Rebound - Cover

Rebound

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Matt finds himself suddenly single. His close group of friends rally round to support him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex  

Matt and Terry let the music take them to a heightened sense of arousal. It wasn't hard to do - neither had had sex is a long time, the alcohol was loosening inhibitions, the primal beat of the music seemed to be centered around the erogenous zones.

Matt's erection was obvious to Terry and she could feel the dampness between her legs. Her sensitive nipples were standing at attention - an outward expression of her inner feelings. They had nuzzled and kissed themselves into near frenzy. Terry thought she would go mad if he didn't take her soon.

Then the DJ put on something slow, jazzy and seductive. The break in tempo helped to cool the heat, but only slightly.

Jeff and Anne were barely moving - kissing had evolved into a passion that needed release. Without a word, Jeff led Anne to the table to settle their tab. Brian and Julie were still playing pool. Jeff indicated that they were leaving with a wave and a thumbs up sign. Anne whispered something to Julie and Julie just grinned. Then they were gone.

Bob and Mary moved closer to Matt and Terry. They had that 'gonna get lucky' look. Bob looked at Matt, eyebrows raised. 'Will you two be okay if we get out of here? Mary needs me to scratch an itch for her.' With that Mary smacked his shoulder, but grinned and winked at Terry.

'We took a cab, so we'll be fine. You two have fun. Where are the kids, Bob?'

'At Alice's house. And they'll be there till Sunday night! Gotta love grandmothers.'

'Mom has the kids? Are you sure they're safe? I mean, she raised us, remember?' Terry laughed. Their mother had always threatened to move a thousand miles away to avoid babysitting. Bob's two boys were from his first marriage. Their mother was out of the picture and Alice had adopted them as her grandchildren before Mary had even married Bob. The bond was tight and they loved her.

'So that means the house is all yours? What the hell are you doing out with us? These chances are few and far between! Run, children, run! Go forth and do wonderfully kinky things to each other.' Matt laughed and pushed them towards the exit. 'Run, don't walk ... I'll get the bill. Thanks for everything.' And Matt really meant that. These friends meant everything to him and he knew that they really cared about him. But give up sex? That was just too much!

'I'll call you tomorrow ... okay, well maybe Monday. Behave yourself. Um, both of you!' Bob shook Matt's hand and leaned in and kissed Terry. 'Be gentle with him, girl. He's still just a guy. Weak, ya know.'

'Oh, I think he can take care of himself. I'm just going to make sure he forgets his troubles.' Terry said with a sexy little smile.

'He doesn't stand a chance, does he?' Bob gave Terry an appraising glance up and down. 'Nope. Not a chance in hell.'

'Good luck, Terry', Mary whispered. 'Bye all!', she said louder. The dance crowd hid them from view as they left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.