A Story - Cover

A Story

Copyright© 2008 by Yoron

Chapter 20

When Carl awoke the next morning he found himself alone again. One of Tamara's handmaidens came in as usual, arranging for his needs while in the process she also informed him that Tamara soon would be with him. As he dressed he couldn't help wondering over the strange customs they seemed to have. He could understand why they might consider it as improper for him and Tamara to be together in the same room before the ceremony, but how could it at the same time be deemed as proper for the kings wife to share his bed?

The nearest analogy he could come up with were the Eskimo's, where they as a sign of hospitality used to share their partners with their guest. Thinking some more he started to wonder if it had something to do with him being a 'natural'. Was it his genes that were deemed valuable? If so he found it as being a split blessing, good if you loved sex and couldn't get enough, but in his case as much of a curse considered him having four healthy girls all exclusively demanding his attention.

Now Tamara came rushing in, as usual without knocking, flinging herself upon Carl whom was caught while being in the process of trying to tie up his breeches. He found himself dropping himself as well as his breeches back down on the bed but now with the difference of her laying all over him, he couldn't help noticing her small sweet but firm boobs pressing softly against his face. As he freed his hands they glided, as if of their own volition, up under her pettiskirt to unerringly find and caress those warm rounded panty clad buns. She raised herself on her arms looking down on him while smiling naughtily. 'Soo? Still hungry?' she asked. 'Didn't mother serve you enough to night?'

Carl shook his head in a seemingly sorrowful manner as he teased her. 'No Tamara, I'm afraid it was me having to feed her instead, and before you ask my little minx, yes, she was insatiable too.' Now Tamara felt herself redden. 'So my boy wonder is still hungry.' She said musingly as if to herself. 'Well that can be arranged, but first something to appease that appetite of yours Carl.' with that she took him to the breakfast table where she calmly proceeded with feeding him, herself safely anchored upon his knee. 'You know Tamara.' said Carl. 'This can easily become a habit to me.'

As she helped him with the last of his tea she answered in a patient voice, as if explaining the glaringly obvious to a brave but slightly slow pupil. 'Of course it will be Carl, it will, trust me on this.' And my mother knows it too she thought to herself, as she smiled up at him. He leaned over her body feeling that flickering fragrance of tea and honey overtake his senses. She looking up at him with her ripe cherrylips, just begging for them to be kissed. Carl and kissed her, the feeling was incredibly intense, as if suddenly finding yourself being transmuted into a meadow of wild strawberry's melting in his mouth, time stopped there for a brief moment leaving them both breathless.

Breaking the kiss Carl took an even stronger hold on her mumbling. 'Someone up there really must like me, I love you Tamara. Did you know that?' Tamara leaned into him. It was so good to finally hear him say it. Herself she had known as soon as she saw him, but boys just seemed so much slower, she thought to herself as she burrowed further into his embrace. As her Mama had explained it. 'That's why we women have to take such a firm hand in their upbringing Tamara. To foster their well being and educate them, so that they too can grow up as accepted members of our community.'

And as her mother also used to say. 'A woman's work is never done.' But it was such fun work thought Tamara contentedly as her lips caught his for another sweet kiss. But now it was time for a surprise she thought as she removed herself from Carl's loving embrace. 'Come Carl.' she said as she took hold of his hand leading him out of their room across the corridor to another stairwell where, after going down another floor, they finally came to a corridor looking very much the same as the one they just had left. Carl thought to himself that it would be quite easy to loose oneself in this place.

Tamara now went to a door and without further ado she opened it saying. 'Your friends awaits you.' And so they were, everyone he knew seemed to be there waiting for him, Derek and Hope, Ainia and Dawn. Furthest back cringing in a corner he saw Linea, desperately trying to hide from his eyes, the only one missing here was Alair. His heart started to ache for Linea as he saw her futile attempt to make herself invisible. Dawn who was very happy to see him in such good mood gave him a warm smile asking. 'Will you not embrace us love.' Carl smiled saying. 'You know I will Dawn.' He then surprised Linea by coming directly for her, she tried her best to seem brave as she prepared herself for his onslaught.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.