The Were Handbook - Cover

The Were Handbook

Copyright© 2008 by Daniellekitten

Part 1

Pick of the Litter:

Story Synopsis: Lukah Alexandros didn't like walking in the part of the city that he found himself in. It was a bad area, filled with dingy little dives and bars where they'd sooner knife you than serve you a drink. He was about to turn around when a low feminine cry of pain caught his ears. If there was one thing he couldn't handle, that was seeing a woman in pain.

He thought his eyes were playing tricks on him when he entered the bar, seeing a group of men surrounding something on the floor. One of the men shifted and he saw a hint of pale bare flesh and a flash of fiery hair before she screamed for help.

It wasn't even necessary for him to change, anger brought his beast to bear but he kept his human form. Men went flying, punches were thrown and when the dust cleared, Lukah held the last man by his throat. A glance down at the small woman they'd been molesting almost had his hand crushing the man's windpipe.

She was curled into a ball, bleeding and bruised but still alive. So Lukah did the only reasonable thing he could think of. He took her home with him.

Marissa wasn't prepared at all when she saw her gorgeous rescuer coming toward her. He was every woman's dream man, all sinewy muscle and golden skin. It shocked her that she still felt this way even after being raped. When he gave her the option of going home with him or him taking her home, she went to his.

Finding the panthers loose around the house had been shocking, but the amber eyed magnificent beast who wore the same kind of torc as Lukah's followed her around as gentle as a lap dog.

It took a while to win Marissa over, but she finally gave in and went out with him. The bewitching night as well as his bemusing personality had her slowly but surely falling in love with him. The mating had been a shock, finding herself a panther had been hard to deal with, especially since the change hadn't been consummated completely. Pain flowed through her and Terry came to her rescue, even though she was fighting against the same men who'd raped her best friend before.

Cast of Characters

Lukah Alexandros: A tall, gorgeous specimen of a man. He's got hair the color of midnight, eyes that shine like gorgeous amber and wears a golden torc (Thick golden necklace) around his throat which becomes somewhat of a collar when he changes from man to panther. Superhuman strength and hearing help him beat off the men who were hurting his mate to be, though he didn't know it then. He is the head of the Alexandros clan here in America.

Marissa Spencer Alexandros: Red hair spills around her shoulders, thick and curly drawing Lukah like a moth to fire. Her eyes, expressive and pain filled as she tries to handle the shock of what happened to her are a smoky purple/gray. She's curvaceous and too sweet to find herself in the predicament she was in. But when the gorgeous Greek man rescued her and took her to his huge mansion, she could do little but let him take care of her. Note her shock when she finds out that her host has huge black panthers loose in his house and in the grounds outside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.