Rebound - Cover

Rebound

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Ilsa

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Matt finds himself suddenly single. His close group of friends rally round to support him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex  

Matt couldn't believe that she was going. After nearly twelve years of a committed relationship, watching her pack up to leave was surreal. He could see her making decisions about what to leave, what to take. She didn't even look at the pictures of their life together that hung on the walls and decorated the shelves. The nick knacks that they had collected on various trips she ignored.

Sitting on the couch, just watching her, was torture. He had talked until he was blue in the face. She was going to be with another man and nothing he could say or do was going to change that. She had fallen out of love with him, and in love with someone else - and he hadn't seen it happening.

Matt's cell phone vibrated. Never taking his eyes off her, he answered, 'Yeah?'

'Are you alone?', the soft female voice asked.

'No. She's still packing up the car. But soon.' Matt couldn't keep the pain or the anger out of his voice.

'Everyone is going to Clyde's for a drink tonight. I'll pick you up at seven and I'm not taking no for an answer.' Terry held her breath waiting for his answer. They had all agreed that he couldn't be alone tonight.

'Fine. A couple of drinks with friends. I'll see you then, ' he answered absently. He hung up without even waiting for Terry's response. He watched the woman he had loved for so long take a final look around the apartment and without even a glance in his direction, she headed for the door.

'Wait!', Matt hated the desperate sound in his voice. 'Are you sure?'

'Matt, we've been all through this. I'm done arguing. I'm leaving and you need to get over it and me. I don't love you anymore and I resent the fact that you still want to hold me here when I need to leave. I have to do this. Now, good bye.' And with that Lee stepped through the door and closed it on him and this chapter of her life. The click of the latch had a sound of finality in the dead silence of the room.

Matt looked around. The division of property had been easy for her. The new man was providing a house, a car, furnishings. All she took were clothes, some personal mementos. Matt sat back down on the couch and thankful to be alone, felt his eyes tear up for the final time.


After brooding for a few hours, he finally got up, showered, shaved and dressed for drinks at Clyde's. Black jeans, white shirt, black boots and his bomber jacket. Splashing on cologne, he realized that 'she' had bought it last Christmas. Oh, well. It smelled good.

Combing his thick blond hair, he gave himself one final glance in the mirror. At 38 he was still young looking, physically fit from his work outs at the gym, financially secure, gainfully employed. But that was not enough, it seemed. Hearing the doorbell, he sighed and went to the door.

Terry stood there. She had dressed very carefully. Seeing Matt, she felt the familiar tug of desire. Now that 'The Bitch' - that was how Terry thought of her, in capital letters - was out of the picture, she was going to make him notice her.

The low rise jeans showing just the top of her black thong, the high heeled boots making her ass and thighs their shapely best. The pink belly shirt highlighted her high firm breasts, long neck and soft shoulder length black hair.

Matt just stared for a moment, before collecting his thoughts. Terry had always been around but he had never really paid any attention to her as a female. Why would he? He had loved his woman and never looked elsewhere. Too bad Lee couldn't have said the same thing! Mentally shaking his head, he smiled at Terry.

'Terry! Wow. You look great. I'm ready if you are. Would you like me to drive?'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.