A Story - Cover

A Story

Copyright© 2008 by Yoron

Chapter 14

As I said I felt as if I once more was falling into the dissolving seas of my lost moral. It was as if every step on this Earth only could lead me in one direction, and that direction seemed to point me straight to hell. Looking back at the last three days I felt like I'd been spending them in a roller coaster.

Tamara which seemed to be the Princesses first name was duly introduced to her 'soon to be' sisters. They all seemed to hit it of immediately and as usual nobody cared for me. As I'd started to remember more and more about that last evening I was getting real angry with Linea. In the end I couldn't contain it anymore, so I had to take her away from the others. I asked her for an explanation as to why she had me setup earlier. 'It was you who was that crazy room maid, right?' I said. 'And it was your idea about the rest too right, and the food and windows and all.'

She cringed from my temper now, with all right. I was very near to lose it with her, the only thing stopping me were the rest of the ladies that now had started to watch our behavior with more than normal interest. 'From now on you will keep away from me Linea.' I said. 'You and I will not share a bed anymore, and I will not want to see you in my room either.' She started to tear up now but for once I didn't care. 'Maybe I will cool down, maybe not. I'm going down to the pub to get something to eat, and I don't want to see you anymore tonight.'

Now she had started to cry openly, but as I said I just couldn't care anymore. I went down to the Pub to find Edna serving. That smile of her could have blown the fuse of the space shuttle once she laid eyes on me. 'Sweetie, ' she said. 'Are you ok?' I smiled back at her thinking that she was quite nice actually. 'It will be when I've got something to eat Edna.' I answered. She smiled back at me again and promised to do her best. You know, in the beginning all of this had felt as a marvelous adventure and having two, even if slightly kinky, lovely girlfriends had just seemed to be the icing of the cake.

But here I was, all of a sudden the caretaker of four females, all of them craving my love, the youngest a bare fifteen, no, I didn't really know her exact age and for the moment I didn't have the energy to care either. Edna came with my food and a glass of ale, yes it was ale and why not, my hangover would only get better with a beer to help it. The food was good and I started to feel in a better mood. When Edna came back to get the platter she told me that she had put the tab on the Princess, as I was hers now.

I looked at her incredulously for a moment. 'Must all men belong to a woman here.' I said. 'Are there no free men in this society?' Suddenly the whole room seemed to hush up, as Edna looked me over again only not so friendly this time. 'Well Mr. Fancypants.' she answered. 'Most men here love our little Princess, you should count yourself lucky to belong to her retinue. Especially considering your lack of wits.' Having said that she seemed to regret her anger somewhat saying. 'Sorry Sweetie, don't you worry your little head. The Princess will take care of you.'

Looking around seeing those suddenly unfriendly faces surrounding me I realized that there was a lot I didn't understand about this world. 'I'm sorry too Edna.' I said. 'I do love the Princess, just as you all. I was only wondering, stranger as I am to your community, if all men were taken by the ladies or if there still was unmarried ones left?' Now Edna stared at me suspiciously. 'Is it men that you like?' she asked. 'No wonder that the lady ditched you then.' I looked up at her, now deadly embarrassed. 'No Edna, it's not men that I like, and please, try to keep your voice down will you.' By now the most of folks sitting at the neighboring tables was all ears.

I thought that by now they surely must find both amazing and exotic. 'Edna, I'm not gay, I'm just a traveler from far away and your ways are new to me. So I'm only trying to understand.' Edna smiled down at me, more at ease now that she understood that I meant no disrespect. 'Ah, I knew you was a good laddie.' She said. 'The Princess will be proud of you.' Here she seemed slightly dubious but then she brightened up again. 'After she got you properly house trained of course.' She finished. I gave up on getting any useful information out of her after that and just asked her to bring me another beer. I sat back with my second beer as I surreptitiously watched the people.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.