Deceiving my Mother

by Switch Blayde

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Erotica Sex Story: A boy devises a unique plan to have sex with his mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   .

Where do I begin? You see, I did something terrible. I'm not sorry I did it, but I do feel guilty. Wait a minute! If it was terrible, how can I not be sorry? That makes it even worse, doesn't it? Anyway, it's time to spill my guts. Maybe writing it down will help my conscience.

I'm a fifteen-year-old boy. Yeah, just a kid, so maybe that explains it. After all, everyone keeps telling me to grow up and act like an adult. Well, not everyone. My teachers do, but not my mother. And this story is about my mother. You see, I am attracted to her. You're confused, huh? Let me be clearer. I am attracted to my mother -- sexually. I know what you're thinking ... yuck. Right? But you haven't seen my mother. She's a fox. I guess that contributed to her getting pregnant at sixteen. My grandparents are good people and helped out until she was able to support us. She's actually quite a woman. She raised me as a single parent and I never wanted for anything. That is, anything except her. You see, as long as I can remember, she excited me sexually.

My mom is soon to be thirty-two. Eating right and working out has produced a slim, firm body. I guess the right genes don't hurt either. The ones Grandma passed on and the tight ones she wears. Okay, so those are spelled differently. Sue me. But, oh my, how those jeans mold to her incredible ass! But let's not jump ahead. Let's start at the top. Her long blonde hair flows gently around her gorgeous face. And I mean gorgeous -- high cheekbones, beautiful complexion, small slightly upturned nose, full lips, and piercing blue eyes. She is a natural blonde with highlights from the sun, not her beautician. I never met him, but I guess my old man was not since I have dark hair. Her breasts are firm. She can go braless, which she often does, without worrying about them sagging or flopping about. And, like I already said, what an ass! It's round and firm.

Because of our unusually small difference in age, I've known my mother as a friend as well as a mother. We played games and went out together. Living in Southern California afforded me the opportunity to see her with little on -- a pair of short-shorts with loose top or quite often in a rather skimpy bikini. Since we played like friends, body contact was unavoidable. In fact, my first hard-on was caused by my mother.

We were going for a swim in our backyard pool. Yup, we have a large in-ground pool. I told you she was an amazing woman. She's a successful advertising executive. Anyway, we were on our way out when one of us started something that led to a friendly wrestling match. Since I was in my swimming trunks and she in a small bikini, most of our contact was skin to skin. As we wrestled we inadvertently grabbed each other. I remember touching a breast and her bumping her head into my crotch while trying to avoid a leg lock that would surely have pinned her. As she tried to twist away, I quickly grabbed her under the arms and pulled her on top of me -- me on my back and her lying face up. My arms encircled her and my legs wrapped around her lower body. As she squirmed to free herself, her ass ground into my groin and my forearms pressed against her breasts. The result was inevitable -- my cock hardened. My mother felt my erection pushing up against her ass and gave up. I released her and relished my victory, not even realizing I had an erection. Mom did though.

Staring between my legs, she said with a smile, "My little boy's growing up."

Looking down I finally noticed the bulge in my swimming trunks. I panicked and helplessly looked at her. She instantly put me at ease. That day I was told about the birds and the bees, at least the way a mother tells her child. I learned a lot more from my school pals later on.

From that day, I looked at my mother differently. It wasn't long before I learned to masturbate -- and it was my mother's body I thought about when doing so. I began using her used panties to get off. I'd smell them and wrap them around my stiff dick as I rubbed it. When I was alone in the house I'd go through her clothes and rub them all over my cock thinking that when she wore them it would be like her body was touching my cock. One day I discovered a vibrator covered with her dried juices. I sucked on it while masturbating. When I climaxed, I came all over the vibrator and returned it to its hiding place. I'd later stare between her legs wondering if she had shoved the sperm-covered vibrator up her cunt. Also, at every chance, I'd try to see parts of her body that I was not supposed to see.

Anyway, now that you know some of the background, maybe you'll understand why I did what I did.


Last Friday, I positioned myself behind our front door when I heard my mother's car. She was returning home from work. In my shaking hand was a toy gun. I stood stock still, holding my breath, as the door swung towards me. My free hand shot up to stop the door from hitting my face. As she entered the house, I leapt and covered her mouth with my left hand while sticking the end of the toy gun in her lower back. I whispered in a disguised voice, "Don't move or I'll kill you." I kicked the door closed and locked it, holding my mother tight so she couldn't turn. I felt her tremble with fear and that almost made me stop -- almost.

I pulled out the special blindfold I prepared and fitted it over my mother's eyes. It conformed to her face and left no chance of falling off or providing an opportunity for her to see anything. I then used handcuffs to secure her hands behind her back. Once this preliminary work was done, I guided her to the living room and sat her on the couch. Stepping back I looked at my captive.

"Wh-What are you g-going to do?" she asked, terrified.

Disguising my voice, I said, "Don't worry, lady, if you do exactly what I tell you I won't hurt you. Just remember, I have the gun."

I looked at my shaking mother and my heart went out to her. I was about to end this travesty and tell her it was all a joke when she shifted, causing her skirt to expose more leg. My pent-up years of desire overcame my compassion and I decided to go through with it. Sitting next to her on the couch, I touched the gun to her cheek. She flinched. My free hand went to her knee and slid under her skirt. Her body stiffened.

"Please leave me alone. I'll give you money."

"Shut--" I began, but abruptly stopped when I realized I was using my normal voice. Thankfully my mother was so distraught she didn't notice. Then switching to my disguised voice I said, "Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear another word from you or else..." I purposely didn't finish the sentence, letting her imagination envision the worst consequence.

I watched my hand disappear under her skirt as I caressed the inside of her thigh. The skin was smoother than I could ever have imagined. As I went higher, the flesh seemed even softer. I was inches from her pussy and I heard the pounding of my heart as my hand traveled the remaining distance. When my fingers touched her panty-covered crotch I ran my fingertips across the silky material. She gasped and her breathing momentarily stopped. Tempted to lift her skirt, I fought that urge in order to magnify the sensual experience of feeling her without seeing what I was touching. My fingers roamed all over her panties, enjoying the feel of the material often wrapped around my cock. I felt the puffy pubic hairs pushing against the panties. Turning my hand around, my fingers slid between her thighs and I cupped her pussy. My mother groaned and I knew I hit the jackpot.

Not being able to wait any longer, I flipped her skirt up and said in my disguised voice, "Let's see what the pretty lady has down here."

I sat back and admired the view. My mother's panties were completely exposed to me. Since she was blindfolded, I had the opportunity to look at her and touch her without any fear of being caught. Forcing her legs apart, I lowered my face to her crotch and inhaled. In the past, I had smelled the faint odor of her pussy on her used panties, but this was much stronger. I rubbed my hard cock as I pressed my lips against her panties and gave her a long kiss. She let out an uncontrolled moan and her hips jerked slightly.

Stepping back, I grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Getting them over her butt was a little awkward, but once past that obstacle they came off quickly. Finally, I had the opportunity to see what I'd been dreaming of. There, right in front of me, was my mother's pussy. The blonde pubic hairs were trimmed to accommodate a skimpy bathing suit so I got to see a lot more than just hair.

I tiptoed around the couch and gagged my mother. Not knowing I had moved behind her, this startled her and she twisted her head right and left, but I secured the gag. I told her to stay still because I heard someone coming. Her head tilted as she tried to hear what I said I heard.

I went to the front door and waited an appropriate amount of time before opening it. I slammed the door shut and yelled in my disguised voice, "Don't move. I'll blow your fuckin' head off if you move." I placed my hand over my own mouth and made an "mmmm mmmm" sound as I watched my mother anxiously fidget on the couch and turn towards me even though she couldn't see. After a pause and still in my disguised voice I said, "Okay, now I'll lead you. Don't worry, even though you can't see, I'll make sure you don't bump into anything."

Shuffling my feet on the floor as if I was uncertain of where I was walking, I reentered the living room. I addressed my mother in my disguised voice. "Looks like your son joined our party."

My poor mom snapped her legs together. I removed her gag.

"Don't hurt him. Please, I'm begging you. I'll do whatever you want. Just don't hurt my son."

"Mom, is that you? What's happening?" I said in my normal voice.

Then, in my disguised voice, I said, "I don't want to hurt anyone, but I will if I have to. If you don't do whatever I tell you ... that's both of you ... you'll regret it. Also, my only protection is that you can't identify me. If either of you see my face I will kill you both. Do you understand? If you can identify me, I will kill you both."

I let my mother think about that for a while before continuing. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," my mom said in a soft voice with her chin resting on her chest.

"And what about you, slugger?" After all, I had to make the sham real.

I answered in my normal voice. "I understand. Don't hurt us."

"That's right, baby," my mother said, "don't do anything stupid. Let's do what he says and before you know it this will be over."

My heart went out to my mother. The compassion in her voice was very moving. There she was, her hands cuffed behind her, sitting blindfolded before me with her skirt hiked up, consoling her son who she thought was as vulnerable as she was.

"Good," I said, "that's the smart answer. Kid, what's your name?"

"Tim."

"And what's your mother's name?"

"April," my mother told him -- uh, me -- no him. It was getting rather confusing. I had to concentrate very hard to make sure I used the right voice at the right time.

"Okay, Tim, I have a surprise for you," I said. "I'm going to remove your blindfold and stand behind you. Remember, if you turn and see my face I will kill you both. Here's your surprise."

"Mom!" I yelled.

My mother, realizing her son was able to see her nakedness, crossed her legs and pressed them together. Although I wouldn't have thought it possible, her pussy actually disappeared between her fleshy thighs.

"Now, now, April," I taunted her, "shouldn't you show Timmy here what you've already shown me? Spread those legs!" I purposely used the name "Timmy" because I hated it and Mom knew that.

My mother didn't move.

"Ouch!" I cried out.

"What happened?" Mom said, panic-stricken. "Tim, are you okay? What happened?"

"Mom, he--"

I cut myself off and switched to my disguised voice. "No broken bones. Not yet anyway." I was proud of how well I was changing voices and wondered if I should audition for the next school play.

Mom quickly swung her top leg off the other, planting both feet on the floor, her knees apart, displaying her cunt to her son.

"Okay, Tim, get down on your knees and take a close look at your mother's pussy. The last time you were this close to it you were being born. Take a real good look."

I walked to my mother and dropped to my knees between her spread legs. When my shoulder touched her knee, her legs started to close, but she kept them open and I saw her bite her lower lip which was quivering. I yelled out, "Hey!" and then smashed my face against my mother's pussy as if my head was being pushed from behind. I moved it back and forth in a feigned struggle. After rubbing my face all over her pussy, I pulled my head back a little.

"Don't fight me," I said in my disguised voice. "Do whatever I tell you to do. Why don't you tell your mother where my gun is."

"Mom, it's pointed at the back of my head," I said in as terrified voice I could muster.

"Oh god no. Don't hurt him. He'll do whatever he's told. Tim, dear, please do whatever the man tells you to do."

I smiled knowing that my mother just gave me permission to violate her. Not only permission, she ordered me to do it. This was working out great.

"Look at your mother's cunt. Touch it ... pull it apart ... examine it. Tell me what you see."

I was staring at my mother's pussy and about to touch it. It excited me to know that she knew it was me. When I put my fingers on her cunt my mother groaned in shame, but didn't try to stop me. I played with the pubic hairs, poked her flesh in a few places, and then stuck my fingers into the slit and pulled her lips open.

As ordered, I began explaining what I saw. "Her vagina is covered with curly blonde hair. There's a slit separating it in half. The inside is pink. I see her inner lips. They are soft and seem to stretch. I see the hole." My mother gasped. "My finger slid in easy. It's real hot and wet inside." And then her hips jerked. "The clit feels funny, kind of hard but slippery."

"Oh, Tim, not there," my mother moaned as my finger strummed her clitoris. "That's too sensitive."

"Sounds like you're getting your mother turned on," I said in the disguised voice. "Keep rubbing her clit, she likes it."

I heard the shame in my mother's voice. Not only was her son playing with her cunt, but she was getting aroused. Her hips moved more.

"That's it," I said in the disguised voice. "Look at her squirm. She's really enjoying it. Aren't you, April? Tim, it's time to eat your mother. Use your tongue instead of your fingers. April, I won't let your son stop until you cum. And don't try to fake it. I've been around long enough to tell the difference. And don't be shy. Tell your son what he should do and what you're feeling when he's doing it."

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"Honey, you don't have a choice. I'm sorry you have to do such a disgusting thing."

Yeah right, I thought and immediately went to work on my mother's cunt. I licked the entire length of the slit, slipping my tongue between her pussy lips. I found her hole and pushed my tongue inside.

Following orders, my mom said, "Uh, Tim, your tongue is inside me. I can feel it moving in and out. It feels good. That's it ... move it faster. Yes, like that. Oh, Tim, don't think less of me. Please don't. But we have to do this and I have to climax. So lick my clit. Ohh! Yes, like that. It ... uh ... it feels so, uh ... uh, good. Keep doing that. A little faster. Yes, oh ... like that. Ah ... ah, that's it. I'm gonna cum. Oh god, yes ... yes ... ahh ... aaaaahhhhhhh."

I had to push my mother back onto the couch when her butt lifted, her arms behind her and her shoulders digging into the couch. She came all over my face.

"It's time to put your blindfold back on," I said for my mother's benefit. "Don't look while I tie it or else..."

I stepped back and watched my mother panting as she tried to regain her normal breathing.

"That was beautiful, you two. How'd your mother taste, Timmy? I see you're licking your lips so I guess you liked it. And how was your son, April? The way you came I bet he was very good."

My mom's cheeks reddened. It was obvious she had enjoyed it. I'm sure she was thinking, How could I get pleasure from having sex with my son? A mother should not be turned on by her son. But it felt good even if it was my son. I couldn't help that. But whatever she was thinking, her thoughts were interrupted by my disguised voice.

"April, I see something you don't. You weren't the only one who liked it. Your son liked eating you so much there's a lump in his pants. Timmy, take off your clothes and let's see what the problem is."

"My name's not Timmy! It's Tim!" I yelled defiantly in my normal voice.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled back in my disguised voice and slapped my hands together. The noise reverberated throughout the room.

"What was that?" my mother screamed. She sat up straight.

"Nothing, he just smacked me."

"Oh god! You okay?"

"Yeah, it just stings a little." I was flapping my hands because my palms did sting.

"Please don't get him mad. Just do what he says. Okay? Please, honey."

"Okay, Mom, I'm sorry."

Reverting back to my disguised voice, I said, "Now that that's settled, get your fuckin' clothes off ... Timmy."

After I stripped naked I continued in my disguised voice, "Look at that hard-on. Oh yeah, April, you can't see. Take my word for it; it's hard and sticking straight up. I think you should be a kind mother and relieve your son. Timmy, your mother is going to give you a blow-job. April, one last thing, I expect you to swallow. I will make Timmy lick up any cum you don't swallow. I don't think you want your son to eat his own sperm, do you?"

"Whatever you want," my defeated mother answered, her shoulders slumping.

I pushed my mother's body down and to the side, her face on the cushion. Then I removed her handcuffs. She sat up and shook her arms to get the feeling back in them. Grabbing her behind the knees, I yanked her towards me. She let out a surprised squeal and her arms flew into the air as her upper body fell backwards. Her butt slid to the edge of the couch. Then I pushed her knees apart and backed away. After a pause to simulate a people change, I moved between her spread legs, shuffling my feet like I was blindfolded.

"Okay, lady, get going. Your son's dick is waiting."

My mother sat up and reached out, her hands blindly locating my legs. She slid one over the front of my thigh, pausing when her fingers bumped into my stiff dick, but then she gently took hold of it. I stared down at my mother, my breath stopping when her mouth opened wide and she leaned forward. And then her lips closed around my cock. My dick was inside my mother's mouth!

"That's it, suck your son," I said in the disguised voice. "Make him cum in your mouth, bitch. Oh, and talk dirty to him."

My mother began very tentatively. She licked my cock a little and sucked it some. But after a while she aggressively moved her mouth back and forth along my shaft, licking, sucking, and kissing it. From time to time she took my cock out of her mouth and rubbed it on her face and pumped it with her hands, all the while speaking to me.

"Tim, you have such a big hard cock. It tastes so good, mmmm. Do you like my mouth? My warm wet mouth? Do you like when I do this? Rubbing your cock all over my face? Jacking you off? Do you like Mommy's mouth? Yeah, that's it. I feel it throbbing. Cum for Mommy. Don't hold back. Cum in my mouth."

This was better than any of my fantasies. I watched as my mother made love to my cock. Between her mouth and hands, along with her sensual words, I was ready to burst.

"Mom," I screamed, "I can't help it. I'm going to cum. Oh shit ... uggh. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Suck it. Yes ... yes. I can't stop it. I'm ... oh god! Ohhhhh!"

I grabbed my mother's head and thrust my hips. My sperm gushed up from my balls and flooded my mother's waiting mouth. She gulped and gulped as I kept firing. When I stopped cumming, I looked down at my blindfolded mother sucking the last drops from my cock. To protect me, she did not allow a single drop to escape her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.