Revelation - Cover

Revelation

Copyright© 2008 by Sir Walter

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A father is more than surprised to find his little girl is having sex with her brother. He decides to see what it is like.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Son   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

It was by accident really that Todd, went back to the house. He had forgotten some important papers in his printer and had to have them that morning. He returned to their house about a half hour after he had left. Billy, his son was on brake from collage and was home alone with his nine year old sister. Todd's wife Linda, an air line steward, was on an overnight flight and had left an hour before Todd.

The house was quiet when Todd, came in and the only one to greet him was the floppy little mutt his wife called a dog. Curious about the silence, unknown with kids in the house, he walked up stairs and fond his daughter Janet's, room empty. Bill's door was closed. He just had that feeling parents have, 'things are just not right'. He opened Bill's door quietly and was more amazed at what he saw than surprised.

Both kids were bare ass, Bill, was sitting relaxing on his elbows, his legs spread wide, watching his sister. JP, (her nick name), had her ass high in the air, as she knelt between his legs, giving her brother a noisy blow job. Her little tongue flicked in and out as she slurped and lapped the length of Bill's surprisingly big cock. Then she slid his cock head into her little girl mouth and slid her tightened lips up and down as far as she could while she jacked him off her little fingers shinny with saliva and pre-cum. She was very experienced obviously. Todd was amazed and felt his own erection grow. How could this be? His baby girl.

Todd watched them, without them seeing him, for what seemed like a long time, but was actually no more than a minute or two. Finally he walked into the room, and they froze. Immediately Billy pulled away from JP, and covered himself with a sheet. JP, simply smiled at him and slid off the bed.

"I don't know what the hell you think your doing with JP, Bill. Is this any way to treat your very own baby sister? Your flesh and blood, for Christ sake. What am I going to do with you? Shit!! You know how young she is, get dressed and get your ass down stairs."

Turning to JP, He said "Baby I'm so disappointed in you too, ... don't you know what a bad thing you were doing? " She just looked at her father with big eyes and said nothing. "Get dressed and come with me."

In the kitchen a few minutes later they sat around the table. Billy looking like his life was about to end, JP, sat fiddling with a salt shaker. Not nearly as disturbed as she should have been. Todd, looked at both of them not knowing what to say, but glad his wife wasn't there. She would be screaming and blaming, Bill, JP, and him for all being pervert's. The fact was Todd had started to get a hard on watching JP, perform, and that confused him. It was the first time he had thought of her sexually. She was very good at what she had been doing, Todd smiled without JP, or Billy, seeing him

"O.K ... first thing is we don't tell mom. You can imagine how she would take this. She'd raise hell and no telling what she would do. So for now it's our secret. Just for now, until I figure out what to do. One thing is for sure, you won't be alone together again for a long time. Tomorrow Bill, I want you to go back to school, I can't trust you around your sister, it's just a couple of days early. I'm going to take JP with me to work, but I can't keep doing that. Billy agreed at once glad to get away with out a beating or worse. JP, was thrilled to be going to work with her daddy.

On their way to the city Todd questioned JP about what he had seen.

"How long have you and Billy been doing what I saw sweet heart,"

"Not to long a time Daddy. Since last summer vacation I think. Maybe kissing since spring break. Are you mad at me?" She looked up at him. 'Those big brown eyes again', he thought

"No sweetheart, I'm mad at your brother. Your to young to be blamed but he knew better."

"I guess we just got used to doing it. And it's not all his fault. I like doing it, it feels good. It's fun to lollypop him and I like the taste of his syrup ... it taste good." She giggled.

Oh God Todd thought ... thank goodness his wife didn't hear that. "You mean he shot his syrup into your mouth while you ... ummmm ... lollypoped him? And you liked it? Christ never tell your mother that. God what am I going to do with you?" He looked down at her as he drove and she gave him a really big smile, he laughed. "Well that's one answer."

"Yes I liked it. It's a special syrup he said and he's right, ... it does taste good." JP, folded her arms across her chest and smiled again at her father. "It does you know."

Todd's cock was very hard by the time he reached the office. And on the way home that night he changed the subject. She had made him very horny. He was afraid he liked the un-natural thought of sex with her to much.

They had take out for dinner and the conversation never went to what Todd had seen that morning. Billy said, he had spent the day getting ready to leave for school. Washed, dried and folded all his clothes and got together books and papers and of course his P/C. He would be leaving very early. He didn't say, but thought that he was very glad to be away when his mother got home just in case his father had a change of heart and told her what had happened.

In the evening they all watched TV together. JP, went to bed first, going as she was told, to her fathers bed. Todd and Billy turned off the TV after the eleven o'clock news and went to their rooms.

In his room Todd, looked at his sleeping daughter. Sexual thoughts again weaving through his mind. He wondered if she did indeed like to suck cock. What would her mouth feel like? Todd guessed it was possible for her to like it. He stripped down to his boxer shorts and pulled back the bedding. Her cotton night gown had ridden up and she had forgotten, she never did really, put on panties. Her pretty little peach colored ass gave Todd, a raging hard on. Todd stepped out of his underwear and got into the bed beside his daughter. She was facing away from him, so he cuddled next to her tiny body, his cock touching her ass cheeks. Todd was in heaven.

"Are you awake Baby?" he asked. She didn't answer or move away as he pressed his cock harder against her tender ass cheeks. Todd, wiggled into a position to be able to slide up and down in the crack of her little ass. As long as she stayed asleep she would never know, and if she did wake he would say he had been sleeping and must have thought she was her mother. Her tender soft skin felt incredible good to Todd as he began a slow mock fuck his little girl. Quickly pre cum coated her ass crack, and he slid his cock up and down her crack in ecstasy for a few strokes but then it was just a few more strokes more, and he came off very heavily, in long ropes that covered her back and ran down her ass crack...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.