A Story - Cover

A Story

Copyright© 2008 by Yoron

Chapter 5

It was then the bathroom door opened and they appeared. It was the most beautiful sight he ever had seen, and they were his, his girls! He felt his heart almost bursting with pride as he saw them coming, looking so innocent, yet beguiling. Linea smiled at him 'Shy are we? Take those covers off, now Carl!'

Carl started to sweat, he knew that it still was Linea, his little niece standing there in front of him, but never had he seen her like this. Her gray eyes now flickered with gold and her lovely pale skin gleamed as if painted in a flushed rose. She studied him regally as he stared at her as if mesmerized. Dawn who stayed back a little could now see how Carl slowly, as if without his own volition, removed the cover.

Hauntingly slow Linea moved closer memorizing his face with her eyes, 'You are such a good boy Carl.' she said as she slowly sat down beside her. 'Do you like my pajamas?' Carl couldn't speak, he wanted so much to touch her, so much that it hurt but he just knew he had to wait for her to tell him. He nodded. 'Such a good good boy' said Linea pleased.

'So you think it fits me?' she asked, as she languidly caressed herself starting at her throat and so slowly allowing her hands to glide down, the thin fabric of her pajamas touching her as an extra skin. It was as if she undressed herself with her caress. Carl felt how his body betrayed him, he could only watch helplessly as she turned to watch his now raging erection

'Such a good boy.' She said again in a satisfied voice. She leaned forward over his shorts while intently watching him, then she started breath on him, he could feel her breaths through the shorts, and the warmth made him ache with his need to come. She studied him and then, with a last long hot breath she said 'Come for me Carl.'

And he couldn't help it. To his exhilaration and everlasting shame he come. He couldn't even look at her afterwards, he just wanted to get away. This was his niece, his little ward and they had just done something unspeakable. He felt as if he had betrayed them both. As he tried to get up she laid herself down over him, her soft breasts warming his cool skin, holding him in her arms.

She whispered 'shh baby, don't go, stay and let mommy help you.' she looked into his eyes with her golden gray and he could feel his will melt away listening to that sweet voice. He could but stay and watch her as she came back with towels and warm water. She slowly removed his shorts humming that same tune he had heard in the kitchen earlier.

Then she softly started to clean him, it was a indescribably erotic and intimate feeling seeing her cleanse his, by now, quickly recovering erection. She smiled at him. 'So you like it, do you?' He could only gasp as she dried him of, now she looked around for Dawn. 'Come Dawn. He's waiting for you.' Dawn came, smiling at them both. 'That was the hottest thing I've seen in years' she said as if to herself.

'She's quite the temptress, isn't she Carl?' He nodded, not trusting his speech any more. 'Move forth vixen, he's mine now.' Dawn said as she slowly seated herself above him one leg at each side of his exhausted body. Linea crawled up to Carl and sat herself against the bedpost with his head placed in her crotch, her tights caressing him as she slowly undulated her pliant body against his head.

Dawn let her self settle down exquisitely slow on him, as she moved she started to hum that same tune as Linea, why do they have to keep humming thought Carl. It was driving him to madness, he knew that tune so well. When she had his head comfortably inside her she stopped. 'Comfy Carl?' she asked. 'Yes, Noo, go down Dawn. Don't leave me like that.' It was a refined pain feeling her wet tight pussy rhythmically starting to suck him in. He had never known it was possible before, he started to wonder if the girls was planning on driving him mad with frustration. 'Pleeaseee Dawn.'

With a little sexy sigh she allowed herself to sink down upon him, it was like opening the ports to heaven for Carl as he finally was wholly buried inside her. She started to rhythmically milk him internally at the same time as she led his hand to her stiff clitoris. He started to play with it as she continued her assault on him.

Then she started to move harder, her whole body pressing his cock against her clitoris and his hand, moving wilder with each thrust. It was too much for Carl, he started to come. 'Stop that!' said Linea sharply, at the same time as she pinched his nipples. 'No coming before Dawn, Carl. It's not polite and I will not have you misbehave.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.