Irreversible - Cover

Irreversible

by Anonymous

Copyright© 2008 by Anonymous

Incest Sex Story: Divorced mom dumps daughter on dad while she honeymoons with new husband. Dad and daughter honeymoon too!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

When Farmer let his wife divorce him and take his only daughter away, he was angry, bitter, and full of self pity; but he also knew the catharsis of such an event would allow him to move on with his life, and it lent hope for things to come.

Farmer was born Terence Farmer (Terry), but he never liked so androgenous a nickname and quickly dropped it. When he got to high school, it was even easier to use his last name as a nickname because he grew his own pot!

He had dark, well defined features, all quite photogenic, and he graduated as one of his school's top cocksmen.

College was a breeze for him and he quickly established himself in the business world, aided slightly when he married the boss's daughter.

Now, marrying like that generally becomes its own punishment, but Farmer was a workaholic, so he never had any inkling to cheat on his wife; and the couple produced a dughter within twelve months of their wedding (to the everlasting joy of the grandparents).

But even a good marriage requires some work from both partners, and Marsha Farmer was the quintessential networker, letting a nanny take care of little Lola.

(Yes. The latin diminutive of Lola is Lolita, but Farmer was of Dutch ancestry.)

Eventually, Marsha hung with people who convinced her that her husband wasn't good enough for her, that she was stuck in a rut from which she couldn't escape.

But this doesn't happen over night. It took years of development before it became a roadblock to matrimonial bliss.

Meanwhile, Lola grew to resent her parents and their hands-off parenting, getting herself into peccadillo after peccadillo.

Yet Farmer made every effort to single his daughter out for attention whenever he could: he was there for her birthdays, tonsillectomy, and he even bailed her out of juvenile twice.

And he never lied to his daughter. When Lola once asked why she never got a younger sibling, Farmer told her up front: "Look what we did to you! Would you want this on a younger brother or sister? We mislaid our priorities and it cost us your respect. How can we get that back?"

Lola shook her head in agreement about the former, and expressed doubt about the latter. But she softened (somewhat) towards her father who often travelled on business. At least, he was earning the keep.

Mom, well, she became dad's marriage of convenience, though she treated her daughter as an inconvenience!

Yet, when the time came to declare her love was lost, she made sure to mention her concerns to the court about Farmer, just so she could gain sole custody and rape him on child support.

Their no fault divorce was put into jeopardy over this legal maneuver, but Farmer sat his daughter down and explained exactly what the decree meant. If her mother was reasonable, it WAS customary for the mother to retain custody, especially when a daughter is involved. Lola was just short of thirteen when the divorce became final. The bitterness that most divorces experience was not a factor here, and Lola got to see her father often.

But Lola knew that she was a burden to her mother who began "playing the field" with a succession of men, men who were not always discreet around Lola. Some of them even eyed her like she was a piece of meat!

Lola filled in the sexual blanks via school and school mates, yet there are just certain things that require a mother and daughter to explore together; but Marsha had no time for such things. Lola started regretting her decision to go with Marsha, not that dad was available nearly often enough for her.

On the occasion of Lola's fifteenth birthday, the girl (by now) had inherited her mother's drop dead gorgeous looks, her breasts were already out to 34B-34C, somewhere in between, and her height had shot up to 5' 6". She could easily pass for twenty!

As if Lola needed more confilct, more rejection, Marsha remarried on the same weekend that Lola turned fifteen; and the newlyweds went on their way to Tahiti - except that they needed to dump Lola off at Marsha's parents' home; but the parents were travelling abroad. Marsha never planned well when it came to Lola.

Not having any other choice, Marsha called Farmer and asked him to take his daughter for two weeks. She gave him all of five minutes notice.

Lola had snuck into another room and silently listened in on the conversation as her mother tried to "pawn" her off on her father.

Her spirits were picked up when Farmer was not only enthusiastic about seeing her, but he reminded Marsha that it was Lola's fifteenth birthday and she should remember to get her something ... too.

Marsha's response was cold: "We'll get her something when we get back from Tahiti - if she behaves."

You could hear the breath leave Farmer's lungs as he lamented what Marsha was doing to their child.

Lola determined to herself to really try to impress her father, that in so doing, maybe she could wangle more time with him from now on.

In preparation for Lola's arrival, Farmer cleared his calendar, including a cessation of dating. There would be no time for sex while he entertained his daughter and tried to be the father to her that he should have been, years earlier.

Just shy of his forties, Farmer still had that "007" look going for him - the dark eyes piercingly hypnotic, the well tanned skin still youthful looking.

When the doorbell rang and there was no Marsha (just Lola), Farmer shook his head (no) as a reaction to such maternal ambivalence. Gaining Lola's respect would be that much more difficult if Marsha didn't even treat her fairly.

But he quickly dispatched that thought and wrapped his arms around his daughter, truly elated to see her again.

He hadn't seen Lola in this new adult body yet and his autonomic reaction was an erection, but that was just the penis "speaking". Women should understand that these reactions are involuntary, that they don't represent any ulterior designs. After all, even baby boys get erections! Males get "morning wood", erections due to the need to piss after a night of sleep. It's not always sexually motivated.

Farmer was only mildly surprised when Lola didn't turn a cheek to his welcoming kiss, but he sensed that Lola was either pressing his buttons or she truly needed some positive reassurance. He went with the latter, although the former was certainly true!

After getting herself settled, Lola took advantage of Farmer's wonderful decor and treated herself to a long and pleasurable bath. She had noticed how her father still had his good looks and it became her focus as she pleasured herself in the tub.

The thought crossed Lola's mind to confess to her father that she was no longer a virgin, but Marsha didn't know about that yet, and Lola couldn't depend upon Farmer to keep such a thing from his ex-wife, so she kept quiet about it. After all, she lost her cherry a long time ago, even before she ever had her first period.

But periods would not be a problem while she stayed with her dad. She had finished the last one, two days prior.

Not knowing what Lola liked or hated to eat, Farmer decided to order delivery after finding out what was agreeable to her.

They shared a "pu-pu" platter for four, Farmer not knowing how hungry Lola was. It really wasn't that much food because they eschewed the rice. So there were four of each: chicken wings, shrimp, shrimp toast, crab meat roll, steak kabob, and ribs. They devoured it all!

The wet-wipes weren't nearly sufficient enough, so Farmer got out a new sponge and soaked it. When he wiped Lola's face clear, he had a mental flashback of when he did this for her when she was three. He smiled warmly, though Lola didn't know why. When she asked him, he told her.

It was already late in the evening, after the two of them had an impromptu burping contest. Sleeping arrangements were easy, since Farmer had the foresight to keep the spare bedroom available. Both of them were quite tired and they decided that tomorrow was better suited to the task of "catching up".

"Tomorrow" was Sunday. Both of them slept late (Polynesian food does that to many). Around 10 AM, Farmer hit the showers. Almost as an afterthought, he remembered this time to lock the door, which saved an embarrassing moment when Lola tried to enter the bathroom while Farmer showered.

Farmer heard the door being tried, and Lola was really quiet about it, so he waited until she said she had to go ... badly.

By then, he was already drying off. He wrapped the towel around himself and let his daughter in - as he quickly moved to his bedroom.

Farmer got just a bit nervous when he saw how Lola's eyes devoured what she could see of her father. Then there was that "autonomic" response again, although this time, there might have have been something more sexual to it!

Taylor ham and eggs for two was Farmer's next chore, getting the toast prepared and not breaking the yolks (as per Lola's request) easily accomplished.

After they finished eating, Farmer asked Lola to do the dishes. (He didn't really need them done right away, and with eggs, it IS better to let the dishes soak for a while, but Farmer needed to find out if Lola was spoiled, lazy, ornery, or whatever else.)

After an initial frown, Lola realized how small the chore was, so she nodded affirmatively and took to it quickly.

Next came the Sunday papers, each taking turns with different sections, though both of them solved the sudoku and crossword puzzles together.

By 1 PM, Lola was getting restless, wondering if her father led so boring an existence that he just lazed about all day and watched the Yankee game on TV.

Actually, had Lola not been there, that's exactly what Farmer would have done; but he asked his daughter: "All these years in New York City, have you ever seen the Museum of Natural History ... or the Hayden Planetarium?"

Lola hadn't - and didn't want to see them; but to please her father, she pretended to be enthusiastic about the idea, and off they went.

Screw the subway, they took a cab to 81st and Central Park West. Farmer hadn't seen the planetarium in years, and it never got old for him. The museum has things to see from all facets of life: moon rocks and meteorites, prehistoric creatures, etc. But the planetarium was a "light show" every bit as exciting as any Star Wars or Star Trek teleplays, and infinitely more lifelike in 3D!

In the darkened "dome" room, Lola snuggled up to her father in those theatre seat style cushioned, reclining seats, the voice of narrator (Tom Hanks) easy on their ears.

Lola didn't give a shit about outer space, but she nevertheless felt good about smelling her dad's cologne as she leaned against him, and the lifelike depiction of the universe is extremely captivating.

As the day flew by, Lola became sad that her weekend was about to end. Monday would be lonely with dad at work all day, and she was in unfamiliar territory.

Just after dinner (and dishes), Lola sprung her first gambit on her father, saying, "Dad, I want to get a tattoo."

Farmer digested what he heard, then spoke, "And I wish your mom and I never split up ... but some things just can't be undone, honey. And a tattoo is really just a passing fancy. They are often unsightly to others, and the message you wish to convey changes over the years. You'd be amazed to find out how many people wished they never got their tattoos. Please wait until you're older before deciding on such an irreversible thing."

Lola had counter arguments ready for her mother, but she never expected the voice of reason, and that's what Farmer was good for - the voice of reason. She would not bring it up again while with him.

But there were still two boring weeks to go, so Lola asked her father what she could do with herself while he was at work.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.