A Story - Cover

A Story

Copyright© 2008 by Yoron

Chapter 6

But in the end they all went to sleep exhausted but happy. Carl though, was somewhat disturbed by strange dreams in which he was visited by visions of a puppy staring at him from a shop window. It wasn't until the owner came out and lead him away that he found out that he too was a pet.

The next day was hell for Carl, she scared him, that little slip of a girl, scared him bad. At the same time he had never felt so sexually aware as when he was near her, and they both knew it. He asked Dawn to come with him, and when away from Linea he frankly told her that he didn't know if he really wanted this kind of relationship.

'Yeah, it makes me horny as hell.' He said. 'But I'm not sure I can take it. I fear it will destroy us both Dawn.' He wondered. 'Tell me Dawn, did you have anything to do with this?' Dawn studied him, carefully considering her answer. 'We both came up with this as a way to let you allow yourself to enjoy us both.' She said.

'Neither Linea nor me knew that it would expand into this though. It seems that you two have found a natural role-playing that really turns you on.' She smiled. 'Admit it Carl, you love it when she turns all bossy at you.' Carl looked somewhat disillusioned. His dreams seemed all to twist into strange new shapes, nothing was as it seemed.

'I don't know who I am any more.' He said. 'How can I protect her when we are like this. Maybe I should leave her for a while?' The more he thought about it the more he felt like leaving. 'Oh Carl.' said Dawn. 'Will you run away again? Is that the way to solve your problems?' she started to let loose her hair slide. He felt like she had seen through him again, she was good at that he though.

'I don't know. It's just not what I wanted with Linea. I hoped for her to find someone her own age to love.' Now Dawn shook her head, letting her red hair out, flowing freely. 'That's just not possible Carl.' she said smiling at him. 'Linea is a natural, same as you, the flow does things to us all, sometimes things we don't like or care for. But no, she can't live with anyone other than another natural now, and even then there will be differences. You two seem to fit very close.'

Is that it? Thought Carl. It's not me? It's this 'flow?' Nah, that wouldn't work for him. It was his life and his decisions. 'Sorry Dawn, as good as that explanation is it's not enough.' Carl said. 'I need to make a decision about me, and us.' Dawn thought, then she said 'We will leave tomorrow for Briars cove. Can you hold your decision until we've been there? If you are leaving us, there are a lot of things you will need to know first?'

Carl looked at her saddened by his and hers inability to find an easy way out. 'Yes, I will wait Dawn, and please know that I do love you both, I'm just not sure that this is the way for me.' Dawn went back into the house while Carl went down to the little stream that came out at the edge of the wood, he sat himself down feeling let down again. Sh- I'm turning out as a manic-depressive he though. Mood swings that goes through the roof, then ends up in the cellar.

He heard light foot steeps behind him, when he turned around he saw that it was Linea. She seemed slightly subdued as she carefully sat down beside him. She looked at him searchingly. 'Look Carl, I'm sorry if I got carried away yesterday.' She said it almost as in a murmur. 'I don't know what happened there really. I just wanted to tell you that I love you, and Dawn too.' As he looked at her he could see her sincerity, she looked him in my eyes, her own slowly filling up with tears. 'Please, Dawn told me, please stay. I will feel terrible if you leave like this.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.