like to ask you a few questions if that would be all right."

"You're a long way from home, detective."

"Yes, ma'am. I'm trying to find someone missing for almost six years."

"Six years? It sounds like they're either dead or don't want to be found."

"I think the latter," said Sarah a knowing look on her face.

"And you think I can help?"

"I'm sure of it."

"Then why don't you come in. I have some tea brewing. Would you like some?"

"That would be nice. Thank you," said Sarah as the taller woman led her into a cathedral ceilinged front room. A warm fire crackled in the large fireplace offsetting the cold rainy late afternoon outside.

Sarah barely noticed the rich, but not ostentatious, furnishings for she couldn't take her eyes off the woman who called herself Sienna Gwantine. The aura of the woman was powerful, almost overpowering.

Sienna, on the other hand, was rapidly sizing up the detective. The woman's short layered honey blonde hair gave her a businesslike but somewhat youthful appearance. Her face was lovely, soft features and penetrating indigo blue eyes. Her figure was striking in the pant suit which both gave her a professional appearance and at the same time provided proof of slim legs, tiny waist and small but well shaped breasts. Beautiful and desirable, but something in her eyes told Sienna that Sarah was vulnerable.

"Do you live alone?" asked Sarah.

"Yes. I lost someone very special not long ago."

"I'm sorry."

"I find it intriguing that someone as attractive as you would choose to be a detective," said Sienna with a sly smile.

Sarah caught a whiff of Sienna's perfume. Even the scent of the woman was intoxicating.

Is she coming on to me, wondered Sarah? Someone as beautiful as she could have anyone she wanted. Why would she be interested in me? Yet...

"Speaking of attractive, you're the reason I'm here."

"Oh?"

"Yes. If I may be frank, I am here to investigate a missing person. Are you or were you ever known as Tammy Cameron?"

"And would I be in trouble if I were?"

"Not really. I presume you -- that is the person in question -- is aware her husband was granted a divorce and is remarried."

"And?"

"And now the only official interest we have is that you --she, is still listed as a missing person."

"And what difference will it make?"

"Officially not much. The case is still open but listed as a cold case."

"So why then, detective, have you traveled all the way to Aspen to see if I know who this Tammy Cameron is?"

"I ... have to admit it has more to do with my own interest than the department's.

"And why would that be?"

"Because Tammy Cameron is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on."

"You flatter her."

"I didn't travel all this way to flatter you -- her. I saw the picture in that magazine and..."

"What magazine?"

Sarah withdrew the magazine from her briefcase and handed it to Sienna who was immediately angered to think the photographer had betrayed them, but didn't want to show it.

"And based on this photo you traveled all this way..."

"To see you, yes," said Sarah. "It says in the article that this was a wedding picture. I assume the someone special you lost was..."

"Yes, my mate."

"it must be lonely for you."

"I manage, especially when lovely detectives come calling."

"Then you are Tammy Cameron?"

"I didn't say that. Let's just say you can stop looking and let it go at that."

"Fair enough."

"And you detective? Tell me about yourself."

Sarah knew an opening gambit when she heard it, but wasn't that exactly why she was here?

Sarah summarized her life briefly. Born in Texas, raised in Chicago, a year of community college, on the force for nine years.

"Are you married?" asked Sienna.

"No. I've just never found the right wom ... person."

"Could that be why you've come all this way?"

"I'll be honest. I don't know why I came all this way. Your husband -- ex-husband gave us a photo and I admit I was captivated. You were then and still are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"And you -- may I call you Sarah? And you, Sarah. Beautiful as well," said Sienna moving closer, her hand softly caressing Sarah's cheek.

The detective felt the first tinge of arousal. The hand on her cheek was soft, warm. Sarah's eyes closed, savoring the moment.

"You have no one, Sarah?"

"No, not really."

"Then maybe you've come here looking for more than a missing person," said Sienna as Sarah stood beside her, their eyes meeting. Sarah noted the eyes staring back at her were inviting, seductive, yet bold and powerful.

"Perhaps we both are seeking something."

"Perhaps," answered Sarah as Sienna moved closer, their bodies almost touching, her sensuous lips inches away, her sweet breath wafting to the detective.

Sarah was at least four inches shorter than Sienna and the total sense of the moment was that of seductress and prey. Sarah felt the power of the other woman wash over her, her will to resist evaporating.

"Lovely. Would you like to dance?" said Sienna pushing a button on a remote and immediately the air was filled with romantic stains, barely audible.

Sienna took Sarah in her arms and led as they swayed to the music.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.