A Story - Cover

A Story

Copyright© 2008 by Yoron

Chapter 13

There was someone, shouting angrily at him while banging on his back he noticed, but he had, as a matter of fact, more important things to see too than a mere bang. After a while the bangs went away thank the gods, and he was once more left in quiet solitary to his retching meditations. He had almost fallen asleep, his head safely residing against the toilet-ring when he heard the muffled sound of voices from outside the toilet. 'If you don't get that lout out of my bathroom immediately I will have no choice but to tell my Father.' 'Little Mistress, I am terribly sorry for this. I will deal with it at once.'

Hearing this he tried to raise himself, the floor seemed to have achieved a slight rolling motion but if he walked with his legs bowed he found it controllable. He opened the door finding a sour looking man and a young girl waiting on him. 'I'm terribly sorry.' Carl said. 'I think I have the flu and... ' The man who now seemed to recognize him turned to the young girl. 'Don't worry miss, he's just a simpleton. Edna, the barmaid, told me about him. It seemed as his former mistress dumped him here at us as some trash just yesterday.' He said.

'Our Edna tried to take care of him, she's such a caring woman our Edna, but then she said some dubious characters stole of with him.' He continued. 'It do seems that they had their way with him though, doesn't it?' The young lady now studied me most intently. 'Do you mean to say that he is indented?' 'That I don't know, little Mistress, but I do know that if you take it to the magistrate he most probably will be. Breaking and entering into the king's room is no small offence princess.' Carl who thought he had felt bad before now quickly realized how sorely wrong one could be.

He tried to give the girl a gentle bow but found the floor tilt again and only succeeded stopping it by going down on his knees. 'Sweet little lady.' He said. 'Please forgive me. I woke up this morning feeling terribly ill, I found no bathroom but yours my dear lady, I meant you no harm, have some mercy miss.' She studied him some more and then turned to the proprietor. 'Have him cleaned up and checked for illness, then bring him back to me.' The man bowed as at the same time as he coupled Carl's arms in an unbreakable grip. 'Follow me scumbag.' He said. 'Lucky for you that the princess was lenient this once. Just do as you are told and you might yet come out of this with your skins worth.'

In vain Carl tried to tell him about his party of friends, the proprietor just laughed him of saying. 'So? My little friend tries to be clever, but not clever enough. Now, are you going to wash yourself or do you want me to get Edna?' Vaguely Carl remembered a rather large woman with? Gigantic udders, was it? Where did he get that vision from he wondered? As well as that feeling that she had had such a lot of them too? He wisely decided that he would manage by himself. When he was finished with his shower a burly man, being of a fierce red complexion, quickly established Carl's health in exchange for a small bottle containing some transparent liquid. The proprietor finished by giving him some strange looking trousers and a threadbare tunic that just might have been green once.

'Now me lad. Now we will see what our little Mistress have in plan for you.' As he went up Carl still strongly felt that this would solve itself as soon as he got the chance to explain his situation, but somehow he started to doubt that as he saw his little Mistress gaze again. If Linea had treated him as her own personal property this little lady seemed to be doing him once worse. Her eyes seemed as if they were devouring him all over. 'He's as healthy as mule.' Said the proprietor to her as they came in to the room. She smiled slightly. 'Good, You can chain him to the bed post over there and then leave us proprietor. Thank you.' I still remember it as it was yesterday.

After the proprietor had done as she instructed and then left the two of us to her pleasures with me chained in her room she walked up to me. She had a little riding crop in her hand twitching impatiently against her calf as she came. Holding me lightly under the chin with her right hand she said. 'Open your mouth, and no talking boy.' Guessing that I had better follow her instructions I did as she wished. 'Good teeth's.' she said. 'Let down your breeches now boy.' This time I knew I had to say something, but as I opened my mouth to protest she slammed her riding crop down the pillow making a cracking snappy sound that fast put me in the right proper mood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.