The Dinner Party - Cover

The Dinner Party

Copyright© 2008 by expatdad

Chapter 3: The Triumph of Lust

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Triumph of Lust - A dinner party set in Harare, Zimbabwe, where white female guests comprise the desert course!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   True Story   Zoophilia   Incest   Interracial  

Igwe Orizu rested on his elbows as he looked own into the flushed pretty face of the English youngster as he give her time to become accustomed to his size and girth. Amy Harkness tentatively contracted and squeezed her fourteen year old pussy around the thick heavy cock that had worked its way up inside her.

The African had been very patient and considerate and spent considerable time getting her very aroused. To be honest she had been excited before she had even arrived at the dinner. Her parents veiled reference that was expected to be responsive to this man if she showed an interest in her, had intrigued her. She had got together and discussed her parents words with her worldly-wise older sister Emily, who had grinned at her and told her.

"You are going to get a good fucking tonight!"

Amy was no virgin. Her school, Mount Pleasant, had supervised the loss of her virginity to an important visiting dignitary after the last school open day. There had been no parents visiting the school that day, just important men from the government, and important business sponsors of the school. It had been the most exciting day of her life!

Since then she had been delivered to a number of men by the school, and received lots of nice presents, but it was the sex she had come to look forward to. As she lay below the heavy body of the middle aged African she was eager for him to stop being so gentle and start fucking her. Igwe noted the girl tentatively squeezing his member with her inner muscles. m

"Ready?" he asked.

"Oh yes, I'm ready," she said, and she looked up into his dark face.

Igwe could see no concern or anguish in her eyes, and drew back his hips partially withdrawing his cock from the girl. He watched her eyes close. She seemed to be savouring the experience.

Then he thrust back into her. Her eyes shot wide open, and there was no mistaking the sudden excitement in them.

"Oh Yes! Fuck me!"

Igwe grinned, repositioned himself and began to drive his eleven inch black cock into the nubile white teenager. Her loins were soon humping back at him eagerly grasping for his thrusting manhood. Her excited squeals rent the air.

"Oh God, yes, I love it. Fuck me. Ram it up me! I love your cock!"

Igwe found himself struggling to control the young woman as she humped twisted below him. Her hands had grasped his shoulders painfully. Her lithe coltish legs were wrapped tight around him, and her heels started to drum against his buttocks.

"Easy girl, we have all the time in the world."

"I want your cock, your big wonderful black cock!"

"Just relax we have all night to enjoy this."

"But I want it," the young girl pleaded as she drove her hips at him greedily clasping and squeezing the fat cock deep inside her.

Igwe could not suppress his laugh. It was times like this that reinforced his belief that young white girls were by far the best sex partners. They were always fresh and eager for the new experience. He wondered why he bothered with older women like Angel Scott, when such delightful honeys like Amy Harkness were eager to try anything new a black man might suggest.

Angel Scott may well be a beautiful woman, and cuckolding an educated white professional male was always good fun, but she had started becoming clingy and desperate. It had taken a lot of work before she started accepting the kinky sex he liked so much, and she was still refusing to sleep with his friends.

He gasped as Amy squeezed his cock tightly. Her young pussy had all the eager strength of her youthful muscles. This girl was so tight compared with Angel. He moved his elbows to either sides of Amy's slim shoulders.

"Spread your legs wide, stop clamping me so tightly."

Amy moaned her protest then she flung her legs wide, waving them in the air.

"I want to be fucked!" she wailed.

With her clinging legs gone, Igwe was able to commence a rolling heavy humping into her widespread loins.

"Yeeessss," wailed Amy, "That's it!"

She was trying to hump back at him, but now Igwe's heavy middle aged black body was buffeting into her loins and hammering her back down into the bed. Amy clasped his shoulders, and struggled to keep her legs spread. She could hardly think from the excitement. Her loins pulsed and throbbed. Heat and passion was overcoming her.

His dark shoulders were strong and powerful, and his legs between hers were driving his cock up into her tight sheath. Her senses were centred on her womanhood and the thrusting manhood. She was in heaven!

Igwe groaned above the squirming girl. It had been weeks since he had enjoyed such an enthusiastic youngster. He would speak to her parents and ensure that Amy and Emily were delivered to his villa next week so he could enjoy them together. The thought of the two pretty sisters in his bed set him off. With a deep shuddering of his body he came, and shot his seed up inside Amy.

Amy squealed in delight as she felt the sudden hot surge inside her. She willed her womb to open and accept the flooding offering. Her head fell back and she screeched as the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced rolled over her. Igwe held the suddenly shaking girl, wondering at the strength of her bucking heaving form.

It was a few moments before they both calmed down and recovered themselves.

She looked up at the handsome African.

"That was wonderful. Some of the girls said it was more intense at times like this. It's true, that was the most exhilarating orgasm ever!"

Igwe looked down at the girl, who was sporting a silly grin. He wondered at her words while drinking in her flushed pink prettiness.

"At times like this?" he asked.

"This was the first time I have been made love to when I am fertile."

Igwe's eyes widened.

"Fertile? Are you serious? Do you know what that might mean?"

"Of course, I know! The girls at school said it was always more intense during that time, and I wanted to find out if it was true. It was! It was even more wonderful!"

Igwe raised himself on one elbow and looked down on the gasping grinning girl. Her pert breasts were small, but pert and jutted proud. They wobbled as she panted and looked up at him. A worried look came over her face.

"You don't mind do you? That I am fertile?" She looked up at him with concern.

Igwe shook his head and frowned.

"You do want to do it to me again, don't you?" she asked.

"But you may get pregnant."

"I don't care!" her words were flippant and bold, "It was really hot!"

She looked up at Igwe and smiled prettily, and with sudden inspiration batted her eyelids at him.

Igwe's burst of laughter annoyed her, but then she realised he was relaxed and not laughing at her, and she grinned up at him. He was looking at her in a strange manner that sent her heart fluttering. She arched her shoulders and arched her breasts.

"You do want to do it to me again don't you?" she repeated.

"You might have a baby."

She seemed to think for a while, before looking back at him.

"It would be your baby, not someone else's ... I don't mind that it would be black. I think I would like to have your baby."

Then her eyes dropped to his cock, and she reached across and enclosed its sticky wet black length in her slim white hand.

"Is there anything you would like me to do to help make it hard again?"

Igwe looked hard at the young fourteen year old. Her eyes were clear, and her skin seemed so flawless. She was all curves and eager youthful womanhood. He laughed and fell backwards on to his back. His right hand hooked behind the girl's head and pulled her over to his loins. In moments her young mouth had enclosed his sticky length and an eager tongue was licking up their combined juices.


Thomas Harkness eye the cards in his hands. He had three kings and two queens. He kept his face straight as he eyes the other players. The card game had started an hour and a half an hour earlier. The remnants of the dinner party sat around the table. They had been joined by various hangers on the bodyguards, soldiers, and embassy servants had crowded around as the important African departed into other parts of the embassy.

Thomas was doing well. He seemed to be on a lucky streak. His eldest daughter Emily was not doing so well. Some of the African players looked to be getting angry, and these were not the sort of polite Africans he normally played with.

Pierre Lacombe was doing well as well. He was addicted to gambling, and even losing his daughter in a card game had not deterred him from further gambling. He was sure he could recoup his losses and buy his daughter back, however long it took.

As expected Thomas's three kings and two queens scooped the pot. Dark faces glowered at him. He was glad he was in the French Embassy and not some downtown bar, or villa garage. He should be relatively safe in the embassy.

"Ok, let's make this the last round and play for something really interesting this time."

Thomas was counting out his money and not paying much attention. These Africans could not have much money left to play with if the pile of Zimbabwe dollars in front of him and Pierre were anything to go. He wondered what they would want to play with?

One of the sergeants opened his holster and placed a well oiled, well looked after revolver on the table.

"I offer this as my next bid. Each make one bid only, three rounds and winner takes all."

Thomas looked at the revolver and wondered if it would have any value as an antique. It looked as though it might have been brought over by the earliest colonial settlers. It was probably of no particular value and he looked at the Africans doubtfully. The belligerent way they were looking at him, give him pause for thought.

Maybe it was time to lose some money back to them. He pushed forward five hundred Zimbabwe dollars. In real money that was about fifty pounds sterling. Not a lot, but to these men it would be a month's wages before tax, and so a considerable sum.

The dark faces across from him relaxed.

Pierre Lacombe sensed the mood and sensibly pushed forward another five hundred of the dollars in front of him. He had already determined to lose this game. He would still be well ahead, but at least the African's might leave feeling mollified.

Another revolver was placed on the table. One of the police officers waved one of the bystanders forward and took an AK47 and placed it on the table. There was a moment's pause, and the Africans started bickering and yelling at the police officer. He was angrily defiant, but eventually withdrew the weapon, and pulled out a far more modern weapon, which he reluctantly pushed forward. This mollified that Africans, who all knew an AK47 was so common that it was worth only a few dollars on the streets of Harare.

Eyes travelled around the table and settled on seventeen year old Emily. Emily had no pile of money in front of her and no weapon to offer. She looked around the room, and shrugged; perhaps she would have to miss this hand. The shrug jiggled her full breasts. At seventeen she had rather full firm breasts, and the shrug had set them jiggling. African eyes focussed on the jutting mounds.

"The lady can play, and offer her body as collateral."

Emily's eyes popped, and she looked across at the Africans. The words had triggered hungry sexual desire on the faces of the Africans opposite. Her nipples stiffened in response, and she felt her pussy start to moisten.

"That's ridiculous!" Her father's outburst was instant and punctured the sudden tense mood.

Pierre Lacombe looked across at the pretty young woman. The prospect of seeing her held spread on this table while an African had fun with those firm breasts give him an instant erection.

The African who had made the suggestion slammed his fist on the table. The guns bounced and clattered bringing everyone's attention on the weaponry on the table. The Africans looked at the guns then looked hard at Thomas Harkness. Thomas understood those looks and wrung his hands. He could not sit back and allow his daughter to be exploited by these rough Africans. Her affairs had, as far as he knew, been with the new African elite running the country.

"I accept."

Emily's words surprised Thomas and he looked across at his daughter.

"You don't have to do this Emily."

"It's alright Daddy. It's about time the cards turned in my favour anyway."

Thomas tried to assess Emily's words.

"This really is too much. This is going to far."

"The lady has accepted. Whoever wins takes the lady. No tricks! Here on the table in front of all."

The army sergeant picked up one of the weapons and examined it. He slipped the safety catch off. The threat was there, but Thomas was defiant.

"This is unreasonable, tell them Pierre."

The Frenchman looked down at his hands, and said nothing. Thomas glared at him.

"Ok, let's deal. If the lady wins her virtue is safe."

Thomas looked across again at his daughter.

"It'll be alright Dad, don't worry."

The cards flicked across the table. Silence descended on the room, and the Africans in the background leaned forward. The players were very guarded with the cards they had received.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.