Revelation - Cover

Revelation

Copyright© 2008 by Sir Walter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A father is more than surprised to find his little girl is having sex with her brother. He decides to see what it is like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Day Two ... Morning

Todd fell asleep almost immediately, his precious nine-year-old daughter, laying nude on top of him. His hand rested across her firm full ass, and his soft cock was between his legs. They both slept, deeply and untroubled, the down quilt forming a protective, cozy cover for their incestuous union.

Sometime during the night, probably just before sunrise, Todd, woke to a warm feeling in his groin. Little by little as he woke he became aware that J.P. was sucking his now very erect cock. She had crawled under the quilt and was giving him a delightful blowjob. He could feel his cock sliding in and out of her hot, wet mouth as she went up and down on him. His daughter's little tongue very actively sliding over his cock head, drinking in his pre-cum. He was in heaven. It almost seemed to Todd that she had just been waiting for him to make the first move. And now she was free to act. She certainly didn't have to be talked into anything or shown how to do it. Her brother, or someone, had taught her very well.

"Ohhh ... baby that feels so good to daddy. Suck daddy, honey. Suck, suck."

"Muuuu ... mmm." was all J.P. could say with her father's cock in her mouth.

"Daddy's little girl sucks cock really well. Did Billy teach you to do it like that?" Todd pushed up trying to get more of his cock into her mouth and throat. J.P. pushed away from her father's cock and moved up to straddle his hips, looking down on him.

"Don't you be a bad boy, Daddy. If it gets in too far, I might get sick ... I did with Billy's friend. But Billy made him go slower. Bill's friend, his name is Moss, showed me how to suck his pee-pee, I mean his cock. I always forget that word. Then cousin Jenn showed me how to kiss her pee-pee." J.P. made an exaggerated face and clenched her fist, then gritting her teeth and said, "I mean she showed me how to kiss her pussy. I'm always saying those words wrong. Jenn likes to taste me."

"Cousin Jenny, you mean Uncle Shep's daughter? Your friend? My nine-year-old niece?" Todd was amazed. He had been missing a lot.

"Yes Daddy, Jenn. We kiss pussies some times and Billy likes to watch. Can I slide back and forth on your cock, Daddy? That feels so good to my pe ... pussy. Your cock is so much bigger than Billy's or Moss'."

As the little girl slid back and fourth on Todd's cock, they both closed their eyes and drifted into a softly thrilling plateau of sexually indescribable sensations. A river of warm feeling that neither wanted to desert, but left to run a natural course into the sea of exploding stars, bright lights, and overpowering thrills. Todd put his hands on his daughter's hips and pushed her down slightly to increase friction between his throbbing cock, lying flat against his belly, and his daughter's dripping cunt as she slid back and forth. From his balls to his belly button, it was a trip guaranteed to satisfy both of them.

JP was the first to cum, with her little body shaking and her suppressing a scream, biting her lip. Todd came a moment later, shooting hot cum all over his own chest and belly.

"Oh fuck ... fuck, JP that was so wonderful. Thank you, sweetheart. Your old Daddy needed that. I love you so much. Are you OK?"

"Oh yes daddy it was really big ... I mean big ... a big feeling." She pushed off her dad's belly and began to lap his cock and belly clean.

Todd lay thinking. "So she has been fooling around with her cousin, her brother, and his friend. No wonder she knew what she was doing." She had seemed to be waiting for him ... How blind he had been - he and his wife, Linda. These kids were something else ... and he loved it. Many years before, he had sucked his son's cock. He must have been seven or eight, and the boy had returned the favor. Billy seemed to enjoy it, but when Todd saw a man go to jail for something similar, he stopped touching the boy. But he still thought about it and about sex with JP.

JP finished her "clean up" and stretched out on her father's chest and belly again. She brought her lips to his. Soft and literally sweet lips, that tasted like sugar, and then she stuck her tongue into his mouth. Todd, grasping her head, pushed her face hard against his and tongue-fucked his daughter's mouth.

"God I love you J.P ... but this has to be our secret, baby. Understand? That's very important." He forced his mouth against hers again with his eyes closed. As he kissed her his hand slid down her back and his index finger wet with her cunt juice, slid back and fourth over her rosebud, her rear hole that he would fuck someday. Now he was sure of it. But it was daylight now. They dozed off and on for an hour or so, then it was time to face Billy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.