A Story - Cover

A Story

Copyright© 2008 by Yoron

Chapter 7

So, was Carl turning into a submissive and Linea into a dominant. Carl wondered himself when he thought about it, he had had his share of dirty books so the ideas were not unknown to him. But when asking himself what and how this might work he could only see it as bedchamber plays, only suitable behind closed doors with lovers. So no, if it was, it at least was in a limited area of play. He used a reed to tickle Linea as she lay beside him. Carefully he wandered up with it, touching her nipples and throat letting it stop at her nose.

She opened those amazing eyes smiling at him. 'Behave or I will have to spank you.' She said as she lazily copped his bum with her dainty hand. Oh sh- thought Carl despondently, I'm getting a hard-on just by her touching me. 'I don't know how you do it Linea, but whenever I am with you now, the only thing I can think of is sex?' Linea smiled even wider. 'Isn't it wonderful, baby boy.' giving his butt a little spank. 'Yeah, well it's ok.' Carl admitted. 'But I can't walk around like this whenever I see you.' Linea thought for a moment and then said. 'I can see your problem. Don't worry baby, I'll fix it for you.'

She decided to test something that she only done once before. 'Close your eyes Carl and be still.' She opened his zipper and plucked out his penis, it was erect almost instantly. 'Now.' She said. 'You are mine, and that cock is mine too, isn't that right Carl.' he felt once more going under her domination. 'Yes Ma'am' he answered. 'Well then boy.' Said Linea now feeling very lascivious and hot as she watched his total trust towards her. 'I will count to three, after that I will blow on your that hot rod of yours and then you will come, you hear.' 'Yes Ma'am' came the dreamy reply. 'one, two, three.' Then Linea waited for a breathless moment, bent over and blew on Carl's swollen glans.

He came, gushing like there was no tomorrow. Luckily for him his shirt was already unbuttoned by Linea warm hands, so when he came, drowning his chest in sperm, Linea just smiled, looking satisfied, lazily licking him clean. Carl who marveled at her command of his body took a strong hold of her as she finished, and held her very near him. 'You won't use this against me girl.' he asked.

'This strange command you have over me? I never lost control like this before.' She looked at him, at peace with herself and him. 'No. You're mine, all mine, and Dawn's too of course, but so are we yours. We're just the same Carl. You, and me, and Dawn, like peas out of the same pod.' He rested calmer when he heard that, holding and caressing her he whispered. 'Never let me go Linea.' 'I won't.' She whispered back.

When they came up to the house again they found Dawn as usual preparing dinner. Carl went up to her and said. 'Dawn, if you can stand me staying I'm willing to try. Linea and I have talked now.' Dawn rested her eyes on his face, he seems so much calmer she thought. 'That's nice to hear Carl.' she answered. All of a sudden he swept her up in his arms saying to Linea. 'Wench, take care of the kitchen, whilst your mistress and I are gone.'

Linea who first had looked as shocked as Dawn now started to laugh, she then made a deep curtsey. 'Yes Master, your slave obeys.' Carl gave her a swift kiss on the top of her hair as he passed, carrying Dawn up to their chamber. 'You are going to make me a most satisfied man woman, or else.' He gave her well rounded bottom a little smack as he carried her up stairs. Linea could hear Dawn's happy sigh of complacency all the way down to the kitchen as she answered. 'Yes, my lord.'

That evening as they all sat around the table, preparing their gear for their journey tomorrow Derek started to tell how it had been for him as he first had came into contact with this new Earth and its 'flow'. He knew some of the things that Carl had to go through as he tried to adapt, and he also knew of his desperation as he found himself losing control. 'The first time I came here' he said it 'was in answer from an add from Hope.' here he hugged her closely to him. She had put in a add for a combined handyman and farmhand. I was dead tired of my own life at that time.

I had just been released from jail after being in a bad bar fight. I had lost my marriage and my business long before, the only thing still mattering to me was my bike and my drinking. Back then I worked as a courier, you know, smuggling dope, it was only smalltime but it kept me in cash. But when I came out that day, maybe a little colder but otherwise sunny and fine, just like this day has been, I suddenly felt alone. I sat down outside the prison walls, trying to catch my breath as it was, when I saw that discarded paper lying in the gutter. I picked it up and the first thing that jumped out was Hopes add.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.