Rebound - Cover

Rebound

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Matt finds himself suddenly single. His close group of friends rally round to support him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex  

Fumbling with his keys, Matt finally managed to get the door to his apartment open. He had forgotten to leave a light on, but the streetlights cast plenty of light and shadows in the living room. Pulling Terry in after him, he dropped his keys in the bowl by the door. Terry dropped her purse next to the table and caught the door with her heel, shutting it behind them.

Matt knew that words were going to be superfluous, so he brought Terry to him with his hand behind her neck. Bringing his lips to hers, he felt the softness, the heat, the passion in her kiss. Bringing both his hands up to the sides of her face, he put all his attention into this first very important kiss. They were alone together and all inhibitions could be done away with now.

Terry felt him gently lick at her lips, encouraging her to open her mouth to his probing tongue. He ran the tip of his tongue over her lips, teeth and then sought out her tongue. They danced together in the warmth of their mouths. His large hands held her face at a slight angle to allow him complete access and he took full advantage. Terry brought her hands up slowly, until they rested on his wrists. Their hands and lips being the only points of contact they stood like this for what seemed like hours.

With a deep sigh, Matt lifted his head, releasing her lips. In the light from the windows, he could look into her eyes. He knew exactly what he saw: need, raw and powerful and he also knew that the same was reflected in his eyes.

Terry moved her hands to Matt's face and brought him close again, her lips hovering over his. Matt closed the gap and they resumed the kiss. This time Matt brought his arms around Terry pulling her tight to his body. Her hands slid up around his neck. She felt perfectly molded to him, her breasts against his chest, her belly resting against his belly, their thighs leaning together.

Matt ran his hands up and down her back, and allowed his hands to stray lower over her round bottom. He knew she liked it when she pressed her hips into him. Bringing his right hand up, he ran it lightly over her ribs and gently ran his thumb over her breast, teasing her nipple lightly. Her soft low sigh was an indication of her arousal. Matt then brought his left hand up and proceeded to tease both nipples while kissing her deeply.

Terry couldn't believe the heat coursing through her breasts. The heat was spreading throughout her midsection and radiating into her neck and down into her groin. This flushed feeling only made her feel even more lightheaded - more than just the alcohol. The desires that had smoldered for the last three years were ready to erupt into a blazing fire and she wasn't sure that anything would put her out. She felt her knees weaken.

Matt felt her response too. In one fluid motion, he literally swept her off her feet. His right arm was under her knees and his left arm supported her shoulders and still he kissed her. They stood there for a moment before he began to move towards the bedroom. But he stopped for a moment.

The bedroom had been his and Lee's. The feelings attached to that room were too raw, too new. Making a swift change of course, he headed for the guest room. Pushing open the door with his foot, he continued to kiss Terry with all the passion he had been denied the last year.

Terry knew that this was not his bedroom, but that was okay with her. As long as he kept kissing her, they could be on the kitchen table for all she cared. She moaned with disappointment when he broke the kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.