A Story - Cover

A Story

Copyright© 2008 by Yoron

Chapter 3

Then she turned to Carl. 'And you! Yes you, you better behave now. Know that I have mighty powers!' As she peered up at him majestically. 'Yes Ma'am, will do Ma'am.' Carl answered most humbly, as he smiled down at her. Dawn who now decided that it was the right time even if not the right place took Carl's hand and led him back to their room. Well there she stood herself in front of him waiting.

Carl who happily had expected them to immediately hit the bed looked at her in confusion, 'undress me.' she told him in a most regal tone. Carl couldn't help loving that sultry carnal sound of her voice, she was so hot and so cool he thought, all at the same time. He silently came forward and hesitantly touched the uppermost button of her silk blouse. Her hand stopped his. 'With your mouth laddie, your mouth.' She said.

It made it both more intimate and more difficult for Carl. After having done a few buttons he found it easier though, as he finished her hand gently guided him back to her chest. He smelled her fragrance and felt her nipples that by now had perked up tasting as soft and sweet as raspberries under his lips. She massaged his neck as he gave her breasts the adoration they deserved but after a while he felt her hands pressing him down. 'Kneel down laddie.' She said.

Carl, who now thought he understood, went quickly down on his knees to try to open her tight clinging jeans with his mouth. He directly hit upon his first obstacle, her belt. It wasn't a buckle holding it, it was a knot and a intricate one too. He tried to sneak up his hands but she intercepted them, holding them in a tight grip as she looked down at him kneeling in front of her. With a devilish glint to her she said. 'Now laddie, don't go all obstinate on me now, use that sweet mouth of yours.' He tried to release his hands from her grip but somehow his strength was lacking, he had no choice but to keep using his mouth.

He succeeded in freeing her belt at last, now he was only a few buttons away from paradise. But now she started to slowly swing her hips around pressing herself against his face. It made it very difficult indeed to get lose those damned buttons. Also it made him slobber all over her front the longer he had to fight with her trousers. She was now totally wet and he could taste as well as smell her arousal against his mouth as she pressed his head even further down. Suddenly she seemed to shake a little and she gasped, then she stopped moving and allowed him to remove those few obstacles hindering his road to heaven.

After he had undressed her she did the same to him, humming softly as she played him as a fine instrument with her mouth. She was driving him crazy and she well knew it, they ended up in the bed, both totally worn out. 'Carl.' she said after having rested for a while 'Carl. Love, let's do it again, laddie?' she shook him but the only sound answering her was Carl's snores as he slept on.

She sighed despondently but then moved his head to her bosom and tried to relax listening to his breathing. She was old, older than most. It was a long time since she had took a lover. It was like going through hell each time she saw her lovers got old and die for her. She had promised herself not to go through that pain again. But here she was, in love again. She was the heiress to the world Carl now resided in but she had long ago abdicated it, she was still its foremost protector though.

In a way one could say she was a collector. She had found and trained both Hope and Derek and now they had found Carl and Linea, she felt both grateful and depressed when she thought about it. To once more feel love, but also to once more have to meet times betrayal. Still, her mother would have said that this was only her destiny, her khral to move this way through time.

So let it be, she thought as she felt his love for her cover her, like a velvet enfolding and caressing her with every breath she took. She moved a strand of her red hair tickling his nose with it, making him twitch in his sleep. Ah well, she thought as she slowly faded away into her dreams, love, it's better than a sleeping potion.

Now? What about Linea then? Well she definitely didn't want to sleep alone anymore. She knew it wasn't going to be easy for Carl to accept her sleeping with them, but with Dawn's help she thought they would make do. She went up just to find them snoring entwined in the bed, she undressed and crept up as close as she could to Carl who now once more got sandwiched. She felt very secure, and quite protected sleeping with them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.