The Game - Cover

The Game

Copyright© 2008 by Amanda Pierce

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Beautiful women kidnapped. Pawns in a game for the perverted rich.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial  

Sarah Crenshaw opened her apartment door and wearily removed her gun and badge putting them in a table drawer. It had been another tiring day although they had finally caught up to an armed robber who had taken down two banks and a series of convenience stores. But then had come the paperwork and Frank's endless kidding when she had brought up the missing Cameron woman.

Even the LT. was beginning to wonder if she hadn't become obsessed with the beautiful black woman. In the weeks which had passed since her disappearance there had been no word of her. Her husband had hired a private detective to find her when the police had been of no help, but without success. Now the case was simply stalled and before long would be laid to rest in the cold case files. Everyone, even the husband now believed she had indeed simply run off with a lover. She had been spotted a final time on a surveillance camera at the airport, but again she seemed to be going willingly with the man whose face they still could not see, their arms wrapped about each other as they moved through the terminal.

No airline records showed anyone matching their description booking or taking any flights that day, the consensus being that they had simply walked through the airport to be caught on camera and give the impression they were flying out, then taken some other form of transportation. No charter flights showed anything promising and while one private flight had left at about the right time, the flight plan called for one passenger only.

"I am not obsessed with her," Sarah said aloud, but even as she said it, she withdrew the photocopy of the woman's picture she had brought home last week, and studied it once again.

Was it the eyes, the hair, the mouth, she wondered, which drew you to her? Perhaps it was the lips, full, pouty and sensuous. Well, whatever it was, she thought, she is one gorgeous woman -- and we'll all probably never see her again.

And with that she replaced the picture in the file and went into the kitchen to fix herself some dinner.

With the first round completed yesterday, there were now six collectors left in the competition. By the draw, Maurice was pitted against Sun Ling in the first game. Most games of Entrapment lasted less than an hour and a half. This game however went well over two hours, exhausting both players. Maurice emerged victorious, but at one point Sun Ling actually had a slight advantage and if instead of taking the bait which Maurice offered, he had pressed his initial attack, he might have won. As it was he took two knights but left himself open and vulnerable. From that point, the game belonged to Maurice.

The second game matched Coleen and Tatiana a descendent of a noble Romanian blood line. Although entering with the reputation of being reckless and rash, Tatiana surprised everyone by playing a rather coy and defensive game. As a result Coleen changed tactics as well and after several feints, drove a wedge between her defenders, crippled her defenses and won with Tatiana down to her queen and a single knight while Coleen had sacrificed but two knights.

Both winners had exited the board with stunningly beautiful prizes. Now Erik and Elena were pitted against Victor whose family was of old money in their native Austria. He was normally good natured enough, but detested losing and many thought he took the game far too seriously. He was also known to have a temper.

He shook hands with Erik and Elena at center board.

"Ah, so good to see you again. I hope your coming defeat will not ruin your evening too much," he said smiling.

"We shall see whose evening will be spoiled," countered Elena with a smile ever as sweet.

"And last night's trophy?" asked Victor, nodding to Tanoa, the Native American who had spent the night in providing untold pleasures. "Was she as good as Frauland said she was?"

"You will have to win to find out," smiled Erik.

"Hmmm, yes she does look absolutely delectable, but the black, my God what a magnificent woman!"

"All our pets are magnificent!" countered Elena.

"I'm sure they are, but this one is exceptional. I will play for her," he said gesturing to Ebonita.

Elena placed the crown on Ebonita's head then she and Erik admired the eight lovelies offered by Victor. Erik deferred to Elena who chose a young Irish girl of traditionally fair skin, red hair and flashing green eyes. She was crowned as well, the knights took their places, the players retreated to their boxes and the game was on.

"K-6 to C-5," said Victor after Erik and Elena deferred.

Noting the rather conventional opening, Erik, always after conferring with Elena, indicated their own move which few had seen before, at least this early in the game. The move seemed to take Victor by surprise. He had expected there to be a lot of jockeying for position, some initial parries and thrusts to feel each other out before any real attacks. Yet, here was clearly the spearhead of a major attack on the opening play. He recovered by cross playing his major knight, but that only opened the door for a second spearhead to the heart of his defense. Everyone was in awe of the gameplay of Erik and Elena. Their championship status had been clearly earned by just such moves as this.

"K-4 double rotate," said Victor, already showing signs of being upset.

"K-6 takes Knight," said Erik and just like that Victor was a knight down, an attractive auburn haired beauty losing her gown.

"K-4 takes Knight," he said countering and Chi Tai's gown was ripped from her.

On the surface, the exchange seemed even, but when Victor chose to have his knight take Chi Tai, there was just the slightest trace of a smile on Erik's and Elena's faces. The wedge was a slight one and would not show up for six more moves, but they were master players and with patience the wedge was opened.

K-1 takes knight," said Erik and when Sabrina ripped the gown from a lovely brunette, Victor clenched his fists in frustration.

Again a knight down, he tried a reversal which Erik and Elena had anticipated. This unfortunate move cost him yet another knight.

Definitely on the defensive, Victor chose to close ranks, but with only three knights left, two files and a rank, his queen was partially exposed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.