A Story - Cover

A Story

Copyright© 2008 by Yoron

Chapter 15

So I went to meet my newest acquisition, or was it maybe the other way around? She was waiting for me outside the inn. The evening had arrived and it was a chill in the air. She looked at my worn clothes and then waived to her servant, standing behind her with a small lantern to come up. She whispered some words in his ear and he nodded briefly and then disappeared. 'I've been waiting for you Carl.' she stated. 'I'm sorry Tamara, I got so pissed at Linea today, I just had to cool down.' 'And did it help?' she asked. Thinking about it I realized that the beer hadn't, but my conversation with Ainia definitely had.

'In a way it helped Tamara, in a way.' I answered in my most refined suave manner hoping to overwhelm her with my maturity. Also I hoped that our first discussion wouldn't have to be about Ainia. 'We will go up to my suite first.' Tamara started walking leading the way. 'You need to have a bath, also to brush those teeth's Carl, I can smell your breath from here.' I tried to take her comments in a polished and friendly fashion, smiling. What I really wanted though, was to turn her up and down and paddle that sweet bottom of hers until she learned to keep a civil tongue in her pretty little head. But when in Rome, yeah I know I use that concept a lot but what else could I do. If I did what I wanted, what would that do to me? Water and bread in a dungeon, or?

So I followed her sweet behind smiling, I was actually beginning to get rather good at that, following girl's behinds I mean. Yep I could see my future here, an endless line of delicious bottoms all sinuously wiggling me on to my future, it could be worse I thought contemplatively. My smile started to feel a little more real now, she turned to me outside her door. 'Carl let me take the lead now, you will soon meet with my father and Mother and it's very important that thy will like you.' Awh sh-, don't tell me that they are waiting inside that door I thought. 'Yes Tamara, I'll do my best my little mistress.'

She seemed satisfied with that and we went in. Thank god, no relatives in there only the servant arranging a clean change of clothes. 'Are they for me?' I asked Tamara. 'Yes.' She said. 'Undress Carl. So they can bath you.' They? Awh not again I thought as I heard someone giggle in the bathroom. The servant who now had finished arranging the clothes to his satisfaction bowed at us and departed. Tamara stared impatiently at me. 'Hurry Carl, my parents are not used to waiting.' So, I thought. I either change here or in there but as Tamara already had inspected me I quickly undressed in her bedchamber, and then as hastily made my way to the bathroom. There were two young girls waiting for me there, both coolly appraising me as I opened the door.

And behind me came Tamara. She gave me a slight push in the back saying. 'In with you Carl.' So in I went and without further ado the two girls started to lather me up. Tamara who stood there watching me closely couldn't help noticing the way my little friend started to twitch. 'Girls, make sure that he is sufficiently clean all the way down.' She said in a commanding tone. 'There is nothing worse than a sloven body.' The girls most enthusiastically started to execute her command, and as there wasn't anything I could do to stop it, and truth to be told nothing I wanted to be done to stop it either, I just sort of leaned back and enjoyed it. So did Tamara and the girls, there were a lot of hushed breathing going on now.

'You are getting all wet girls.' said Tamara, making the girls look at each other, both blushing prettily. 'Of with your clothes or you won't have a dry pair left later.' The girls had who now had stopped their lathering to look at her seemed at loss for words. 'Well?' said Tamara. 'What are you waiting for? Hurry up.' She then smiled at me sweetly. 'Those are all my ladies in waiting Carl, and they so wanted to make your acquaintance. Isn't it strange how prudish they become when they get their wish fulfilled?' The girls who now simultaneously turned up their noses pushed me roughly and sadistically into the bathtub before they, now openly sneering at Tamara, got outside to undress.

When they came back glowing all rosy in the candlelight, I couldn't take my eyes from them. The bath took new and fascinating proportions as they too stepped into it to wash me down. Even though it was a quite accommodating bathtub we were now three persons in it, and I have to admit that I seldom have enjoyed a bath more than I did that evening. There was only one liability to it, at no time would they allow me to come, why that was I just couldn't understand. They even brushed my teeth's for me and combed my hair. It was a very pampering experience and hadn't it been for my now deeply aching woody I would have felt totally at ease.

Tamara who had watched them getting me dressed in my new clothes asked me finally to turn around for her critical appraising. She smiled at us. 'It will do.' She said. Then looking down at my protrusion. 'But that has to go.' The girls all started to laugh as I said. 'That's you're own doing, you take care of it.' Tamara nodded at me coolly and then went down on her knees in front of me. 'Open thyself Sesame.' She said. And having her breath on it, it was a very near experience, let me tell you. After she was finished with her administrations there was only the slightest memory of mine once so forthcoming friend left. She looked up at me, languidly licking her lips clean with the dainty tip of her tongue. Then she smiled wickedly at me and turned to her attendee's. 'Now we are finished.' she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.